Proposal

Sugar coated
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

- Jin-ah! Will you marry me?

 

Soojin just smiled, stuffing Shuhua's mouth with the crumbled eggs she just made, of course after she was sure they weren't too hot. She didn't want a whiny Shuhua making a drama out of a burn the rest of the day.

 

- Good?

 

She asked more out of habit than anything else. She loved the way Shuhua shook her head up and down energically in response, her eyes turning to half moons in a happy smile.

 

Cooking for her was so satisfying Soojin could do it for the rest of her life. When they met for the first time, in their trainee days, she found out Shuhua could barely speak Korean and ramen was the only thing she could manage to ask to eat. Soojin felt so bad for her she made a promise to herself Shuhua only found out years later: she would cook for her as long as she lived beside her. She would make delicious food for her whenever she needed and would never let her have troubles with food again. However, there was things she couldn't make for Shuhua.

 

- Marry me. I wanna marry you.

 

It was the nth time that week Shuhua was asking that and Soojin was afraid it would become a habit. She just rolled her eyes and shook her head, smiling.

 

- Eat your bacon before it gets too cold.

 

Pouting, Shuhua did what she was told to.

 

---x---

 

It was making a beautiful day, so Shuhua and Soojin went out to make a picnic in the park. Of course, it was Shuhua's idea. Soojin hoped she could spend her day off watching a movie or just lazing out at home, but at the moment the taiwanese woman used her baby voice and her puppy eyes against her, she knew she had been defeated. So they bought a lifetime snacks supply in a grocery store, some juice bottles and placed them in a big tablecloth they spread over the grass. 

 

Saying Shuhua was happy was an understatement. The way she ran around, singing and talking to every kid and dog that passed by their picnic site made Soojin laugh with joy. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter