Clingy SooShu

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin is known as the "Tsundere" by everyone, quiet and serious while Shuhua is the loud one, there isn’t a moment that she is not yelling, dancing, fighting with Miyeon or professing her love to Soojin, most people didn't understand how two people who were so different could get along so well. In fact they were very different but that was what made them so special, Shuhua could talk and talk for hours about nonsenses and Soojin would listen willingly, no questions asked. Sometimes Shuhua could be very clingy and jealous, too attached to Soojin but Soojin is generally okay with this as long as it's not too much affection, she is still not quite used to giving or recieving it.

Things started to change when Shuhua was scrolling through Twitter and came across a post about them, most of the comments praised their beauty but some comments bothered her "Is it just me but why is Shuhuas so clingy to Soojin?"," Does Shuhua not realize how much she suffocates Soojin?", "Shuhua can be so clingy sometimes, she is my bias but she's really stupid for not realizing how bothered Soojin is by this, girl needs some space"

Staring at her phone, Shuhua sighed, does Soojin really think she is clingy? She is always touchy with Soojin but she is her best friend (And her secret crush but Soojin didn't need to know that) so Shuhua didn't think it bothered her, but what if Soojin left her because she is too clingy? Maybe Shuhua just had to give her some space, yeah, maybe it´s the best.

Soojin first noticed that Shuhua was acting odd the day after the meeting with their managers, at first Soojin assumed that Shuhua was a tired and feeling a bit homesick, hence her being standoffish the whole day. However, Shuhua continued to keep her distance the next day as well, Soojin was so used to the clingy maknae that it was a shock for her when Shuhua didn't cling to her like a koala, she didn´t hold her arm or tried to kiss her. After the rehearsals they decided to do a movie night so Soojin tried to make room for Shuhua to snuggle against her, eager to hold the maknae. However, Shuhua choose to sit on a separate chair instead with the puppies. Soojin barely slept that night trying to remember anything she might have done to upset Shuhua and came up with nothing.

The last straw was the night she participated in Moonbyul's radio show, how could Shuhua forget that she was going to the radio show? Okay, she had invited her to eat hotpot but Shuhua used to know her schedule better than her. Soojin couldn’t explain what was happening, but she missed the clingy obsessive Shuhua, the maknae was less clingy, distant and there was undeniable pain in her heart, she couldn’t bear the possibility of Shuhua stopping loving her. The show started, Soojin promoted their recent comeback, they talked about trivial things until Moonbyul asked about Shuhua, Soojin got quiet for a few seconds and then without Soojin noticing she ended up complaining about Shuhua's distance and Moonbyul gave Soojin a knowing look and some friendly advices. After the show Soojin went out to dinner with Moonbyul and the radio staff, it was a fun dinner but Soojin couldn't stop thinking about Shuhua, it was hard to admit it, but she missed the noisy and possessive girl, she even missed Shuhua asking her to cook late at night.

Soojin opened the door and entered their dorm, Haku and Mata were sleeping peacefully on their little beds at the corner, "Why is it so quiet here?" she made her way through the quiet dorm, until Soojin noticed that somebody was sleeping on the couch, she looked over to see Shuhua fast asleep, wearing one of Soojin's old t-shirts

-Did she waited for me?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter