Chapter 61

My Musical Boundary

Narrator's POV
"Oh wait so..." Eunhyuk frowned. "Though I'm healthy, I have to stay in here for another week?" 

"Yes, because since we're still not sure how you were able to recover so quickly we have to well...'inspect' you a bit more." The doctor explained. Eunhyuk pouted.

"Arasso, thank you." Eunhyuk bowed his head as the doctor left. Eunhyuk let out a sigh. He had been in here for a few weeks already and he has to stay for another. He didn't get why he had to. Yeah he had recovered quick, but couldn't he be discharged? Eunhyuk pouted as all the thoughts came angrily rushing through his head. He unconciously his lips and thats when he noticed how chapped they are at the moment. He let his fingers brush across it as his eyes scanned the place for a water bottle. 
"Ah." He let out when he spotted one on the table. He carefully got out of the bed and went to retrieve the water bottle. He flipped off the cap as he deliciously drank the water. The feeling of water running down his throat was, at the moment, the best feeling in the world. Just when he got back to his bed, the door opened. Eunhyuk perked his head towards the door in a fast motion, only to find...Heechul.
"...hyung? What...are you doing here...?" Eunhyuk chose his words carefully. However Heechul only stared at Eunhyuk for a bit longer.

"...hyung?...but hyung you're older than me..." Heechul frowned as he spoke in a slight accented Korean.

Eunhyuk was officially confused. What is this?! Heechul pops up out of nowhere, he's calling him hyung and he's speaking in accented Korean!
"Eh?" Eunhyuk frowned. "Hyung are you okay? I think Hangeng hyung gave you some weird food again..."

Heechul's face perked up. "Hangeng gege!?" 

Eunhyuk gaped. "H-Hang on...who are you...?" 

"Me...I'm Jun Hui...ah! I mean Joonhwe." He quickly corrected himself. JunHui...that's Chinese...is it not? 

"So...you're not Heechul hyung...?"

"Anniyo...um...are you not Taehwan hyung...?" Joonhwe asked. 

"Anniyo...I'm Eunhyuk..." 
The two stayed quiet and after a minute or two they both let out;

"Eh?" 

"Well..." Eunhyuk looked around. "Umm...why don't you come in than...?" He tried to say something but immediately let out "If you're not going anywhere else that is."

"Ah...neh..." Joonhwe nodded his head slightly as he entered and gently closed the door. He hesitantly went over and sat down in the chair.

"So...Joonhwe ssi, how old are you?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm a 96-liner..."

"Eh...seriously?" Eunhyuk widened his eyes. So that means Heechul looks like he's a 17 years old?! "Than I guess you can call me hyung..."

"Oh...neh...hyung..." Joonhwe replied awkwardly. 

"..." Things started to turn awkward as Eunhyuk looked around the room while Junhui stared at his palms like it was the most fascinating thing in the world. 

"So..." This time Junhui started. "Um...why were you...um...sent here...?" Junhui tried to speak in his Chinese-Korean accent. 

"I was shot towards my heart." Eunhyuk grinned as if it were normal.

Junhui gaped. "Eh...? Ah!" He clapped. "Lee Hyukjae ssi...?" Junhui asked.

"Yup." Eunhyuk smiled ."I must've been all over the news." Eunhyuk smiled proudly as Junhui laughed. 
Oh...this kid knows humour when he sees it... Eunhyuk thought to himself. 
"Well anyway, why are you here?"

"I was going to see Taehwan hyung..." Junhui started off. "But he sent me a text that he was discharged and since he's a joker I didn't believe him so..." He pouted slightly. "That's how I came here." He shrugged.

Eunhyuk just continued to stare at Junhui in return looked around the room awkwardly. "...you really look like Heechul hyung..." Eunhyuk mumbled.

"...I do...?" Junhui asked without knowing who in the world Heechul was. "...hyung also looks like Taehwan hyung..." 

"I have a doppelgänger? Interesting..." Eunhyuk chuckled. "Hang on I'll show you a picture of Heechul hyung." Eunhyuk took his phone from the bedside table and started to search for pictures of Heechul.

"Than I'll show you a picture of Taehwan hyung." Junhui took out his phone and looked for a decent image of Taehwan. Eunhyuk too tried to find a picture of Heechul where he wasn't...how you say 'angry'. "Aiyah this idiot..." Junhui mumbled in Chinese. 

"Hm..." Eunhyuk frowned as he slid his thumb down the screen, scanning to find a good photo of Heechul. "Why does he have anger management issues..." Eunhyuk mumbled as he silently let out a sigh. In the end they both used a picture that the two had posted on their mini homepage. "Oh...I do slightly look like him..." Eunhyuk's mouth formed an 'O' shape. 

"So this is Heechul ssi..." Junhui mumbled. He looked towards the mirror than back to the phone. "We do look a like..." He muttered in Chinese. 

"YAH WHAT'S WITH YOUR ATTITUDE?!"

"ME?! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR ATTITUDE! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"

"WHAT?! YOU PUNK- IM GOING TO ING RIP YOU TO SHREDS!"

"SINCE WHEN DID YOU LEARN TO SWEAR IN KOREAN?! AND PLEASE RIP ME TO SHREDS?! COME AT ME PRETTY BOY!" 

Shouts and crashes were heard outside as Eunhyuk and Junhui looked towards the door. Somehow they knew what was going on, somehow they knew why it was going on, somehow they knew who it was.

"HYUNGS!!" Two voices overlapped the shouts. Eunhyuk and Junhui's heads enlightened when they heard the voices. Almost immediately the two rushed to the door, minus Eunhyuk who had to carefully get out of bed first and as the door opened...let's just say the scene was expected. Outside the room, Heechul was being held back by Donghae while Taehwan was being held back by someone who was totally a stranger to Eunhyuk. "Would you guys stop fighting?! God!" Donghae groaned.

"I agree! Why are you guys even fighting for?! You don't even know each other!" The other guy shouted. Heechul and Taehwan had a mini mental blank.

"...eh?"

"Wait...that's not Junhui?" Taehwan turned to his friend.

"No, god I've been telling you that for the past 8 minutes!" The other rolled his eyes.

"Donghae...that's not your boyfriend?" Heechul turned to Donghae. 

"No hyung..." Donghae sighed. "Did you even hear me shout that at you"

Eunhyuk and Junhui stared before both shouting.

"MINGMING!!!"

"DONGHAEE!!!!" 

They ran to their boyfriends arms. 

"W-Woah!" Donghae and Mingming exclaimed. 

"My baby I missed you so bloody much GAH!" Eunhyuk pecked every single inch of Donghae's face. 

"Bleh what...are...you...doing!?" Donghae said in between the kisses that Eunhyuk gave on his lips.

"Mingming~!!!!! I missed you even though we saw each other 4 hours ago!" Junhui exclaimed in Chinese as he squished his boyfriend with hugs.

"Ack, baobei, dying..over...here!" Mingming tried to grasp for air. Junhui looked at his boyfriend and let go whilst smiling sheepishly. "...I forgive you so damn easily..." Mingming muttered as Junhui grinned and hugged him again. 

Heechul and Taehwan stared at the two bottom people in the relationship being molested being loved by their other half. They both sighed as they wondered to themselves. Where the is my other half? 
"Oh goodie!" A voice chirped. "You guys have met!"
Everyone turned their heads towards the voice. Donghae's jaw dropped to the ground as his eyes widened.
"Oh...wait...which one's Junhui and which is Heechul...?" The person frowned. "Ah whatever!" He waved. "Anyway..." He looked up towards Donghae. "Long time no see Donghae ah." 

Donghae felt tears welling up as he ran towards the other. The other had thought that Donghae was running towards him for a hug and so opened his arms wide, however, looked extremely awkward when Donghae ran staight passed him and towards his wife.
"NARI NOONA!!!" Donghae exclaimed and hugged his noona.

"Aigoo Donghae ah..." Nari laughed and hugged him back. "Wow you've grown up..." 

Nari's husband turned and glared at Donghae. "Yah Lee Donghae..."
Donghae let go and turned to his hyung with a sheepish smile.

"Hi Shindong hyung." Donghae grinned. 
Shindong couldn't help but to laugh.

"Oh wow I forgive you too easily, come here you!" Shindong indicated a hug and this time Donghae ran into his arms. Shindong started to rock Donghae from side to side. "Wow in the past months, you've sure grown!" 
Suddenly Donghae was snatched away.

"Nice to see you're back Shindong." Eunhyuk smiled as he hugged Donghae closer.
Shindong gaped.

"No way! You two are dating!?" Shindong gasped. "No!!!" He facepalmed. 

"Yes!" Nari exclaimed. "Honey~ where's my money~?" 

Shindong pouted as he got out $50 and handed it over to Nari. "You got lucky this time..." He narrowed his eyes towards Nari who stuck out her tongue towards her husband as she counted the money. 

Eunhyuk and Donghae stared at Shindong both thinking. They betted on us...
"Wait-" Junhui walked up and frowned. "What did you mean when you said that we've met...?" 

Shindong grinned. "Well...as far as I know, Eunhyuk and Donghae." Shindong pointed to the pair. "A famous couple on the internet for dancing. Mingming and Junhui." He moved his finger to the other two. "Another awesome dancing couple. Now some maths, 2 couples awesome at dancing equals to...?" He trailed off.

"...a dancing contest...?" Eunhyuk frowned. 

"Indeed!" Shindong clapped. "Oh wait...you're hospitalized." 

"I'm not injured, in fact I'm perfectly healthy, thank you!" Eunhyuk retorted. Everyone laughed.

"Wait a second." Heechul and Taehwan stepped up. "What about us?" They glared.

"Woah!!" Shindong put his hands up in defence. "You two were brought here because I thought that you guys could be able to help judge." 

"Judge?" They raised their eyebrow.

"Yeah." Shindong stated. "As far as I know you two were both judges, Heechul for the dancing contest held in Jeju and Taehwan for the talent contest here in Seoul and from what I hear you two judge fairly and so you're not biased." He explained.

"...what's in it for us?" Heechul narrowed his eyes.

"A vacation to Paris for 3 days 2 nights."

"We're in." Heechul and Taehwan said at the same time. 
Donghae who was thinking in the midst of the conversation frowned.
Another dancing contest? What was it for? Why did Shindong come back all of a sudden?
He shrugged it off and grinned when he saw everyone smiling.
He was sure that whatever the reason, he'd be happy with it. 

_____________
Mingming <3


Pictures that Eunhyuk and Junhui showed each other.
Kim Taehwan:

Lee Hyukjae:



Kim Heechul:

Junhui:


They look alike right? :D 
Huhu
Another dance contest~

Comment and Subscribe!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana