sixty-nine.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

When she woke up again, she was cradled against Jae Joong's body. He was on his side, propped up on his elbow and flipping through the channels. He kissed her cheek when he saw that she was awake. "Neh. I have some things I need to go do with the guys real quick. Will you be ok by yourself?" He asked.

She turned facing him and threw her arm and leg over his body, "Yes," she answered. He laughed.

"I'll be back as soon as I can, I need to get a change of clothes anyways. Your Appa's clothes are a litte..."

"Unfashionable?" She asked.

He laughed again, "No...not that."

He got off the bed and stood up. She looked at him, her dad's clothes were about 5 sizes too small for him. She laughed. Jae Joong jumped on top of her, causing her to take a sharp intake of breath.

He quickly got off of her. "What's wrong?"

She grimaced but didn't answer him. He looked at her stomach and slowly slid up her shirt. Huge dark bruises were starting to form. His eyes grew as large as the bruises. "YAH! WHAT THE HELL!?" He yelled. "Are you okay??"

She quickly pulled her shirt down, "Yeah."

He gave her the 'don't lie to me look'. "I need to take you to the emergency room," he said.

"Why can't you call your doctor like last time?"

Jae Joong froze he needed to think of something fast, "Why? Are you getting used to the rich life?" He asked.

"No. I like the fact that he doesn't ask questions and that he won't tell Appa."

He sighed, "No I can't call him."

"Why?"

"Out on vacation?" He said without conviction, he looked at her and she just stared back at him. He sighed, "I can't lie to you anymore."

"Lie to me?" She slowly sat up in bed, wincing as she did.

He nodded and looked away from her and then back, "I turned my back on my family."

"What do you mean?"

He sighed, "They told me to choose...you or Aya. Obviously you can figure out what my choice was."

"Go back." She said suddenly.

"What?" He asked confused.

"Family is everything...go back," she said but she didn't seem angry at him...just sad.

"Yah..." he said taking her face in his hands, "I told you, you're my family now. I'm here for you remember?"

"But your fam--" she didn't get a chance to finish, he kissed her.

"Don't worry about that right now...for now I'm all yours. I don't need the money...or the name, nothing matters without you."

She buried her face into the crook of his neck and shoulder, he held her gently afraid to hurt her even more. "Do you feel like anything is bruised or broken?"

"No..."

"Well maybe I'll get Hye Su to take you to her Appa and just have him give you a once over. I'll be back later on today ok?"

"Will you stay here?"

"Fo

Please log in to read the full chapter