Warm - part 3

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

Shuhua's body started deforming and changing right in front of Soojin's eyes, getting bigger and bigger until it almost doubled its size in a matter of seconds. Shuhua's underwear was gone in a second, turning into useless rags on the floor as she changed fast. Soojin started stepping backwards involuntarily and when the transformation was complete she tripped over the rough and fell soundly on the ground over her , looking up at the prettiest and biggest creature she ever put her eyes on. 

 

Shuhua became a giant black werewolf, not completely animal, not completely human, walking on its hind legs and staring at her with that same sweet look she always had. Still trembling from head to toes, Soojin got up and looked up at Shuhua. She got so tall her head was almost touching the ceiling. was bigger than half of Soojin's body, with impressive teeth that had the size of daggers.

 

Still unsure if she could, Soojin reached out her hand, mentioning she wanted to touch Shuhua in her new form. Understanding, the huge creature moved its strong body slowly, the front legs touching the ground as she got eye leveled with the small Soojin. It was a tamed beast, scary, but still trustworthy.

 

- You're so beautiful…

 

She said as she touched Shuhua's thick coat, running her fingers through the strands of black hair. It really looked like Shuhua's hair.

 

- That's right… you're still you.

 

Soojin said, smiling, looking at those eyes she learned to love so much. Nothing could ever change them. Shortly after, she got startled when Shuhua left out a kind of strangled howl and in seconds she was completely human again, her arms crossed over her bare chest, looking down as she waited for Soojin to take the next move.

 

Soojin took Shuhua's shirt on the ground and handed it to her, turning around as she waited until the younger woman dressed herself.

 

- So... that's my secret.

 

- …okay.

 

- It's more for a curse, I mean…

 

Soojin turned around and approached Shuhua, caressing her cheek. Shuhua looked back at her and a silent tear rolled down her face.

 

- I'm here. And I'm not leaving you.

 

- You just… you don't understand!

 

Shuhua shrieked and tried to look away, but Soojin held her face, enjoying how the tone of her eyes changed constantly like a living painting. The way she was already in love with Shuhua was scary to her, but she wanted to experience that. She wouldn't let that woman go anywhere. She wasn't going anywhere.

 

- Tell me everything I need to know, then. Tell me everything about you.


 

---x---


 

Shuhua used to have a family. And friends. And she had a good, regular life in the city she lived before everything went wrong. Shuhua was the only child of a happy family. They weren't rich, but Mr. Yeh was a respected lawyer and always worked hard to give a comfortable life to his family. Shuhua was his little treasure, he spoiled her with the best things he could buy and gave her freedom to be whatever she wanted to be. And Shuhua had always been a nice girl. She had a cool group of friends and spent her time studying or going out with them.

 

When Shuhua turned sixteen, however, everything changed.

 

A series of attacks with fatal victims began to happen in the city and people suspected that a monster was behind it. A supernatural monster. The police did their best to solve the mystery, but the number of deaths only increased, creating panic among the inhabitants. The city that was once cheerful and attracted many tourists, became a kind of ghost town.

 

Life had its way to keep going, but Shuhua could never imagine that one day she would get face to face with the creature that caused so much harm to the inhabitants of her city. She was walking around the parking lot of a store, going back home after shopping, when she noticed someone was observing her. It was a woman.

 

She was tall and abnormally pale, her eyes were somehow lifeless and her thick black hair was greasy and s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter