four.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

The week passed slowly by. She avoided Kim Jae Joong for the rest of the week by sitting in the front. She'd walk in right before the bell rang and was the first person out of the classroom everyday. What worried her more were Hyo and Sanny, the rumblings of joining gangs had become louder and they were getting scareder by the day. They both had become so jumpy and paranoid that she just felt awful for them, but what could she say to them? Maki herself didn't want to believe it...not until next week came around that is. Then she'd see how real the stories were. She did however make up her mind one decision, that no matter what they did to her...she was NOT going to join in on any petty gangs. They were stupid and a waste of time. Time she didn't have...more than likely she and her dad would be moving again so it would be rather fruitless for her to join or make friends with anyone else besides Hyo and Sanny.

Jae Joong was well aware of the fact that she was avoiding him. That he didn't care, what really bothered him was that she acted as if he didn't exsist. Yes she was avoiding him...so he did exist to some extent, but she really didn't care about him...at all! He was Kim Jae Joong, every female in Korea were well aware of him. From the older ladies to the little kids...they'd turn to look at him and give him a smile. Ok so he was pretty big headed about this, but it was nice to be admired for his looks. He'd watch as she walk in at the very last second and bolt out the door before he could even get out of his seat, it pissed him off.

Jae Joong was already sitting at the table when everyone else showed up for lunch.

"What's wrong with him?" Yoochun asked Changmin.

Changmin shrugged, "He was fine in class..."

Hye Su sat down next to Jae Joong, "Are you ok? Do you need me to get you anything oppa?" She asked in a disgustingly sweet voice.

Maki walked by the table and Jae Joong laughed out loud out of the blue, making everyone around him jump. He watched as she walked by without even glancing at him, he quickly stopped laughing and went back to his brooding state. Hye Su's eyes followed his.

"UGH!" Jae Joong said and stood up from the table. "I'm not hungry, I'm going for a walk."

"Oppa want me to come with you?" Hye Su asked.

Jae Joong walked away from her, shaking his head no.

Yuri turned to Yuhno, "Baby where does Jae Joong go when he goes on his 'walks'?" She asked trying to get an answer so that Hye Su could make her way to him.

He looked at her, "You know I can't tell you that."

"Why not? Don't you love me?" She asked.

"You know I do, but that's my hyung...and I respect his privacy. Besides they're not always the same place...either way we don't really know either."

She sighed, "Fine." She turned towards Hye Su and gave her an apologetic look. Hye Su just gave her a sad smile and just shook her head. She did however glare over at the table that Maki had walked over to.

Maki shivered again, "WHAT THE HELL?!" She exclaimed.

"What's the m

Please log in to read the full chapter