eighteen.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

"MAAKKII!!" Junsu called out to her happily when he saw her behind Jae Joong. "WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR FACE?!" Everyone turned and looked at Maki.

Maki shrugged, "I thought I'd bypass the makeup and go for the rough and tough look." She joked, the guys grinned but they looked a bit concerned. "Weird." She muttered.

"Hyung..." Changmin said with a huge grin on his face.

Yunho and Yoochun waved at her. She waved back at all of them.

"Have you guys ate yet?" Jae Joong asked as he sat down on the chair and pulled Maki down next to him.

"Nope just waiting for you." Yunho said. He waved over a waitress and began giving orders.

Maki just watched as the guys chatted about random things. She sat stiffly next to Jae Joong, her hands balled up into fists on top of her knees, and she was on the edge of her seat. Drinks were placed on the table and Maki just took a glance at hers.

She felt Jae Joong's arm slide around her waist and his lips were close to her ear, "Can you relax a little? You make it seem like I have you as prisoner here with me."

"Technically you do...the way you man handle me."

"If you keep saying that I'll definitely have to show you how I'll 'man handle' you later." He chuckled into her ear. She shivered and scooted away from him a bit. He laughed and leaned back into his seat and turned back to Changmin to continue their conversation.

Junsu came over to talk to her, "Neh...what are you doing with Jae Joong?" He asked with his girlish giggle.

"Nothing...just you know hangin' out...trying to make new friends."

"But you won't even talk to me." He pouted.

"I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt your feelings...I'm not really very...approachable." She felt really bad, she hasn't been really friendly with Junsu.

His face broke into a beautiful handsome grin, "It's ok! EU Kyang Kyang! Jae Joong is a great guy, you should give him a chance."

"A chance for what?" She asked skepitcally, but Junsu was already up and walking away from her, "YAH!" She called out but then clamped shut with her hands. Yoochun looked at her and started laughing.

"Are you watching the

Please log in to read the full chapter