Chapter 20

My Musical Boundary

Donghae’s POV
Oh my Shisus...what the hell did I just do?
I was mentally punching myself.
Why did I kiss him!? Urgh! Why does my body always move by itself!
I looked over to Hyukjae he was grinning like a madman.
“Scary Person...” I muttered. I looked at our hands. When did we hold hands? I frowned but shook it off. We continued to walk to-...wait...where are we walking to?

“Hyung where are we going?” I asked.

“It’s Hyukkie and...I don’t know...” He replied back.

I looked around, then I spotted something.
“Hyukkie! Look! A rilakkuma store!!!!!” I exclaimed like a child seeing candy. “Let’s go!” I dragged him over to the shop. There was so much accessories, stationeries and clothing!
I walked over to the plushie section.
“Wah! They’re so cute!” I exclaimed. I let go of Hyukkie’s hand and picked up one of the plushies. “Hyukkie can I buy one???” I turned around to Eunhyuk. He was so red...is it that hot?

“S-Sure”

“Emm...can I...buy more?” I asked again.

“Of course!” He smiled.

“Yay!” I walked over to the accessories section. There was a jacket, beanie  and tshirt. “Hmm...maybe a beanie is best...” I picked the beanie.

“Hae~” Eunhyuk called out my name. I turned around and he showed me a big rilakkuma teddy.

“OMO!” I exclaimed.

“Hehe, it’s for you” He grinned.

“Really???!” I put the beanie down and went over to Eunhyuk.

“And here’s the small plushie.” He passed me the bag which had the plushie I had picked earlier.

“Wah...thanks Hyukkie!!!!” I exclaimed and hugged him.

“No problem, yeobo”

“YAH!” We both jumped at the sudden shout. We turned our heads to the direction of the noise. It was the others.

“You left us behind just so that you guys can be all touchy with each other?! Aish couples these days!” Donghwa sighed.

I pouted. “B-But it was a rilakkuma store...”

“Yah! Look what you did! You made my poor Hae cry!” I scolded Donghwa, even though he’s older than me. I hugged Donghae as he ‘fakely’ cried into my chest. “What kind of brother are you?”

“I’m liking you two even more” Heechul smirked and came over to us. “So...How about you two continuing what you were doing?”

“Yeah, here, I’ll hold onto this big rilakkuma bear for you.” Kyuhyun offered.

“We’re going back to the hotel anyway, so we’ll drop it off there, arasso?” Sungmin smiled.

“Wait you two are going back to the hotel as well?!?!? There’s no way I’m going there anymore...” Donghyun shivered.

“Can we go back???” Leera looked at Yongjae.

“Nu uh, you’re my girlfriend, I don’t want you to go off listening to them doing...doing whatever they’re doing!” Yongjae hugged Leera.

“...doing whatever they’re doing? Ah...they must be up to that stage...” Heechul nodded.

“Yah, stop it with your erted thoughts.” Leeteuk hit the back of Heechul’s head lightly.

“Haha, come on jagi, let’s go” Eunhyuk dragged me away from the group but stopped . “Ah, and thanks Kyuhyun! Make sure to actually put it in our room! Otherwise someone’s laptop is gonna be smashed~” He called out to Kyuhyun.

“Whatever~” 
Eunhyuk dragged me out of the shop.
We walked along the pathway, looking at shop windows as we go by.

“Oh, Hae, look” I turned my head to what Eunhyuk was looking at. It was an aquarium. “Wanna go look at your fellow brothers and sisters?”

“Yep!!” I exclaimed and grinned.
We walked to the aquarium.

“Omo! Eunhyuk oppa!!!”

“Is that Donghae oppa?!?! OMIGOSH!”
I stopped and looked at the fans. I flashed them a smile before matching pace up with Eunhyuk’s

“KYAA!!! HE SMILED AT ME!!!”

“OMOMOMO!!!! Where’s my phone!?”

“Hehehe....” I laughed a bit.

“Aigoo...my little fishy being evil?” Eunhyuk pinched my cheeks.

“Oww!! I’m not your little fishy, I’m my parents little fishy.” I corrected him.

“Haha” He chuckled and ruffled my hair. I pouted and fixed my hair.

We looked at the fish in the tank. They’re all so colourful. There were clownfish, parrotfish, sharks, stingrays,  turtles and many more fishes!
“It’s nemo~” I cooed as I saw a clownfish coming out of the anemone.

“Is nemo part of your family?”

“Well yeah”

We continued to admire the fish and walked around more. Eunhyuk bought me heaps of things. So much things that I’m starting to feel like a burden.
“Hyukkie...”

“Hm?”

“You don’t have to buy me all these stuff...”

 “Why?”

“Because...I’m feeling like a burden who’s spending all your money...”

He turned to look at me, I looked at him back. Suddenly he laughed.
“Hae, I want to spend money for you, so don’t worry about it.” HE flashed a smile.

I blushed and looked away.
“I-If you say so...”

“Aish...you’re too cute!” He ruffled my hair. “Kaja, let’s go get something to drink and then go back.” We walked over to the cafe hall, bought two bottles of coke and exited the aquarium.
“Did you have fun today?”

“Yup! Thanks Hyukkie...”

“No problem, anything for my sweet little boyfriend.” He grinned and pulled me into a one armed hug.
I blushed again.
We walked like that all the way to the hotel.
“Kyuhyun better have put the rilakkuma bear in here...” He muttered.
When he opened the door we sighed in relief when we saw the two rilakkuma bears on my bed.

I yawned.

“Aww...you’re sleepy? You go take a shower first, I need to go talk to Kyuhyun for a bit, arasso?” Eunhyuk smiled.

“Neh~” I smiled weakly. Eunhyuk walked over to KyuMin’s room.
I took my clothes and went to take shower.
It was a quick one considering that it’s night time. I changed into my tank top and PJ pants then slipped into bed. Just when I did that Eunhyuk came back.
“I’m going to sleep...” I mumbled a bit.

“Arasso...” He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. “Night Hae.” He grabbed his PJs and walked into the bathroom.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes.
“Night Hyukkie...” 
__________________
HIYA! IM BACK WITH AN UPDATE 8D 
a SHORT update QAQ
IM SORRY GUYS!!!!! I REALLY THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS LONG TT^TT 
Aish...I need to pay more attention...
anyway
Comment and subscribe!!!!!!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana