sixty-three.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

//The Next Morning.

"OK I'll see you later Appa!" Maki yelled towards her house as she stepped out of the gate. She shut the gate and turned around to find Jae Joong waiting for her.
"Hi" She said cocking her head to the side to looking at him curiously.

He grinned and walked over to her, pulling her into him and giving her a huge good morning kiss. He pulled away and her eyes were closed as she took in the moment. He chuckled.

"I missed you."

"You just saw me last night. Where's your car?"

"Do you only like me for my car?" He asked pouting.

She playfully punched him in the shoulder, "No dummy. It's just not like you to show up here without your car." She stated.

He grinned, "I know...I just wanted to walk with you to school today. It's a beautiful day, bright morning, we're both such healthy youths!" He rambled.

She shook her head as if he was crazy and started to walk off without him. He laughed and caught up with her throwing an arm around her shoulders. At school, he dropped her off at her first class, he stood waiting for her to kiss him goodbye.

"Uhmm...ok bye?" She said. He puckered his lips. She rolled her eyes and looked around them, girls stared at her in envy some with rage. She raised her eyebrow and made a move to go knock some sense into a girl who actually made a disgusted face at Maki.

Jae Joong grinned and blocked her way. "Yah. I'm right here," he said making her focus on him again.

"This is embarrassing."

"What? You act like we've never kissed in front of them before." He pointed out.

She tilted her head back to look at him, "Fine. Gosh."

He grinned and tilted his head down, her forehead came close to his lips and then she slowly turned her head upwards. Her eyes were closed but she could see his face clearly in her mind and her own lips knew exactly where his were. Her lips caught his for a quick second but the act seemed to take an eternity.

Junsu, Hyo, and Sanny sat watching them from inside the classroom. Junsu had his elbows on Sanny's desk, his hands resting against his cheeks as he grinned.

"They're so cute." Sanny said. Junsu nodded in agreement.

"How come when I watch them kiss it looks like a perfectly staged movie clip of some sort?" Hyo asked outloud.

"You feel like that too?!" Junsu exclaimed in his squeaky voice.

"Yeeaahh!!" Hyo exclaimed back and the two started rambling about how Jae Joong and Maki probably practiced it that way.

Sanny whacked Hyo in the back of the head, "Hush! The reason why they look like their in a romance movie is because you're seeing true love at its finest!" She grinned.

"Yah so are the rest of us not experiencing true love then?" Junsu asked in wonder.

"No, I didn't mean it like that sunbae...you can see it any couple, except those two with their fierce personalities, we will experience their feelings a lot more through their actions then words."

"AHHHH..." The two boys said in awe.

"Neh Hyo...your girlfriend is smart." Junsu said grinning.

Hyo swelled with pride, "Thank you hyung. That's why I'm crazy about her."

Junsu's pocket started to vibrate, "Oh! Speaking of girlfriends, excuse me," he said taking out his phone and picking it up, "Yehh ba

Please log in to read the full chapter