seventy-eight.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

She sat next to her father's hospital bed. His head had been wrapped up in gauze and so were other various parts of his body.

"Appa...tell me what happened. Who did this to you?" She asked into his hand, which she held gingerly in her own. She cried softly, "Appa. I told you I can't lose you yet...don't you dare die on me. If you do, I promise to go to the afterlife and drag your soul back." She threatened.

"Ma...ki." Appa muttered. She looked up at him and relilef flooded her body. His hand squeezed hers, "Why?...Didn't...tell...Sayuri...Eomma," he muttered.

"What do you mean Appa?"

"I know." he managed to say next.

Her hand dropped his, "I'm so sorry...I just--I just didn't want you to know."

"Video..."

"She showed that to you?" She asked him, anger starting to ring through her body.

He nodded once and she saw the single tear that fell from his eyes.

She leaned down and held him, "If there was anything in my life that I could do...it was to keep you away from the truth Appa. Even if everyone deserved the truth...you didn't need to see that. I promise you...I will make her pay...for taking Eomma away from us. I'll make her pay for what she's done."

"No...can't...lose...too," he whispered in her ear.

"You won't...ever. Appa, this goes beyond us now. But Sayuri is going down...why do you think I've been training so hard?" She asked.

His hand reached up and patted the back of her head, "Saranghae."

"Saranghae Appa." She kissed him on his cheek and waited till he fell asleep before leaving him to get back to the arena.

++
Hye Su, Yunho, and Jae Joong all came out victorious in their fights. Although Jae Joong wanted a piece of Top...it was Yunho who picked Top's number. Finally it was Hyo's and Mi-Sung's fight. Hyo barely managed to pull out a win against Big Bang's secret 6th man. As he walked off the platform to the group, Sanny jumped into his arms.

"I'm so proud of you!" She whispered happily.

He hugged her back, "All those mangas were worth reading."

"Ahhh I wish I would've won," she said.

He pulled back from her and shook his head no, "You did your best. No one would look down at you for not winning. You totally won in my eyes." He grinned.

She kissed him and the group made gagging noises. The two turned towards everyone and blushed.

"They're almost as bad as Maki and Jae Joong hyung." Junsu commented.

"YAH! No one asked you to look!" Jae Joong stated with a grin. The group continued to joke a bit, while Mi-Sung began to stretch out.

It was her moment now...her moment to show that she can be a part of RH, that

Please log in to read the full chapter