Through the years

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Six years after their contract is over and done with, everyone's settled down on the newly created JSY Ent. The company was an old dream of Soyeon's but when they left Cube she knew she was not yet prepared for such responsibility, they signed a contract with a smaller company and in recent years Soyeon prepared to open JSY.

Through all that time that has passed, they always stayed together. Leaning on each other, giving each other the comfort and strength they needed, like they always have, even when they were apart, they still had each other. Especially Soojin, she has spent so many years recovering from the chaos, focusing on her mental health, it was hard for all of them but Soojin... she was a winner, if as a soloist she had been rewarded endlessly with their group they accomplished everything they could have dreamt of and then more. Sometimes Soojin felt like she was dreaming because the universe itself seems to bend its will to make life easier for them and now... Everything's fine. 

Soyeon never thought that she would ever get married. It just wasn’t on the top of her priority list, she had her dream company, a small yet great group of friends and the most important thing in her life, Yuqi. Song Yuqi was the reason she took advantage of their trip to China to ask Yuqi´s parents for permission for them to get married, it took a little longer than she would have liked for Yuqi's parents to accept their relationship and she had promised Mr. Song that she would make all of Yuqi´s dreams come true, and getting married was one of them.

Miyeon always thought that she and Minnie would be the first one of their friend group to get married, Shuhua and Soojin were also engaged while Soyeon had never commented on her intention to marry Yuqi but to everyone's surprise, the two returned from a trip to China married, apparently they had gotten married in the same temple where Yuqi's parents had gotten married, Minnie and Soojin complained about not having been invited but Soyeon explained that her intention was only to get engaged to Yuqi but both were enchanted when they visited the temple and after a long conversation they ended up having an intimate ceremony with only a few of Yuqi's relatives as guests.

"Why should we keep waiting, jagiya? I think we’ve waited enough already.”

.

.

Miyeon was not the first to get married but she would be the first one of their friend group to have kids. After their fourth round of IVF she couldn't believe it.

-Nicha...

She was shaking as she stared at the pregnancy test

-Did it...?

A hopeful Nicha picked it up, blinking a few times as she saw the pink plus sign, trying not to cry, the first three tries didn’t work out and between the frustration, shattered hopes they were tired and she feared that her wife would have a nervous breakdown

-We are pregnant

-We are having a baby!!!

Nicha screams, dropping the test as she lunges forward to wrap her arms around Miyeon, pullling away a little to kiss her wife 

.

The minute Kulap was born it was as if everything clicked into place, she had to be the most beautiful thing Nicha had ever seen in her life. Kalap has a mess of dark brown hair on top of her head, sticking up in all directions, the baby has the shape and color of her eyes but her nose is just like Miyeon’s and Minnie´s heart flutters every time she sees a piece of Miyeon on their daughter’s face.

 

-We only left them for a few hours, Minnie unnie. Calm down

-Kulap hasn't been away from me or Miyeon for this long before, you can't blame me for being worried

Minnie said as she waited for Soojin to open the door to her house.

-See? No burning smell or baby crying

Soojin said as Minnie entered the house, being greeted by Shuhua and Soojin's furry children. A nervous Minnie quickly washed her hands in the bathroom and headed upstairs to the couple's bedroom.

-Shu? Kulap?

Minnie felt anxious and excited as she opened the door

-Did you find them?

Soojin was surprised to notice that Minnie was standing at the bedroom door, she entered the bedroom and saw the most adorable thing, Shuhua was laying on the bed in a deep sleep, but still keeping a secure arm on the back of Kulap, who was peacefully asleep on her chest, both of them have cute little half smiles on their faces. Soojin leaned against the doorframe, her arms folded across her chest and smiled

-We better take a picture

Shuhua's arms pull Kulap closer instinctively, protectively, and Soojin for a moment allowed herself to imagine that this was their baby, their relationship had been building up since the trainner days, their careers put all those feelings on standby, having to always prioritized their careers before anything else, then Soojingate happened and for the first time in years Soojin managed to put herself first and as her mental health improved they allowed themselves to live this love and despite a few arguments and bumps in the road, they were happy, really happy.

.

-

-SONG YUQI

-Miyeon unnie started

-We should start a swear jar

Soojin suggest while Yuqi sticks her tongue out

-Really mature, I’m pretty sure her first word is going to be a curse at this point

Kulap was watching them expectantly, dark eyes wide and unblinking while Soyeon sighed and shook her head, sometimes she wondered why Yuqi was such a baby

-Jagiya, I don't think you should curse around the baby

-Why? She can't talk much yet

Yuqi said while making faces at Kulap along with Shuhua

-My baby be talking soon and I'll be darned if her first word is a curse one!

Minnie spoke in an authoritative sound and both Yuqi and Shuhua looked at her in surprise.

-Yes ma´am

-Sorry about that<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter