Chapter 88

My Musical Boundary

"AMERICA BABEH!" Chan shouted out loud and ran around the couch in my apartment. I stood in the kitchen staring at him weirdly but couldn't help but laugh at his childishness and innocence. 

"Chan, go to sleep." 

"How can I go to sleep when I know that we'll be heading to the airport in..." He stopped and started to calculate. "9 hours?!" He exclaimed. 
I sighed and laughed. 
The other day Chan called saying that he wanted to visit my place and possibly sleep over so that he could arrive at the airport with Hyukjae and myself. I agreed of course since I have a weakness for Chan's enthusiasm. 
Minji was over at Sungmin's place since I'd be gone, as Chan said, in 9 hours and so she'll be by herself. That's why I told Hyukjae to go drop her off at the cafe and Sungmin and Kyuhyun could drive to their place with her. "But hyung." 
I raised an eyebrow.
"How long will it take to reach America?" 

"Umm..." I scrunched my nose and thought about it. "Approximately...14 hours?" 

"Urghh..." Chan groaned. "I'm gonna die on the plane." He rolled onto my couch. "The food is going to kill me." 

"Don't worry." I chuckled. "It'll all be good when we reach America." 

"I hope so." 

“I know so.”
The door opened as we turned and saw Hyukjae come in, pulling the keys out of the door. He put his coat on the clothes hanger.
“Was the traffic packed?”

“Yeah, it’s a Friday night after all.” Hyukjae sighed and sat on the couch with Chan. “...dude you should go to sleep.”

“Why does everyone keep saying that?” Chan exclaimed.  

“Because you’re a child, and children need their sleep.”

“I’m only 6 years younger than Donghae hyung!” Chan whined.

“I’m basically an adult now, Chan. Go to sleep.” It took me all of my strength not to burst out into laughter as I saw Chan’s adorable pout. He gave up and waddled over to the spare room that I had. Once I heard his door close, I let out my laughter, banging my fist on the table as I hid my face into my arms and laughed like hell.
“Oh my god Chan is so cute!”I laughed. “Man I wish I had a little brother like him.”

“That’s a bit offensive to Henry, don’t you think?” Hyukjae raised an eyebrow.

“Ehhh Henry’s cool and all but...dude, honestly. Chan is adorable. Who wouldn’t want him as a little brother?” I emphasised a whole lot of words. “Admit it, Hyuk. Chan would make an awesome little bro.”

“...true...”
I showed my ‘exactly’ smile and sat back in my chair, staring off into space. “...babe you should go to sleep too.”

“...what?”

“Go to sleep honey, that way you won’t have to sleep on the plane.”

“What if I want to sleep on the plane?”

“Still go to sleep. You’ve been lacking some of it, I can see.” He gestured to his eyebags which meant that mine were visible.

“...fine.” I pouted, identical to Chan’s and walked off to my room. As I walked past Hyukjae, he grabbed my wrist and pulled himself up.

“If Chan was my little brother, than you’d be my life.” He winked as he dragged me back to my room. I reached over to turn off the lights.
Once we were in my room, he suddenly stripped me from my clothes and started to dress me up into my pajamas.

“Seriously dude? Am I some kind of doll now?” I looked at him with raised eyebrows as he buttoned up my shirt.

“Yeah, I can huggle you all night.” He winked. I rolled my eyes. I expected Hyukjae to get changed into pajamas but all he did was strip out of his clothes and left his boxers on before going into bed.  I just stood there, a metre away from my bed with my ‘are- you- serious’ face on.
“What? Aren’t you going to come into bed?” He winked.

“You are impossible, Lee Hyukjae.” I sighed and climbed into my bed, facing Hyukjae. He smiled successfully and immediately s his arms around my waist and pulled me in. “No funny acts, mister. We have a 14 year old child in the room not so far from here.”

“What makes you think that I’d do anything?” He asked and played with my hair.

“You’re Lee Hyukjae.”

“...good enough answer.”


“Baby...”
I groaned and attempted to open my eyes, but failed to do so and could only squint. “Wake up, we have to get ready to go to the airport.”
Slowly, my eyes opened just enough so that I could see Hyukjae’s face hovering over mine. Hyukjae smiled and patted my chest as he walked over to the closet and changed into clothes.

I sat up and rubbed my fists against my eyes and yawned. I blindly grabbed my phone from the bed side table and checked the time.
 3am.
We have to be at the airport by 5:30. I groaned once more and rolled of my bed. “Is Chan awake?”

“Nope, wanna go wake him up?” Hyukjae smiled slipped on his shirt. “You won’t regret it, trust me.” He chuckled. “Take your phone with you too.”
I furrowed my eyebrows before grabbing my phone and groggily proceeding to Chan’s room. The door was already open so I assumed that Hyukjae had already been in here and tried to wake him up. After I entered the room, my eyes widened immediately.
I had a hard time suppressing my laugh. Chan was sleeping so adorably, but...his position was...yeah.
Starting from his neck and up, it was okay.  Looked like any other sleeping person. However, as you looked at his body position you’d wonder how he even slept like that. He was on his knees, but his was sticking into the air while his arm was dangling on the side of the bed.  I sighed and muttered some few words before going to take a picture. After I had done that, I walked over and pushed him over lightly so that he would fall onto his sides. His eyes slowly opened but shut again.  I rolled my eyes before smacking his that was previously sticking in the air.

“Yah, Lee Chan!” I raised my voice. “Wake up kiddo, you have to get ready.”

“Ugh...” He groaned. “In 5 minutes mom...” He mumbled and turned the other way. I scoffed and glared at the teenager. Did he just call me a woman?

“I’m pretty sure I’m a MAN.” I grabbed his blanket and pillow.

He shifted around for a minute before finally sitting up and staring blankly into space. “Huh...what...?” He turned his head to me and smiled sheepishly. “Oh...morning hyung.”
I sighed but smiled before ruffling his hair.

“Hurry and get cleaned up.”
Honestly, I just can’t stay mad at Chan.  After he stood up from the bed, I walked off and went back to my room, only to find Hyukjae dressed up, fixing his hair a bit. “You’re dressed already?”

“Yeah.” He turned to me with a grin. “So? Did you get a picture.”

“Of course, how could I not?” I laughed before going to my drawer and got out the clothes that I was gonna wear. It wasn’t anything special. I’m just wearing a  turquoise blue sweater with a pair of jeans while sporting a black scarf. I even decided to wear glasses. Hyukjae on the other hand looked amazingly perfect in just a plain black sweater that was slightly bigger than his body frame with a pair of jeans. Two pieces of clothing yet he still looks perfect.

“You’re staring again~” Hyukjae chimed from the back as he did my bed up. I look over to him as I rolled my eyes.

“Hush.”
I walked out of the room after fixing my scarf, going to check on how Chan was doing. “Lee Chan~?”

“Yes~?”
I peeked into his room and smiled when I saw him all dressed up, which was also a basic camouflage sweater with black skinny jeans.

“Oh you’re all changed.” I smiled. “Fully awake?”

“Yeah-”
I quickly slapped his cheeks with both of my hands as he jumped at the sudden attack.

“Now you are.”

“Jeezus Christ hyung.” Chan held onto his heart for dear life. I laughed and patted his shoulder, going to fix his bed. “When are we leaving?” He asked. I looked at my watch.

“Hm...in  a few hours.” I thought about it for a second. “Yeah.” I nodded silently to myself before turning over to Chan with a smile. “Where’s your suitcase?”

“Right here.” Chan walked around the bed and pulled out the suitcase that  I had given him for the trip. “I’m pretty sure everything’s in here.”

“It is, I doubled checked it last night.” I nodded. Chan nodded and turned away however turned back around in a quick motion.

“Wait- What do you mean you checked it last night?! You went through my suitcase?!” Chan widened his eyes.
I turned and walked to the door before turning around and winking.

“I saw everything~” I chimed, “Nice Pororo boxers by the way.” I walked away as I heard him shout out some words in embarrassment, probably trying to defend the fact that he had Pororo boxers in his suitcase.  
“Hyukjae?” I stopped when I saw Hyukjae sitting at the kitchen table eat a banana.

“Hm?”

“You have our suitcase?”

“It’s on the couch.”
I stretched my neck to see if it actually was on the couch and sighed in relief when I saw it. “...why’d you sigh? Did you think I was lying?” Hyukjae voiced out.

“Yeah, you’re the type of person who’d say things without even realising it, Hyuk.”

“Psh, no I’m not.” He mumbled and resumed back to eating his banana.

I rolled my eyes and plopped on to the couch with a yawn. I whipped out my phone and straight away went to text Sungmin hyung despite the early hour.
‘Hyung, is Minji okay?’

Within a minute, he replied. ‘Yes, MamaHae. Your dear daughter is sleeping peacefully in the other room.’
I rolled my eyes and laughed at his reply. Before asking him why he was up so early.
‘I still have paper to fill out *cries*.’
I chuckled at his little action and was about to reply back to him, but he texted first. ‘When are you leaving?’

‘We leave at 5:30 to go to the airport and then at 6:30 we get onto the plane to go to America.’

‘...buy me souvenirs.’

‘If I don’t?’

‘Say goodbye to your pay-check, mister Lee Donghae.’

I shivered at his little evil statement. I heard the doorbell ring all of a sudden. I wanted to get up, but my body was just too heavy at the moment so I gestured to Hyukjae to get it whilst I continued to text Sungmin hyung on the phone. Hyukjae rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair slightly as I pouted and attempted to kick him as he passed by but my legs were too short so in the end I kicked nothing but air.
“Oh...you’re here already? I thought we’d be leaving in another hour?” Hyukjae’s voice questioned from the door. I predict that it’s Donghwa since he’s the one that’s gonna be taking us to the airport. What a nice brother.

“Yeah well...I decided to come early.”
I was correct. Donghwa’s voice is so easy to recognise.

“Hyung~” I chimed out, still looking down at my phone. From the corner of my eyes I could see him and Hyukjae appearing together. I even spotted him facepalming himself as he saw me on the phone. “Good morning!”

“Hae, you’re on your phone?” He emphasised. “Dude, it’s only 5 in the morning!”

“So? Don’t you get it hyung? We’re in the21st century! It’s all about technology these days.” I muttered the last part despite it being true. Seriously, all the kids these days have high-tech technology devices and all I had as a kid was my power ranger figurines.

“Whatever.” Donghwa rolled his eyes and plopped himself next to me.

“Oh...hello Donghwa hyung!” Chan walked out and bowed slightly to Donghwa.

“Hello~ Looks like you’re all dressed up.” Donghwa smiled ‘sweetly’ to Chan.  

“Eh...it’s really simple though.”

“Still, you’re dressed up nicely...unlike Donghae.”

“Dude, Hyukjae’s only wearing two pieces of clothing minus his tank top.”

“Oh really?” Donghwa raised an eyebrow. “Never noticed it...must be because he looks like a fashionista in it.”

“And I don’t?”

“Nope.”

I scoffed and scrunched my nose. “Says you, hyung.” I judged his clothing.

“Hey hey, these clothes are comfortable. I’m only gonna drop you off at the airport anyway.” He defended and crossed his two arms over his chest.
Chan’s phone went off as he raced to the room to get it. I continued to argue with Donghwa for a few more minutes, throwing in some irrelevant sayings.

“Hyungs!” Chan shouted from the room. I looked over and saw him coming out whilst on the phone. “Hansol hyung says that they’re going to the airport now.”

“Alright well then...we’re off too.” Hyukjae smiled and went to check if every window was locked. “Hae! Can you get my phone!”

“Okay!” I finally got off my and went to gather up the things we needed to bring. I gathered all the technology stuff, rechargers, earphones, speakers, etc, and put them in a separate bag. Zipping it up, I slung the bag strap over my shoulder and walked out to the others. Donghwa had went down to put Chan’s suitcase into the back of his car as Hyukjae and I dragged ours out of the apartment room to put it in ourselves because Donghwa would be too lazy to walk back up to my apartment to get ours. I locked the room and placed the keys in my pocket as Hyukjae and I walked to the elevator. “Finally...we’re going to America!” I exclaimed silently.

“You’re happy, huh?” Hyukjae laughed. “Make sure you don’t spend all of your money on the first day, we’re gonna be there for a week.”

“I’ll try~” I chimed as he laughed and called me a child. We got down to the ground floor as I gave my keys to the receptionist before going to my elder brothers car waiting outside. I lifted the suitcase, with the help of Hyukjae, into the trunk of the car. Donghwa told us to get in before he leaves without us so we hoped into the car and put our seatbelts on as he drove off.
I played with Chan most of the car drive so Hyukjae felted neglected and started to pinch my thighs and slap my knees. I turned to him with a scowl and hit him back. He stuck his tongue out at me and continued to ignore the heck out of me.

Finally, we arrived at the airport. Once Donghwa found a parking spot, I raced out the door, making sure that I didn’t hit any surrounding cars. Chan walked out, quite slowly at that. So Hyukjae got out from the other side and ran over to attack me with a hug.
“HEY! You kids!” Donghwa shouted at us, telling us to come back. Chan stood by his side, watching us in amusement. “Damn it. Why are they so immature.”

“I thought you would have already expected this to happen?” Chan asked whilst still looking at us. Hyukjae was trying to rip me, or should I say my clothes, apart.

“You’re right...but damn...” Donghwa sighed. “KIDS! GET OVER HERE! YOU HAVE TO GET YOUR LUGGAGE.”
Hyukjae and I finally came back to our senses as we begun to walk over to the two. Donghwa rolled his eyes and opened the door of the trunk for us. We got out our respective suitcases and walked over to the actual airport.

“Oh...it’s Wonwoo!” My smile grew wider as I begun to drag my luggage over to the rest of the group faster. “Yo!” I grinned and hugged Wonwoo as he hugged me back. I pulled away after patting his back. “How’ve you been?”

“Eh...not too bad.” He scrunched his nose like he usually does. “What about you hyung?”

“Not too shabby myself.” I grinned and slung my arm around his shoulders.

“I don’t think you two should be so close like that...” Seungcheol popped his head in between the gap between Wonwoo’s head and mine. “Mingyu and Hyukjae hyung are steaming~”
We turned our head to the two who were looking at us with frowns. Oh if looks could kill...
“Couples these days.” Seungcheol skipped off.

“Donghae/Wonwoo hyung!” Mingyu and Hyukjae called us. We both gulped and whispered a good luck to one another before departing to our respective lover. 

“Donghae~ What were you doing with Wonwoo?”

“Wonwoo hyung~ you and Donghae hyung looked really close.”

“Guys, we don’t want any love quarrels here at the airport.” Donghwa calmed us down. Hyukjae was about to smack my back but we suddenly heard girls squeal.
I widened my eyes as I saw a group of fangirls holding fansigns. Some were holding DSLR cameras. I walked over to the group as they started to squeal again.

“Hey.” I frowned. “What are you guys doing out here?” I asked. They all answered at the same time so I couldn’t really get a clear hearing, but I was sure that it was along the lines of ‘wanting to see us before we leave to America.’ “But it’s 6am.”
They told me that it’s not that early and that there are other fans from other fandoms that even sleep at the airport.
“Wow...well...er...good morning guys.” I laughed awkwardly. They shouted back a good morning, which was a bit too loud so out of instincts I told them to lower their voices a bit more because we were in a public airport. Thankfully they obliged to it calmly.
I saw some signs that had the Seventeen members’ names so I gestured over to Wonwoo who was looking this way and told him to come over. Why was it Wonwoo that was looking out of all the 15 members, I do not know.

“OHMYGOSH WONWOO AH!”

“ASDFGHJKL OPPA!!”
I chuckled at the fans reactions. Wonwoo smiled and scrunched his nose a little as he waved to the fans. I slung my arm around his shoulders again as the fans told us that we were actually classified as an OTP within the two fandoms. That was no surprise.
“Oppadeul! Look here, look here!”
We  turned our heads as we saw that the girl that was calling us was holding a DSLR camera. We both posed and gladly let her take a photo of us. All of a sudden the other fans started to take photos as well so we spun to each side so that they could see our front view.

“DONGHAE! WONWOO! GET OVER HERE!” Donghwa shouted out loud. I turned around and told him to hush. Out of instincts, of course.
Wonwoo and I bid our farewells to the fans and walked back to Donghwa and the others. Hyukjae pulled me away from Wonwoo as Mingyu did the same to Wonwoo. He pulled me into a backhug, resting his chin on my shoulder. “Alright so...” Donghwa sighed and counted the heads. “...15...16...17! Good, now go off to the terminal, the judges and other contestants will be there...I think.” Donghwa stayed quiet a bit. “ANYWAY. GO! See you in a week!” He waved as we all waved back and started to depart to the terminal. Our luggage was already on the conveyer belt and was probably being placed onto the plane at the moment while we held onto the tiny bags.
We walked in a large group to the terminal and Donghwa was right, we could spot some of the other contestants. The staffs were also there, holding lots of bags.

“Donghae oppa!” Dohee smiled and waved at me. I waved back with a smile. It’s been awhile since I’ve caught up with the Tiny-G members. We caught up to them and started to chat. All of a sudden the staff called out to us, telling us to go to our respective groups. One of the staff had placed flags, that had the group’s name on it, into cones and spread it out into a line. It took a few minutes for everyone to settle in their own groups. There was also a camera filming us.

"Alright so we have everyone here, right?" 

"Yes~" We all said out loud. 

"Okay." The Head PD his bottom lip and looked up to all of us. "In a few minutes we will be heading over to the gates and be getting onto the plane. Everyone has their tickets right?" We chimed our 'yes' again. "If you look at your number seats, everyone in your group should be sitting close to each other. If there is someone who is sitting far from their group, please put your hand up and inform us." He waited and looked around, as did everyone else after they checked their seat number and confirmed with the group about the area. I looked over to Junhui and Mingming's tickets. 25A and 25B. I looked over to mine and Hyukjae's before nodding with a smile. We were sitting behind Mingming and Junhui at seats 26A and 26B. "No one? Good. We'll be heading off to the gates now, see you all on the plane!" With that the director shouted out a ‘cut’ as the cameras stopped filming. We all made sure we picked up our stuff and started to head to the gates. Before we, Super Junior, set off along with the others, PD came over and gave us a Bell and Howell DV200 black camcorder and told us to film whilst on the plane, which is also known as vlogging.
I smiled to him and told him that I’d do it with joy as he smiled back and told me to do it with ease before walking off with the rest of the staff. We started to catch up with the others as well. All of us were acting like high-schoolers, in which most of us technically were, and started to chat to each other with excitement, sharing what we’d do once we get there. Once we passed through the gates, we entered the plane and almost immediately I could feel the excitement run up my spine. I smiled to myself and followed Hyukjae, who was in front of me, to our seats.  
Despite him being in the seat at the window, he let me sit there instead. I smile gratefully to my boyfriend and moved into the seat, placing the bag to the side so that it was in between my thigh and the inner side of the plane. Since I didn’t want to be troubled with placing the seatbelt on after, I put it on now. I made sure that it was secure before taking out the camcorder and quickly started to record.

“Annyeong! Super Junior’s Lee Donghae here!” I looked into the camera lens with a grin and waved. “We’re currently on the plane to-”

“America!” Hyukjae chipped in once he sat down. I turned the camera over so that he was in the view. He also waved and so therefore I decided to conduct a mini interview.

“Yes, hello there! What is your name?” I questioned.

“Annyeonghaseyo, the most of awesome and iest member of Super Junior, Lee Hyukjae imnida, or Eunhyuk.” He introduced himself.

“Eyy...” I scrunched my nose and lightly hit his arm. However he reacted dramatically and acted as if he was hit by a 100 tonne train.

“Did you see that? He hit me! He bullies me despite the fact that I’m a hyung!”
I clicked my tongue and hit him again.  “See!?”

“Oh hush. If I’m able to hit you so easily maybe the hyung you should toughen up.” I smirked as I saw Hyukjae’s shocked face. He suddenly grabbed the camera from me and turned it around so that I was being filmed.

“Everyone, this child like person told me to toughen up. It’s ironic.” Before I could respond, he suddenly shot closer to me and placed the camera on my forehead. I was about to shoot at him and ask him why he was filming my forehead. Maybe also tell him to move back because he was a tad bit too close to the point where we looked like we were kissing. “Neh, we shall interview Mr Lee Donghae like this.” I rolled my eyes. “So, Lee Donghae ssi, do you look forward to going to America.”

I inaudibly sighed and decided to play along with Hyukjae’s little game. “Of course! It’ll be heaps of fun but we still have to focus on the performance.”

“Oh? Would you tell the viewers what Super Junior’s performance will be about?”

“Well the staff came around the other day and gave us our theme...” I explained and pouted. “So our performance isn’t actually a hip hop, pop song. It’s more of a ballad that has dance mixed into it.” Hyukjae sighed.

“And the PD denied my request to having a rap in the song.” He mumbled. “I’m gonna do horrible in this.”
I frowned and quickly pecked his lips as the camera was covered by my forehead. He was already pretty close to me anyway so I didn’t have to lean over that much. After doing that, I took the camera out of his hands and filmed him. He was still a bit stunned by my little peck but came back to his senses when he saw me filming him.

“You won’t do horrible, I think you have the nicest voice in the world.”

“Aww...” Hyukjae smiled softly. “Don’t lie...”

“Okay, because I actually think Cho Kyuhyun has the nicest voice.” I admitted honestly. Hyukjae looked at  me in shock, his mouth agape. I turned the camera around so that I was filming myself. “Kyuhyun hyung, if you’re watching this, be proud of me!” I grinned sheepishly. “Oh...seems like we’re out of time,” I gulped when I saw Hyukjae ready to pounce at me. “Okay byebye guys~ I’m gonna give the camera to another group so that they can film when we get off from the ground and actually fly. Say goodbye Hyukjae.”
I turned it around to Hyuk. Before he could even utter a word, I quickly turned it back to me and grinned. “Bye!” I waved enthusiastically before turning it off and giving it to Junhui so that he could give it to Everlasting. I looked over to Hyukjae who was staring at me with a glare.
“What?”

“You like Kyu’s voice more than mine?”

I laughed. “Hyuk, Kyuhyun hyung sings ballads, you said it yourself remember? You’re a rapper.” I softened my eyes slightly. “But I love your voice regardless.”

“That’s not what you said before.”

“Oh stop being such a jealous baby.” I pinched his cheeks.
He pouted and sat back in his seat with his arms crossed. He seriously looked like such a child. The Flight Attendants told us through the PA that we were about to set off from the ground in a few minutes. I leaned back into the chair as well, however with a smile. We’re finally setting off to America.
I wonder what awaits us over there. 
___________________________________________
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH SO FREAKINGKSAJLAHSFKJH
Sorry guys
Took forever to update this and I had to update before Christmas cause I'm setting off to Thailand on Christmas Eve ;u; Gosh...

----
SuJuELFforeva
OMIGOSH OwO Meanie couple! The confession though, so cute!~ And Wonwoo and Mingyu under PaboForSJ's comment reply xD 'Accidentally on purpose' is what I'd call it xD Woot! Meanie Couple FTW! I swear, they're going to end up as my OTP is this story (-_-") Sorry EunHae 

Wonwoo: Nope...it was a complete accident eue
Mingyu: -sobs- 

To be honest...Meanie Couple are literally sharing the throne with EunHae on my list of OTPs -sobs- 
EunHae: NOOOOOO -kicks Meanie out of the way- 
----
PaboForSJ:
The Meanie Couple confession~ I was like s smiling amd squeezing my cheeks with my palm~ They're so freaking cute I swear~ :D 
EunHae couple are back together again~ :D OMG seriously Hae~ Don't follow other's blindly~ Follow your heart~ Or Hyukjae will have a hard time~


I agree! Oh My freaking god -squeals-
Meanie: Why thank you -smiles-

Donghae: No. I decide to follow others because I want to give Hyukjae a hard time -evil grin-
Eunhyuk:...what has Kyuhyun done to my boyfriend...
----
sungs0ngmin15
hahaha , . . really i can come . . yay! . . gomawo . . 

but , , i'm sad that EunHae fought before the announcement of the winners . . it's so sad . . .


Donghae: I ain't done nothing
Eunhyuk: Uh huh...sure...-forever judging Donghae- 
----