thirty-seven.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Before she could even open the door all the way her dad was already waiting for her, "MAKI-CHAAANN!! I'VE MISSED YOU!!" He yelled coming to her for a hug.

She hugged him and smiled, "I missed you too dad."

"So how was your weekend with Top...AND Jae Joong." Her dad added in quickly. She stifled a laughter.

"Great...Top and I had SUCH a great time. I didn't get to see much of Jae Joong though. Maybe I should invite Top over for dinner."

"YAH! YOU JUST SAW HIM ALL WEEKEND!" Her dad yelled at her.

"But I miss him SOOO much dad, he was such a gentleman this weekend. I'm falling for him more and more. But! I am happy to be back." She kissed her dad's cheek and walked away pretending to talk on the phone asking Top to come over for dinner.

Her dad pulled out his cell phone quickly and pressed speed dial number 3, Kim Jae Joong's name popped up.

"Yoboseyo?" Jae Joong answered.

"YAH! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU! I PROVIDE YOU WITH THE PERFECT OPPORTUNITY AND YOU SCREWED IT UP!?" Her father yelled into the phone.

Jae Joong tried his hardest not to laugh, "I apologize he was too smooth for me."

"AISH! Maybe you're not worthy for my daughter...come over tonight for dinner!" Mr. Park yelled into the phone and slammed it closed.

Jae Joong looked at his cell phone and burst out laughing, "Yah...you know your father too well." His phone rang again. "Yoboseyo."

"I told you," her sweet voice came through on the line.

"I never doubted you," he said smiling.

"Good. Well hurry up and come over!!" She said and hung up on him as well.

He rolled his eyes, "Like father like daughter," he said and finished cleaning up to go over for dinner.

Jae Joong arrived back at her house and Maki opened the door a huge smile on her face, she blew him a kiss. He raised his eye brow. "APPPPAA!! Did you invite this jerk over?!" She yelled suddenly.

"Aish..." he pulled back his fist and pretened to swing at her.

"YAH! INVITE MY GUEST IN!!" Her father yelled back.

They both walked inside and Jae Joong went straight to the kitchen to help her dad. Maki kept taking glances at Jae Joong. He wore a simple white tshirt today. His broad shoulders shaping the tshirt. He looked up and caught her staring at him, she stuck her tongue out at him and went back to watching tv. He rolled his eyes and grinned to himself.

"What are you smiling about over there?" Mr. Park asked.

"Nothing Mr. Park." Jae Joong answered quickly. Mr. Park narrowed his eyes at him but did not contiue questioning him.

Finally they were sitting at the dinner table. Mr. Park looked around t

Please log in to read the full chapter