Chapter 21

My Musical Boundary

Eunhyuk’s POV
I walked to Kyuhyun’s room, I was planning to just raid in but I knew better then to do that with this couple.
I knocked a few times. I heard so ruffling and mumbles then the door opened, revealing a messy haired Kyuhyun.

“What do you want?” He asked  irritably.

“Geez...sorry for ruining your private session” I rolled my eyes. “Umm...I wanted to say thanks and er...can I have my keys back?”

“Keys? What-...oh...your hotel key...hang on” He went to get them. “Baby!! Where’s Hyuk’s keys?!”

“They’re on the table!”

“I can’t find it!”

“Aish! Just throw our clothes on the floor! God...I told you we should of taken our clothes off on the bed!”
I cringed at what I heard. Disgusting couple...

“Found it! Here you go, now bye” He chucked me the key and closed the door square in my face.

I blinked a few times and went back to my room. When I got in, Hae was already in bed.

“I’m going to sleep.”

“Arasso” I walked over and kissed his forehead. “Night Hae” I smiled.
I took my PJs and went to take a shower.

Next Morning...

“Hyuk...” I heard a voice. “Hyuk we have to go...” It belonged to Donghae.
Thinking that I was still in dreamland, I pulled Hae down with me and hugged him.
“H-Hyuk!! L-Let go!!” He exclaimed.

“Uhn...Hae...” I mumbled.

“H-Hyuk! W-W-We’re going somewhere!! Wake up!” My eyes fluttered open. I looked down and saw Hae’s tomato red face looking away from my eyes.
Oh...it wasn’t a dream after all...
But that didn’t matter.

“I dun wanna...”

“Hyung! We need to eat breakfast and then we’re going to go buy stuff!! Wake up!!!” Donghae pouted. He managed to get out of my grip. He pulled my hands, causing me to sit up, but I slumped down again. Honestly, I wasn’t all that tired, I was just curious of what he’d do.
“Aish! Hyung is so troublesome...” He muttered. He pulled me up again and before I could slump down, he kissed me on the cheek.
“I-I’m going to go to Kyuhyun hyungs room for a bit, when I come back, y-you better be ready!” He was blushing like mad and stormed over to KyuMin’s room.

I touched my cheek. All of a sudden a huge smile was plastered on my face. I bit my bottom lip but my smile came back again. With the smile still on my face, I took my clothes and took a quick shower.
I wore my white shirt and put on my red plaid button up shirt. I wore simple black skinny jeans.

“You better be up- oh...good you’re up!” Donghae smiled.

“Yup, thanks to someone” I smirked.

“S-Shut up, we need to go, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are getting ready while the others already went off.” Donghae explained.

“What? Aish those bastards...” I rolled my eyes.

“Hey, it was your fault for waking up late, to be honest I was going to go with them but then I would have felt bad for leaving you alone.”

“Awww...thanks Hae~” I ruffled his hair.

“H-Hey!” He smacked my hand away and fixed his hair. I chuckled.

“Let’s go” I smiled. We went out, I made sure I locked the door. We went to KyuMin’s room.
Even from outside you can hear their loud voices.

“BABE! I CAN’T FIND MY WATCH!”

“IT’S IN YOUR BAG! DO YOU KNOW WHERE MY HAT IS?!”

“BATHROOM!”

Me and Hae chuckled at the pair.
Just when we were about to knock the door flung open and two people with clothes that were completely mess up appeared. Well not messed up...but...well...they were wrinkling and it didn’t really match.

“W-We’re...finished” Sungmin managed to smile.

“Oh! There they are! Hannie this way!” Our heads turned and saw Heechul dragging someone over. “Heya KyuMin and EunHae!”

“H-Hi...Heechul hyung and...” Donghae widened his eyes. I raised an eyebrow and looked at the guy Hae was staring at. Soon enough my eyes widened as well.

“What? Oh Jeez you guys as well!?” Heechul sighed. “Why is it that every time someone sees my Hannie they’re always surprised!? Aish...”

“Calm down honey”

“H-H-Han...Geng??!!?!?!?” We all shouted at the same time.

“Actually...since I’m in Korea, Hankyung is better.” Hankyung smiled.

“W-Wha- Heechul- Hankyung- couple- whaaaaaaa?!?!?!?!” We all stuttered.

“That’s right” Heechul smiled proudly. “The famous singer Han Geng is MINE! My boyfriend and no one else’s”

“H-Heechul hyung...you’re dating Hankyung ssi? What...but...” I trailed off.

“My arranged wedding to that actress?” Hankyung smiled and finished my sentence. I nodded. “Yeah...me and my father had fought about that, they knew I loved Heechul but they still arranged it cause...cause they couldn’t afford their son to be gay...but...I won the fight and now me and Heechul are official” He pulled Heechul into a shoulder hug.

“Ohhh...”We all nodded.

“So...let’s stop standing here nodding our heads like idiots, who wants to go shopping?!?!” Heechul grinned.

“MEE!!!!” Everyone shouted. We laughed and went off to the mall.
Heechul was leading us, since he knew Jeju better than any of us. I turned my head a bit and looked back, Hankyung and Hae were speaking comfortably and laughed.
Hm...do they know each other personally or something?

Donghae’s POV
As the group infront of me were walking, Hankyung hyung and me slowed down our pace just a bit.

“How is my fishy?” Hankyung asked and pinched my cheeks.

“Owww...I’m not your fishy! And...I’m doing well.”

“Haha, it’s nice seeing you again, you know, when Heechul said he met someone named Donghae I was literally asking him thousands of questions?”

“Chincha?” I looked at him doubtfully.

“...okay not a thousand...but a lot.” We laughed.

“Ah...that’s right, did you meet Siwon earlier?” I asked him.

“Yeah, has he been working out again? He looks more...muscular...”

“Yup, but only his arm muscles...I mean...his abs are already causing fangirls to faint.”

 “That’s true.”

There was silence for a few minutes.
The only noise was from the streets and Heechul shouting like a maniac.

“...Gege...” I broke the silence.

“Hm?”

“...I’ve missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too Hae” We smiled at each other.

“Hannie!! Stop flirting with Hae~ otherwise Hyukjae’s gonna be jealous~” Heechul chimed.

“Hm? Jealous? Honey, aren’t you jealous?” Hankyung walked up to Heechul.

“Nope~ cause I know that you love me and only me.” Heechul smirked.

“You’re right, I could never cheat on you.” Hankyung slipped his hand around Heechul’s waist and pulled him closer before kissing his head.

I pouted. Eunhyuk slowed down so that he matched his pace with me.
“Do you know him? Like...personally?”

“Yeah, I met him while I was in China with Siwon...”

“Ah...you’re lucky~” He pouted. “You get to meet famous people.”

“...hyung...you’re famous too.”

“Exactly.”

HanChul, yes I created a couple name for them, entered a shop so me, Hyuk and KyuMin entered as well.
We looked around. There were clothes everywhere.

“EunHae! Come here!” Heechul shouted. We walked over to Heechul. Suddenly, Hankyung and himself put something over me and Eunhyuk. I furrowed my eyebrows. I put my arms into the sleeves and just when I put my right hand into the sleeve, I felt Eunhyuk’s hand. My eyes widened, only now I realized what they put on us.

“Awww aren’t they cute?” Heechul smirked.

“H-H-H-H-Hyung!” I shouted and blushed furiously.

“Heechul hyung, I...don’t think this is appropriate for this weather...look, Hae’s already getting red.” Eunhyuk told Heechul.

“Tch...fine...I’ll go find something else.” Heechul pouted and walked off with Hangeng.
Eunhyuk and I took the couple sweater off.

“Thanks...” I mumbled.

“No problem...though...I really like this sweater.” Eunhyuk pouted. I blinked a few times.

“W-Whatever...” I walked off.

“AHA! I found it!!” Heechul marched over to me and dragged me over to Eunhyuk. He got our fingers and placed a ring on it.
“Couple Rings, suitable for any weather, like it? Yes? Good! Hannie let’s buy it for them!!” Heechul took the rings off and went to the cash register.

“...” Me and Hyuk were standing there dumbfounded. I snapped out of it and walked over to HanChul.

“H-Hyung you really didn’t have to-”

“Too late~” Heechul smirked. He put the ring on my finger. “Hae, you must not, I repeat, NOT, take this off, NEVER.” Heechul emphasised.

“But-”

“Hae, don’t take it off.” Hangeng told me.

“Eh?! G-Gege!!” I whined but sighed in defeat. Heechul smiled successfully and walked over to Eunhyuk.
I puffed my cheeks. I looked at the ring. It had the words ‘Match’ engraved onto it. I guessed that on Hyuk's ring it had 'Perfect' engraved onto it. 
I smiled a bit.
Actually...it’s not that bad.
____________________________________
UPDATEEE 8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hanchul <3 one of my favourite OTPs 



...COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 8DD
-superELFjunior AKA Nana