seventy-six.

Tough Girl
Please log in to read the full chapter

DBSK and RH shared a locker room. As the girls dressed out in the women's bathroom Maki went over to Sanny and Yuri, who despite all their progress had suddenly grown quiet and awkward.

"You guys ok?" She said as she helped Sanny tape up her fingers. They both shook their heads no. Maki just smiled. "You'll be fine. Just remember all that you've learned and been practicing."

"Easy for you to say. You never get nervous." Sanny said.

"Perhaps, but deep down I'm always afraid to lose. Not that winning is everything...but when you lose to the wrong person, when you lose to what is evil in life...although it can be a growing experience, it's so hard to bounce back. Especially when you're the only person you've got to bring yourself back up. If you win...and even if you lose, the group and I will be here to bring you back up. We won't ask anything of you, but you MUST do the best that you can. It's too late to turn back now. So it up and let out some pent up emotions. Yeah?"

The girls smiled and hugged her, "You rock." Yuri said.

She walked up to Mi-Sung next, "Are you ready?" 

"Of course. Sayuri's got nothing on me."

"Don't be so sure. I've fought her a couple of times, she has moves and she's not stupid."

Mi-Sung just shrugged, "But she won't know whats going to hit her, since you've been training me."

"Training? Hardly, had I truly been training you would've quit by now."

"Doubt it." Mi-Sung said with a grin.

"Yeah whatever, good luck out there." Maki smiled back and headed towards Ae-Cha, Eun, and Yuri.

"Yah, we can still put you in instead of Mi-Sung." Ae-Cha offered.

"Haha please, she's been working hard I wouldn't want to take this moment away from her."

"Do you think she'll win?" Song asked.

"I don't know really. If she doesn't have to desire to, then no. But at this point its all on her."

"Still though, I'd love to see you fight again. It's amazing watching you." Eun complimented.

"Yah you guys aren't so bad yourselves. Just no more cheating huh?" Maki joked.

"Pfft." Ae-Cha said. She bid them farewell and walked up to the final contender.

She sat down next to her and they didn't say anything. Maki just held out her fist and Hye Su tapped her fist bac

Please log in to read the full chapter