thirty-six.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

He gently rolled over on top of her, she was shocked and he could see her eyes widened in the dark, he smiled. His right hand trailed up her arm, sending a visible shiver down her body. His fingers reached her shoulder and continued up her neck and then carassed her face. Her eyes closed and she sighed. He leaned in and kissed her cheek and slowly made his way down kissing her jaw and then her neck. His warm lips kept trailing up and down her neck.

She bit her lip to keep herself from making any embarrassing noises.

Her hands reached up and knotted themselves into his hair and she felt the warmth of his breath on her skin. One of his arms encircled around her waist and in one swift movement he turned over and now she was on top. Her hair cascaded around them, forming a tent around them. His hands went up and and pulled through her hair to hold it back. Her lips found his, she noticed that his breathing was a bit faster and uneven. He smelled so good, her senses were becoming numb and confused. His kisses were so loving and strong. Their kisses became desperate and deeper.

She reached her hands up into his tshirt and felt his body. Every dip, curve, and smooth angle was like a roller coaster ride for her finger tips. Jae Joong melted at her touch, she sent a frenzied feeling through his body, no girl has ever done this to him. He was mixed with so many emotions he wanted to protect her, love her, and do whatever he could for this girl. He would lay down his life for her if he had too. He knew that. He loved this girl...him Kim Jae Joong, loved his Maki-chan.

He slowly pulled away from her grinning, "You're going to be the death of me." He rolled over so that they were now both laying on the ground facing each other.

She had a puzzled look on her face, "Soo...not tonight?"

"Not tonight. I want to do this the right way."

"Oh." She said looked a little dejected.

He laughed, "No...don't take it the wrong way. It's just I love you enough to want to do this the right way."

"Way to go with the morale," she muttered.

He laughed again and slowly began to body with his fingers again. He leaned over and close to her ear, "But if you ever need a distract

Please log in to read the full chapter