Under my skin - part 2

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

- Great! I already accepted. My soulmate is some bad boy or girl, a delinquent, maybe even a psycho who's already in jail!

 

Yuqi, the cute chinese girl said while plopping on the couch, looking at her friend Shuhua, who was sitting on the old armchair in the middle of the living room. The two girls, who got a scholarship to study in South Korea were already struggling with the language. However, Yuqi was flabbergasted by the fact that Shuhua apparently had already found her soulmate the last night, in their first week there! Shuhua had the word "sorry" engraved in korean on her forearm and it happened to be the first word that Soojin, the soccer star of the college, the most famous dancer and also the prettiest woman Shuhua have ever seen, said to her.

 

- You're being too dramatic. It's just a word.

 

Yuqi looked at the word "" written, also in korean, next to her knee with a gloomy expression, wishing destiny could do her a favor and erase that thing from her skin.

 

You're saying that because you already found your soulmate and she's the hottest person in this campus. I don't feel like talking to you right now.

 

Yuqi crossed her arms, but Shuhua only laughed at her cute friend. 

 

- I'm not even sure she's the one! I don't know what word she has…

 

- What was the first thing you said to her?

 

Curiosity made Yuqi forget she was throwing a tantrum. Shuhua tried to remember all the details of that moment.

 

- I fell on the ground, then looked at her and got nervous cause she's so pretty...and then looked for you and Minnie unnie, you disappeared... I think I said "everyone", cause I was looking for you guys.

 

Realization hit Yuqi like a breakless car.

 

- Wait. You said this in korean? You said "Yeorobun" to her?

 

- Yeah.

 

The next thing Shuhua remembered was Yuqi having a fit of laughter, her body bending forward as she put her hands on her stomach. She spent several minutes laughing as Shuhua watched her, confused and a little annoyed.

 

- What is so funny?

 

- It's just… oh my god this is so funny… wait... it's because you don't really say "yeorobun", you say "yeobbun". See!?

 

- What about it!?

 

- That woman must be so confused, having a word she can't even understand tattoed on her.

 

Shuhua's face got all red. To her despair, Yuqi was right and that would make things a little harder to her. How to tell your presumably soulmate that you mispell the first word you ever said to her?

 

- Suddenly my case is not the worst one.

 

At that moment Minnie crossed the front door, h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter