Chapter 65

My Musical Boundary

Now it was time for Junhui and Eunhyuk to do the work, which seemed extremely impossible.

"Yah, that's too babyish, we should do this." Eunhyuk demonstrated a move.

"Anniya hyung, we should stick with my dance moves." Junhui smiled.

"Dongsaeng, listen to hyung, yeah? My dance moves." Eunhyul twitched his eye.

"Hyung, you should consider a dongsaengs idea." The corner of Junhui's mouth twitched a bit. The two slowly started to approach each other, causing Mingming and Donghae to stand up in alarm and immediately run to their sides, trying to stop them from causing a fight. 

"Yah Lee Hyukjae, stop it." Donghae hit Eunhyuk's head lightly.

"Wen Junhui, do anything and you'll pay the prices." Mingming glared. 
Eunhyuk and Junhui smiled at the lovers before continuing to glare at each other. Mingming and Donghae sighed. Though it was, at times, fun seeing them so jealous, right now was not the time. They need the dance, URGENTLY. They needed to practice to it and considering the fact that they don't know the difficulty of it, practising might take a longer time than they expect.

"Guys seriously." Donghae sighed. "We NEED this dance!!" Donghae and Mingming shouted together. "GOD! How much times must we tell you this?!" They scolded with irritation. 
Eunhyuk and Junhui pouted as they muttered, 'Fine...'/'For you...'.

Junhui looked up at his hyung and mumbled,"We'll go with hyungs idea than..." 
Eunhyuk merely nodded as they turned back to the mirror. Eunhyuk started to teach Junhui the dance moves more professionally. 

"One two three four, five six seven eight." Eunhyuk did the first few moves. "And than...one two three four, five six seven eight." Eunhyuk looked back to Junhui, who in return stared at the elder blankly. Eunhyuk was about to go all out and rage at him, however immediately ejected the idea from his brain when he saw Junhui dance. 

"So it's..." Junhui mumbled and started to dance. To everyones shock, it looked identical. Eunhyuk could only gape as Junhui finished the dance swiftly. 

"Yah Junhui that was awesome!" Mingming gasped. 

"Wah!" Donghae clapped excitedly. "Daebak! You learnt it so fast!" Donghae's eyes shined. Seeing that, Eunhyuk turned away in a fast motion. Donghae looked so amazed, it hurt Eunhyuk because he too admits that what Junhui did just than was something he could never do...it takes him a whole day to learn something, however Junhui learnt it in merely 2 minutes.

"A-Anyway..." Eunhyuk muttered. "Let's get started on the other dance...moves..." He sighed silently and instructed Junhui on what to do. Of course, Junhui did it with no problem, however this only caused Eunhyuk to dance harder than normal. He overworked his moves and his moves were stiff. Of course, this was all too obvious for Donghae. 
He stared at Eunhyuk with worry. Eunhyuk was already starting to sweat.

"H-Hyukkie..." Donghae called out to his partner, who in return didn't hear him. Donghae bit his bottom lip. "Eunhyuk." Donghae called out again. Eunhyuk, however, didn't even pay attention to him. Eunhyuk's breaths started to grow heavier and he start to go a bit pale. Donghae's eyes widened. "Hyukjae!" He shouted and grabbed Eunhyuk's arm. Hyukjae looked over to Donghae with wide eyes. 

"Let go..." He uttered.

"Hyukjae, you're pale and you're sweating too much. Stop dancing!" Donghae warned.

"I can't...I have to...dance..." Eunhyuk mumbled and teared away from Donghae as he went back to dancing. Donghae stood there as Eunhyuk went on with dancing, Junhui following his every steps. 
Donghae gulped down the bulge of saliva as he stormed over to the MP3 player, plugging the cord out. 
"W-What...Donghae!" Eunhyuk frowned. "Why'd you do that-"

"Shut up!" Donghae shouted. He grabbed his jacket along with Eunhyuk's and dragged him out of the dance practice room. "You bloody idiot, why are you overworking yourself!? Freaking hell! You're pale! You're panting too heavily and you're freezing cold!!" Donghae scolded. 
Luckily for Donghae, the hospital was just a block away from the dance practice room. 
"Excuse me can I see doctor Kim Jaejoong please?" Donghae asked the reciopsionist who in return immediately called for him. Donghae occassionally took glares at Eunhyuk, however, his glares slowly turned softer. Sure he was mad at the elder, but he couldn't help but to grow worried. Why was he overworking himself? Why were his moves alot more different from usual? Why didn't he listen to him? 

"Donghae ssi?" 
Donghae snapped out of his trance when he heard someone call his name. He looked up, only to see the doctor that had looked after Hyukjae. 

"Annyeonghaseyo." Donghae bowed. Jaejoong smiled in return. 

"Did you call me because of Hyukjae ssi?" Jaejoong raised an eyebrow when he saw Eunhyuk's pale state. 

"Ah...yeah..." Donghae glanced to Eunhyuk and sighed.
Jaejoong saw that and immediately talked.

"Well shall we head to my office first than?" He smiled as he lead the way. Donghae had to drag Eunhyuk into the office because he didn't want to move, and even if he did, he was moving a slow pace. "So, what seems to be the problem?" Jaejoong sat in his chair and looked at Donghae.

"He was dancing earlier.." Donghae started off. "And...well...I'm not sure why but he keeps getting paler and sweats alot more than usual...not to mention his skin is freezing." 
Jaejoong scrunched his nose as he stood up and went to check Eunhyuk. 

"Hmm..." He bit his bottom lip. "He's been over powering his dance moves, yes?"

"Neh." Donghae nodded.

"Hm. He's wounds are about to re-open at this state..." Jaejoong tilted his head slightly. "I suggest he rests. If you hadn't stopped him at the time, his wounds would have opened and he would have need to go to surgery again." 

"I can't rest!" Eunhyuk spoke up. "I-I need to dance! The competition is coming up!" 

"Hyuk-" Donghae was cut off.

"I-I can't let Junhui take all the attention..." Eunhyuk muttered. Donghae closed his eyes. 

"Alright...thank you, Mr Kim." Donghae bowed.

"It was no problem." Jaejoong smiled. "And please do just call me Jaejoong hyung." 

"Neh. Goodbye hyung." Donghae smiled as he dragged Eunhyuk out. 

"Hae..." Hyukjae muttered as he was being dragged.

"What?"

"Let me...dance." Donghae let out a sigh and continued to drag him to his apartment. He got to his apartment and pushed Eunhyuk onto the couch as he went to get a blanket. After he came back, he stopped in his tracks when he saw Eunhyuk drinking a cup of water in the kitchen. Donghae's parted lips closed as he placed the blanket on the couch and went over to Eunhyuk.

"Hyuk..." Donghae muttered.
Eunhyuk turned to Donghae and showed a slight smile.

"Hey..." 

"Pabo..." Donghae muttered as he hugged Eunhyuk. 

"Sorry..."

"Bastard..."

"Sorry..."

"Stupid..."

"Sorry..."
Donghae slumped his shoulders as he let go. They walked to the couch. Eunhyuk sat down as Donghae sat next to him, resting his head on his shoulder.  Eunhyuk wrapped the blanket around them.
It was like that.
Everything was quiet.
The only thing Donghae could hear was the breaths of Eunhyuk and his beating heart. 

Donghae decided to break the silence. 
"Hyuk...why'd you over power yourself?"

"What do you mean?" The latter mumbled.

"Like...today...you were dancing harder than usual...your wounds could've reopened." Donghae pouted.

Eunhyuk rubbed Donghae's shoulder. "It's because..." He started. "...because you seemed so fascinated by the fact that Junhui was able to learn the dance so fast...and...it...just..." He sighed. "I knew that I'm not as good as he is so I thought that I wasn't good enough...for you..." He mumbled the last words.
Donghae sighed silently.




"Idiot..."
_____________________________________________________________

WASSUP GUISEE- -bricked- 
OKAY I APOLOGISE QAQ YOU GUYS HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO HATE MEH TT TT REMIND ME HOW LONGS IT BEEN SINCE I LAST UPDATED QAQ
OTL
Well~ Hope you guys like this chapter ;w; regardless of the fact that I havent updated in ages

Sighs...

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEEE <3

-superELFjunior AKA Nana