01

Fallen Angel

‘What did I do wrong?’

 

‘Everything, you still don’t understand what you lack of’

 

‘Then tell me’

 

‘No, it won’t work if I tell you directly. You have to find out yourself’

 

‘But, how can I find out anything if I don’t have any single clue about it?’

 

‘You’ll be sent to the Earth’

 

‘What?! That’s unfair! I don’t even know what I did wrong!’

 

‘You’ll find out later’

 

 

A loud thump heard from the empty park in the middle of the night. A groan skipped out from his mouth as he rubbed his now bleeding knee.

 

Damn you old man”, he cursed under his breath.

 

He quickly noticed that his elbow was bleeding too, and he got cuts on his face. He groaned desperately and tried to stand up, only to notice his white, feathery, wings were broken due to the fall.

 

Aish, what should I do”, he cursed again. The wings moved and bent down themselves in front of him. He his wings slowly and sighed. He knew he couldn’t just walk around with wings on his back. It was Earth, not Heaven. And walking with broken wings would be a lot of pain to do. He kept sighing as he saw his beautiful wings he loved, broke. He then decided to just hide them, although it took a lot of energy to pull his wings into his back.

 

He took a deep breath and blew it to the cold air of the night. Putting all of his leftover strength, he pulled back his wings into his back, causing him to wreck his own skin into two big holes on his back, earning another groan. He felt dizzy and a great pain on his back, as the wings finally got into his back, hiding themselves. Bloods overflowing all over his body, covering his white clothes with crimson red.

 

He groaned in pain and hobbled, almost fell down to the ground. “That old man should pay later”, he said more likely to himself, as no one would be at the park in the middle of the night. He then walked aimlessly in pain, not knowing where to go.

 

“You’ll meet someone who will gladly help you to find the answer. Good luck!”

 

Good luck your face, I’m now walking to nowhere, in the middle of the night, with blood all over my body, and he still expected me to meet someone here? He must be crazy”, he said again, as he hobbled towards the nearest lamp in the park. He then leaned on it, with raging breath, trying to stable himself. He felt his head turned around in dizziness, like everything was spinning around him. He looked around to the dark empty park, hoping there would be someone to help him.

 

“Is there even anyone here?”, he asked under his breath, not able to speak louder.

 

His vision got blurred, when he heard a voice calling in concern.

 

“Hey are you okay?”.

 

It was a girl, who was now walking towards him.

 

He tried to speak but he got no power left. He panted as his vision got blurry than ever, then pitch black took over. Losing his balance, he fell down and landed on something—he assumed—the ground.

 

‘Weird, I never knew Earth would be this soft and warm’


Yeaaaay, first chapter! Sorry if it's boring, i tried my best to make it interesting though. Comments and subscribes please :) And thank you so much for those subsribing this story, i love you <3

 

Author's note 2015/12/07

I was so bored that I went through this story again and noticed soooo many grammar mistakes and ambiguous parts, so I decided to look through it and do some editing, if you have something to say please do PM me haha happy reading! :)