Double date

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

- Are you sure they'll like it, JinJin?

 

Soojin took a quick glance at her girlfriend sitting on the passenger seat by her side. Shuhua looked apprehensively at the box full of hotteoks she was carrying on her lap. Whoever saw Shuhua act so boldly on stage and interviews, had no idea how insecure she could be when the cameras were off, especially while meeting new people.

 

- Of course they will, baby. And they're gonna love you too.

 

Soojin replied with her eyes fixed on the road, a warm smile plastered on her face. With her left hand on the wheel and the right one holding Shuhua's tiny hand, she wished the next traffic light went red so she could look at her in the eyes and make her feel comfortable somehow.

 

- I just don't want to embarrass you…

 

- Hey! Ok, now stop this nonsense. You know that I'd never be ashamed of you, don't you!?

 

Shuhua nodded and touched Soojin's shoulder. She knew that her girlfriend didn't care about the way she talked, but she had read so many negative comments online about her Korean she couldn't help but feeling apprehensive about meeting Soojin's friends.

 

- We're here.

 

Soojin said before parking the car at the guest parking space in front of an expensive looking building. They got out of the car seconds later and walked to the building lobby, showing their respective IDs to the concierge. He had already been instructed to let the women up as soon as they arrived. The couple entered the elevator side by side, smiling at each other slightly as they arrived at the apartment. Soojin held Shuhua's free hand and gave it a little squeeze to reassure her of what she told in the car and rang the bell. They heard footsteps and, shortly after, the sound of the lock being opened.

 

- Hi!

 

Moonbyul greeted them with a huge smile, opening the door widely so they could get inside the apartment, Shuhua watching while the women hugged each other. A second later Moonbyul was looking at Shuhua with an excited expression.

 

- Hi, Shuhua, it's a pleasure to meet you officially.

 

Moonbyul wasn't lying, though. They didn't see each other since Queendom and had no time to know each other properly. It was the first time they were actually talking to each other.

 

- Moonbyul-ssi…

 

Shuhua was about to bow when Moonbyul wrapped her in a tight hug, making Soojin smile in amusement.

 

- Hey, we're all friends here. You can call me Byul, if you want.

 

Shuhua smiled shyly and handed the package to the older woman.

 

- We brought hotteoks for dessert...

 

- Oh? Yong, the girls are here, and brought dessert!

 

Moonbyul shouted as she went to what seemed to be the kitchen. A second later Solar appeared with an apron and smiled at the visitors enthusiastically. At first, she was a little jealous of her girlfrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter