Bachelorette party

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

After dating Shuhua for years in secret, Soojin  finally found the courage to propose to her. With the help of their friends she organized a small surprise and asked Shuhua's hand in marriage in their favorite beach. The younger said "yes" and they started the journey to plan the ceremony right away. It took some months trying to mix the Korean costumes with the Taiwanese, but when everything was ready, 2 days before the ceremony, Soojin was in a car with her friends going to her bachelorette party.

 

- I told you guys, I don't want a party!

 

Soojin was blindfolded so she couldn't see where she was going.

 

- Stop complaining.

 

Moonbyul said as she helped Soojin into the car

 

- Even you, unnie?! Tell me where are we going!

 

- Oh shut up, you're gonna like it…

 

Yuqi, you know Shuhua would be mad at you guys if something happens…

 

But no one seemed to be listening to her.

 

- Okay, let's go!

 

Miyeon cheered as she drove away. That was going to be an interesting night…

 

After a short car ride the girls guided Soojin to a house, they guided the bachelorette inside and sat her on a chair, removed her blindfold.

 

- Where are we?

 

- Well, since it's your last night of freedom, we're gonna celebrate that. This is one of Minnie's parents house so we can celebrate without the media knowing about it.

 

Soyeon said while the others smiled at her.

 

The party started out nice. They set up foods and drinks around the house, getting comfy and telling stories, learning more about each other and strengthening their friendship. The girls of 6-puzzle with their significant others were there too. It looked like she was worried for nothing. Then the doorbell rang and Soojin felt like something was about to go wrong.

 

Soyeon jumped up and ran to the door, when Soojin wanted to get up from her chair Minnie quickly pushed her down again.

 

- Why!?

 

- Stay!

 

Then Soyeon came back, followed by some girl Soojin  had never seen before. She was wearing a black mask that covered her nose and the area around her eyes.

 

- Are you kidding me…

 

Soojin glared at Soyeon, who had a smirk on her face. The girl wore a red blouse, a short black skirt and black pumps. She moved her body as a song started playing and the girls cheered as she walked towards Soojin and started to her blouse.

 

- So, you're the bachelor girl?

 

The stripper whispered as she bit her lower lip then Soojin looked at her with attention, finding her somehow familiar. Her eyes trailed up and down the girl until she saw something on her hand… a mole. Soojin smiled in relief amd amusement. She knew Shuhua would never allow Soyeon to hire a stripper to dance for her. So she decided to just play along and enjoy her striptease from her own fiancée. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter