Under my skin - part 3

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Soojin was leaving a dance theory class with her friends when she saw, in the distance, the beautiful and mysterious girl that she had bumped into a week earlier. For some reason the girl was avoiding her. Every time she saw her, she made a point of running away, changing her path or even hiding behind her friends. What Soojin didn't tell her friends yet was that the girl was probably her soulmate. She got herself thinking about her often, wondering how would it be if she asked her out on a date. But the opportunity never seemed to come since the girl had some kind of repulse towards her.

 

- Maybe she's just ashamed of the way she fell in front of you.

 

Miyeon said as she walked by Soojin's side, finding that whole story really entertaining.

 

- On the other way, looks like Soso has a new fan.

 

- Who?

 

Soojin asked as Soyeon snorted and crossed her arms in annoyance.

 

- The girl orange haired girl who keeps going to our training to watch her. She just stays there like she's trying to undress Soso with her stare.

 

Soyeon was determined to ignore Miyeon's teasing, but she got startled when she spotted the said orange haired girl walking beside the shy girl who was avoiding Soojin and a third girl she never saw before. She could see from the distance she was really cute, but would never admit that to Miyeon.

 

They started discussing about the group of girls while Soojin was still lost in her own thoughts, the word the pretty girl spoke to her engraved on her skin, her voice engraved on her ears, her eyes, that face engraved on the back of her eyes. Soojin didn't want to spend another week like that then she made a sudden decision. 

 

- Wait a minute.

 

She started walking faster on the girl's direction, without waiting for her friends' reactions. Nothing could stop her from her objective. Even if the girl ran away, she would run after her until she gave her the opportunity to clear things between them.

 

She caught up with Shuhua and her friends, who were distracted, sitting on a bench. Soojin took a deep breath and stopped when she was two steps far from them. The three girls got startled at the woman standing in front of them, Shuhua gasped as he looked at Soojin with her eyes as big as two dishes.

 

- Can I talk to you for a moment?

 

Minnie and Yuqi looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter