fifteen.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jae Joong and the guys left the club after the girls did, he was a little disappointed that Maki had left but then again he didn't want to rush things with her. As he walked along the river bank he looked out over the water. He loved his life here, he wouldn't change a thing about it...and once he had Maki, he knew his life would be perfect.

He grinned, "Stupid girl..." he didn't understand his own fascination with her, but he knew she was the one that he had to have in his life. He's never felt this way about a girl before...but he was loving every moment of it. As he stood looking out over the riverbank he heard some rustling and , coming from behind him. He turned around and scanned the area, he saw a huddled mass near a lone tree. He tilted his head and squinted to get a better look, the mass moved a little. Jae Joong went to investigate, as he got closer the black dress looked too familiar to him.

He started to break into a sprint. "MAKI!" He yelled when he reached the tree. She was laying on her side, half her face buried into the ground. He gently placed his arm behind her head and turned her on her back. "..." he said as he looked down on her, someone had did her in pretty good, he pulled his arm from her head and he noticed the huge blood stain. "!" He quickly pulled out his phone and called Sanny.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Sanny? This is Jae Joong."

"How did you get my number?"

"Don't worry about that right now, I need you to call Maki's dad and tell him that she's going to spend the weekend at your house."

"What?! WHY? WHAT HAPPENED

Please log in to read the full chapter