Chapter 30

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
I walked around the cafe as Eunhyuk sat down and just stared at me moving.  I kept moving back and forth as his eyes followed my everywhere.
I stopped walking in front of him and turned to look at him . He looked back at me with innocent eyes.

“Hyukjae, are you just going to sit there and stare at me, or are you going to order?” I asked him.

“Um...stare at my boyfriend” He decided with a grin.

I sighed. “Fine...”

“Donghae oppa!” I perked my head to the entrance and saw Yoona.

“Yoona! Hey, what are you doing here?” I left Eunhyuk and went over to her.

“I was just going out for a walk and happened to see you with a waiters outfit” She laughed a bit.

“Oh really?” I laughed too. “Why don’t you order something? Seeming as you’re here and all...”

“Sure” She grinned.

“Oh, by the way, your cousin is over there” I told her where Eunhyuk was.

“Eunhyuk oppa is here?” She tilted her head. We walked over to Eunhyuk’s table.

“Oh...Yoona...you’re here” Eunhyuk didn’t sound as enthusiastic as usual...

“Neh” She sat down next to Eunhyuk.

“So what do you want?”

“Um...just a muffin is okay” She told me. I jotted that down on to the notepad.

“Hyukkie you want anything?” I asked him.

“Nope~”

“Sure?”

“Welll....”He tapped his chin for a bit. “I...want you” He smirked. I blushed 3 shades of red.

“Shut up!” I hit his head with the notepad. “I’ll just give Yoona her order, you erted monkey”

“Your erted monkey”

“W-Whatever!” I turned around and quickly walked to Kyuhyun.

Eunhyuk’s POV

I was disappointed when Donghae suddenly walked away from me and went to Yoona. I admit that I was jealous, but, it doesn’t really matter, right?  Donghae only loves me right? He wouldn’t cheat on me...right?

I spotted Yoona coming over.
“Oh...Yoona...you’re here”
...Well I didn’t sound happy...

When Donghae went off into the kitchen. I just sat there like a happy little monkey.

“...oppa...you really love Donghae oppa don’t you?” Yoona asked me.


“Yeah...why else would I have fallen for him then?” I raised an eyebrow.

“I’m just asking~” She put her hands in defence. “What if Donghae oppa cheats on you?”

“He wouldn’t.”

“How are you sure?”

“Because he loves me and only me.”

“What if he changes his mind?”

“Yoona!” I slammed my hand on the table out of anger. She flinched and heads turned to me. I took breaths in and out . I said my apologises to the other customers and then turned to Yoona. “Stop saying these nonsense Yoona”

“...ara...sso”

“Here’s your muffin” Jaehwa came out and handed Yoona her muffin. “Oh...and hyung, Hae told you to keep it down.” Jaehwa told me.

“Tell him I will” I told Jaehwa. He nodded and went back to Donghae. Suddenly he came back. “Hae said that he doesn’t believe you.”

“...damn he is smart...tell him I’ll try.”
Jaehwa went to Donghae. I saw them talking, then Jaehwa came back.

“Donghae said- wait...what am I?! Your messenger or something!? Go tell him yourself!” He suddenly blew up and walked away. I laughed at him. I stood up and went over to Donghae.

“Hae~”  I back-hugged him and s my hands around his waist.

“Hyuk~”  He imitated my voice.

I chuckled at him. “I’ll try my  best to be quiet~”

“Liar~”

“At least I’ll try~”

“Arasso~ no slamming the table~”

“Yes sir~” 

“Good boy~”

I chuckled and pecked his cheek. I took my hands away and just stood by his side as he chopped up the fruits. Where’s Kyuhyun when you need him? Oh...that’s right, he’s with the ‘boss’ doing ‘something’ in the office...

“Aren’t you going to go back? Yoona looks lonely over there.” He told me as he continued to cut the fruits.
I looked over my back. Indeed Yoona looked lonely, but it was her fault for going on about Hae cheating on me.

“Nah, Yoona is a big girl now.” I told him. “Is there anything I could help with?”
Donghae looked at me with a raised eyebrow.
“What?”

“Is THE Lee Hyukjae actually wanting to help in the kitchen?” He smirked a bit.

“...yeah, I’m not THAT bad of a chef...well not as bad as I used to be anyway, besides, its only cutting fruits, right?” I looked over at him.

“Yeah, you do this, I’ll go start on the cake that Kyu told me to do.”  Donghae gave me the knife as he went over to the cake. I cut up the strawberries. I sneakily looked over to Donghae. He was concentrating on spreading the cream over the cake so I quickly plopped a strawberry into my mouth.
“I saw that, Hyukjae.”
I jumped a bit and turned around. He was still concentrating on the cake.

“Oh My Siwon...my baby is a ninja!”

He chuckled and mumbled something that sounded like idiot. I pouted and continued to cut up the fruits.
I finished cutting them up.
“ Hyuk can you sort them out??” Donghae called out.

“Arasso~~”  I chimed back. I went over and got 5 bowls. I started to sort them out. There were pineapples, apples, bananas, melons and my favourite of all time, strawberries. I finished the pineapples, bananas and apples now it’s just the melons and strawberries. I was nearly finished, I only needed to put in three more strawberries, but as I picked them up, my mouth suddenly started to water. It was so tempting to eat! Should I...? But Hae would probably kill me...but then again, it IS strawberries that we’re talking about here and no one can stop me from having strawberries...well...unless it’s Hae...damn it!

“Just eat on for Siwon’s sake!”  Donghae pushed the strawberry into my mouth. He picked up the banana and strawberry bowl up then he went back to the cake. I happily ate the strawberry and went over to Donghae.
He was carefully placing the fruits onto the edge of the cake. Once he did that, he went over and got a chocolate heart that looked like it could break any minute since it was thin and carefully placed it onto the middle of the cake. 
“Hyuk can you pass me the pink icing?”
I stretched my hands out and took the icing from the side table. When I gave it to him he immediately started to write words onto it. In English.

“You’re My Love...?” I questioned when he finished.

“It’s for one of our customers, he wanted to give this to his girlfriend as their anniversary.” He explained.

“Ohhh...”  I nodded slowly. “ That’s so romantic...I should do this...” 

“Hyuk, we only just started dating and you’re already thinking about our anniversary?”  He turned to look at me.

“Well yeah~ I mean, it’ll be our first anniversary, I need to make it special!”

He smiled lightly. I used this chance to kiss his nose.

He hit my arm and went to pack the cake into a box and stored it into the fridge.

“I’m back!!”  Kyuhyun grinned and entered.

“Welcome back, how’d your ‘time’ go?” I asked sarcastically.

“It went well, want me to tell you in detail?” He smirked.

“Nope no, I’m good!! I’ll go sit with Yoona, bye Hae!”  I walked straight out of the kitchen.
______________________
HI GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M UPDATING!!!! 8DDDD
I now found a way to update. I can just walk to my cousin's house since he lets me use his computer >8D. BEAT THAT BRO! BWAHAHAHAHA
So yeah...here's an update ^^ 
Yoona and Hyoyeon...Two of my favourite people in SNSD...I'm going to kill myself after this, due to guiltiness x.x

Comment and subscribe! New Readers comment! I'll be watching all of you =.= -ninjamode- 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana