Chapter 80

My Musical Boundary

 

"Hi everyone! Could I just gather your attention just for a short while?" A voice echoed throughout the area. Mingming and Donghae perked their heads up and looked over to the voice just like as how any other curious citizen would have. There was a man standing on what seemed like a stage holding the microphone. 
The guy was handsome, Donghae just had to admit it. Grabbing a hold of Mingming's wrist, the two went over and joined the crowd of curious people. They pushed their way into the crowd so that they could get some view of what was happening.
"Oh look! A crowd, great!" The man grinned. "Well the reason I gathered everyone's attention was to probably embarrass myself which will cause me to dig a hole and die in there," a couple of chuckles were heard, "but I won't regret it. I just want to say, the last four years have been fantastic, I've never had the most happiness and joy in my life. I wake up in the morning with a smile, and fall asleep with a grin...though that might slightly be a lie because well...waking up in the morning isn't always perfect now is it?" Everyone let out a small chuckle. 
"Anyway, back to the main subject, like I said not everything is perfect. I have those days were I just can't help but to feel as if my life was a lie, and I even cry myself to sleep or if not, I'd just not sleep at all. This would last a couple of days, but it would always end and then I'd be the happiest guy in the world. The reason for happiness, for my sorrow, for my life," Donghae saw how the guys expression softened as they made eye contact with a female, who was in the midst of having teary eyes, "Jung Soojin,.." He got off from the platform and kneeled in front of her, causing gasps to echo around, "to me there is no other like you, you're all I need in this world.  A great heart like you, a happy soul like you. I'm the luckiest person on Earth, the person who gets to protect you. I love you, Jung Soojin...would you marry me?"  
Those four words caused everyone to gasp and silently let out a tiny squeal at how romantic it was. Soojin looked at the kneeling man, her tears falling.
 
"Uljima!" Someone shouted from the crowd. Slowly everyone started to chant 'Uljima! Uljima!' which caused poor Soojin to cry even more. 
 
"So...? Soojin ah, would you give me the pleasure to spend the rest of my life, happily by your side...?"
Soojin bit her bottom lip as she silently let out that one word.
 
"Yes..." 
 
Everyone cheered as the man smiled, tiny tears in the corner of his eyes and enveloped Soojin into a hug before parting away and kissed her. Donghae clapped and cheered as well. Slowly the crowd started to move apart as each person walked up and congratulated  the two. 
 
After the huge commotion, everything slowly went back to how it was before, meaning that Donghae and Mingming were still walking around trying to find ideas for their song.
"I wish I get proposed to like that." Mingming confessed.
 
"I don't. If Hyukjae did that, I'd freaking fly kick his to America." Donghae muttered.
 
"Our Donghae hyung gets shy easily~" Mingming teased. Donghae shrugged and just kept walking, looking around to find some ideas. 
"But that was romantic."
 
"I know." 
Donghae looked around a bit more before he spotted a cafe. Deciding that both of them were thirsty, they decided to go in and buy themselves a drink. As soon as they entered, they heard a couple of girls squealing. 
 
"Super Junior!"
 
"Mingming!! Ohmygoshhe'ssoadorable!!" 
 
"Donghae oppa!!" 
The pair shot a killer smile as the fangirls then died silently, drowning themselves in happy tears. Donghae walked up to the counter and ordered two medium sized bubble tea at the cost of 13 000 won, which is equivalent to $12. After obtaining their bubble tea, the pair quickly held a small fan signing event before going back to looking for ideas for their song.

"GODDAMNIT!" Hyukjae shouted as he dropped the game controller.

 
"HAH! Hyung you at this game." Junhui chuckled at the dramatic elder on the floor. 
 
"Be quiet Junhui, just because you're such a game freak..."  Hyukjae mumbled, "I can totally beat you in One Piece."
 
"You sure hyung?" Junhui gave Hyukjae a challenging smirk. As Hyukjae smirked back, Junhui leaned over to the PS3 and inserted the One Piece disk in. "If you lose again, don't go crying to Donghae hyung~" Junhui chimed as Hyukjae shot a scowl and let out a dry laugh.
 
"Haha. Very funny Junhui." The sarcasm in Hyukjae's voice was quite evident. 
The two males continued to play as Minji played pokemon whilst taking sips of her Coke. It wasn't long until Donghae and Mingming came back.
 
"We're back people!" Donghae shouted as soon as he entered through the door, only to find everyone on a gaming device. "Seriously? You guys are acting like this generation kids, what ever happened to board games." Donghae clicked his tongue and folded his arms.
Mingming dragged Donghae to the kitchen where he placed his laptop on the table to work on their composition. Hyukjae shouted something, however considering that he ended up mumbling his words with shouts of agony whenever Junhui would attack him, the composing pair didn't even bother to make out the words that slipped through the elders lips.
"So what did you get?" Donghae asked immediately after sitting down on a chair.
 
"Not much..." Mingming replied honestly, "you?"
 
"Nothing."
They synchronised a sigh before laying their heads on the table. The pair were silent and all you could hear were the gamers in the living room, shouting and complaining about their game. Even Minji was cursing and complaining quietly to herself as she played pokemon. 
Suddenly, as if a lightbulb had flickered inside of Donghae's brain, he looked at Mingming with a wide smile and rounded eyes. "What about that proposal?! Did you get that on camera?" 
 
Mingming looked at Donghae with a gaped mouth.
"...yes I DID." He exclaimed and rustled through his bag in attempt to find the camera he had with him. Finally, Mingming got out his camera as Donghae immediately shuffled over to watch the clip with him. They replayed the moment, Donghae blindly jotting down the words that he had found as useful.  
The 8 minute clip ended as Donghae skilfully lifted his hand off from the table, giving the last flick from the letter he had just written. Mingming looked over to the notepad and his eyes were like marbles. To be honest, he couldn't read anything that was on the sheet of paper, partially because the young man wasn't even Korean to begin with. 
 
"I thank this man." Donghae let out a praise to the stranger that had proposed to his soon to be wife. "We have to credit him."
 
"For sure."
And with that, the two started to plan out the lyrics.

"BOOM!" Hyukjae shouted with glee before shooting up from his seat and running around the room screaming in happiness. Junhui just sat on the sofa and stared at his crazed hyung run around like a madman, judging him with a sly smile. "I WON. I WON. HAH! IN YOUR FACE JUNHUI." 

 
"About time." Junhui chuckled, "wasn't that your first win, hyung?" 
Hyukjae stopped running, as if he froze on the spot. "And let's see...I've won...48 times...?"  Slowly, Hyukjae turned his head and shot red lasers at Junhui through his eyes, not even bothering to hide his glower at the young man.   
 
"GUYS! GUYS!! We've finished! We've finished composing!" Donghae came running out with a proud smile presented on his face. Hyukjae's glower disappeared as he came running over to Donghae, picking him up and swinging him around, Donghae's legs wrapped around Hyukjae's waist. 
 
"I swear EunHae hyungs have the same personality." Mingming stated as he came out from the kitchen with a cup of coke. 
With that, the couples settled out to the recording room. The Chinese Line couple were chatting by themselves in Chinese as Donghae chipped in with his not-exactly-perfect-but-good Chinese, leaving Hyukjae by himself, sulking. As Junhui turned his head away from Mingming to see if the recording studio was near, he widened his eyes and immediately slapped Mingming on the shoulder before pointing into the distance.
 
"It's the others!" He shouted in Chinese, which meant only Mingming and Donghae could understand him, "it's hyungs and the kids!" 
It seemed as if Mingming caught the drift, but Donghae was confused as to what he meant by 'Hyungs and Kids', but then again Hyukjae didn't even know what was going on as the trio were conversing in Chinese. Without the Korean pair knowing, the Chinese line raced off without them straight to the recording studio, where there were a group of boys standing there. Donghae turned to Hyukjae who had an even more puzzled look then he did before grabbing a hold of the others wrist and running off after the other two. 
As they got to the large group, something finally clicked in Donghae's brain. The group of boys were Seventeen, the group that had won in the last competition. Junhui pulled some guy into a hug.
"Hey Wonwoo!" he grinned as the shorter of the two replied with a laugh.
As they let go, Donghae observed this 'Wonwoo' guy. He was quite short, which is probably because he's standing next to a tall guy, and he had sharp eyes which made him look, how you would say, y.
However Donghae was proved wrong when he saw Wonwoo smile and extend a hand out to him.
 
"Hi, you must be Donghae hyungnim? I'm Jeon Wonwoo, it's seriously nice to meet the awesome member of Super Junior." He grinned. After hearing 'the awesome member of Super Junior' all the thoughts of Wonwoo being y and mean flew out of his head as he reflected a smile to the younger boy and shaking his hand with his.
 
"That's me! It's great to know that I'm the AWESOMEST member of Super Junior...did you hear that Hyuk? AWESOMEST." Donghae stuck his tongue out at Hyukjae before moving around and placing an arm around Wonwoo's shoulders as they touched. "I get a feeling that we're gonna get along with each other extremely well." 
Donghae and Wonwoo both showed a grin.
Hyukjae pouted and muttered something inaudible. The tall guy that was standing next to Wonwoo finally talked.
 
"But I think that Hyukjae hyungnim is better." He stated and showed a smirk towards Wonwoo. "Oh right! I'm Kim Mingyu! It's nice to meet you, hyung!" He took his hand out, asking for a handshake in which Hyukjae gladly replied to.
 
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Lee Hyukjae, or Eunhyuk. Well Mingyu...you're freakishly tall, but..." Without any warnings, Hyukjae jumped onto Mingyu's back. Mingyu, however didn't even let out a groan of pain, but merely just held onto Hyukjae's legs so that he doesn't fall. It was as if he was used to people randomly jumping onto his back. "Wait...what are we doing? Shouldn't we be recording?"
 
"Oh yeah..." Donghae sheepishly grinned. 
They all, Seventeen also as Super Junior found out that they too were recording, walked into the building and went to the 6th floor, having to use two elevators as one could only fit 14 people in which were all the members of Seventeen, leaving Donghae, Hyukjae, Mingming and Junhui to get onto the other elevator.
It wasn't long until they reached the recording room, however to their surprise, as soon as they opened the door, they were greeted with an unexpected guest. 
 
"Hello there children..." 
There sat Heechul, sitting in the chair with legs crossed, gently petting his cat. "Isn't it great that you've all gathered, making it easier for me."
Seventeen and Super Junior looked at each other before staring at Heechul weirdly. Donghae opened his mouth in attempt to ask Heechul what the hell he was talking about and what he was doing sitting in the recording room while his cats fur, however Heechul had already beaten him to it. 
"What do you say abut having a fusion round?"
___________________
AYO FINALLYYY :DDDD 
...
Lol.
Sorry. Anyway. I iz back with a longish chapter...? Well...a few hundred words longer than most of my other ones anyway XD hm...IDK IM JUST URGH SORRY GUYS OTL at least I updated eue ...so...um...yeah. :D how about some gifs of my dear little baby boys Seventeen AND gifs of my dear BIG baby boys Super Junior eue
 
 
 
 
 
 

EunhyuradeLuffy :
I Hate Minji.. I don't Like problem I guess? Idk, sorry !!
But thanks for update :D 
LOL It's okay, Minji is actually supposed to be hated LOL thanks for commenting ;) 


PaboForSJ  :
Wow~ Minji is so brave to call Heechul a in his face~ Haha~ 
IKR LOOOL 

Lee_Min_Young :
Ugh.... haven't commented in such a long time so kill me now -.-
Why do I have a feeling that Chullie will kill Minji...? No one calls THE KIM HEECHUL as face XD I don't like Minji tho.... :P 
-kills you- LOL IM JKING <3 Minji~~~ she might die early XDD


SonELF2gether :
Minji is one annoying ... I dislike her. A lot :p Hyuk is really disappointed with the result -sighs-
Thanks for the update^^ 
You're  welcome LOL I don't even see why Hyuk would be disappointed with a result like that tbh LOL 

 
Alright okay I'm done bye guise.
oh wait...COMMENTEU PLEASEU TTUTT EVEN SUBSCRIBE IF YOU HAVEN'T okayimdonebyeforreal.
-superELFjunior AKA Nana