Chapter 46

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

I blushed. So . Damn. Much.
“H-Hyukkie...”I tugged at his shirt.

“Waeyo~?” He turned around and smiled.

“...why am I wearing this?” I asked. I hid behind the curtain slightly.

“We’re going to a formal party, of course you have to wear this.”

“B-But....it’s exposing my back!!”

“Exactly!” He grinned.

“H-Hyukkie!!” I whined. “Stop being so erted!” I pouted.

He smiled softly. “Arasso,  wait here, I’ll go get you more formal and less ty clothes, yeah?”
I pouted. He laughed and walked off.  I sighed.
So yeah, what formal party, you ask? We got a letter from Siwon, his company is holding a formal party in celebrating their 7th anniversary. Siwon, be an artiste, could invite his friends, and that’s how we came into the picture.
So here we are now, finding clothes for the party. Well...finding clothes for me at least...Eunhyuk already had clothes for the party.
“Hae Hae! Look! This one’s less ty right?” He showed me the suit. The whole thing was particularly white. With a bit of silver and a light creamy colour. 
“It looks like mine right? Couple suits for the win!!” Hyukkie smiled like a kid.

“Aish whatever. As long as I don’t have any of my private skin showing.” I snatched the suit and wore it. 
Once I adjusted the tie, I walked out.

“Oh my god...” Eunhyuk gasped. I adjusted my gloves and just when I was about to look up, I was pushed back into the changing room. I gasped at the sudden attack. I didn’t get time to get my breath back as I was suddenly pushed against the wall and lips were pressed against mine. I let out a whimper.
“God Hae...” Hyukjae whispered in between our kisses. “You’re...so...damn...hot...”

“H-Hyuk...” I moaned quietly as he continued to ravish my lips.

“Excuse me.” There was a knock on the door of the changing room. I widened my eyes and pushed Hyukjae away. Both of us panting and trying to catch our breaths. Despite my blushing state, I opened the changing room door. To my surprise, Kibum was there.

“K-Kibum?!” I squeaked. I looked back to Hyukjae who was wiping the saliva off from the corner of his mouth.

“Hey...um...did I interrupt something...?” He asked, slightly unaware that we were making out in the changing room.

“N-No you didn’t-“ I was interrupted.

“Yes you did. Now if you’ll excuse us, we’ll be going now.” Eunhyuk held my hand and dragged me out of the store, roughly putting the money into the ladies hand.
He continued to drag me away, and by the looks of it, somewhere far. With me still wearing the suit which I was supposed be wearing tonight.

“H-Hyuk...the clothes might get dirty.” I mumbled. He stopped a bit and turned around, eyeing me up and down.

“So you want me to undress you here?” He smirked.

I rolled my eyes and hit his chest. “Pabo.”

He chuckled. “Kaja, let’s go to my music store.” He dragged me away again, but this time he intertwined his fingers with mine.
He took out his keys and unlocked the door as we walked in. Still same old shop.

“Hyuk...” I mumbled.

“Hm~?”

“Do you ever get customers here?” I asked.

He laughed. “Not much.” He flashed a grin towards me.

“Then how come...” I dragged off.

“How come the store hasn’t shut down yet?” He finished for me. I nodded. “Cause I’m Eunhyuk. Famous pianist.” He gave me a smug look before going to make coffee. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at him. Narcissistic bastard.
“Hae~” He chimed.

“Hm~?” I hummed.

“We’re gonna be staying here until 6 then we’re leaving~ kay~?” He said, in  a loopsy voice (?) as if he was talking to a child.

I imitated his voice. “Em~~ Arasso~~” I even made facial expressions, causing him to laugh out loud.

“I do not sound like that.” He raised an eyebrow and smirked.

“Oh hahaha yes you do.”  I told him seriously when he passed me my coffee. “Thank you.”

“Whatever.” He rolled his eyes and ruffled my hair.

“Wah- Hey! I styled my hair for tonight!” I shouted and smacked his hand away from my hair.

“Oh? It looks like your usual bed hair to me.” He smiled innocently. I shot him glares. “It’s true~” He shot back in defence. “Anyway, it wouldn’t matter; you look hot with messy or non messy hair anyway.” He grinned.

“Gee, thanks Hyuk” I strained my voice when I said his name.

“Love you too babe.” He kissed my forehead and sat down on the sofa next to me.
I learned on his shoulder.

“Hyukjae...”

“Hm?”

“Where are your clothes?”

“They’re in my office.”

“Oh...”
It was silent after that. Hyukjae caressed my shoulder as I leaned closer into his shoulder. Even though it was silent. It was comfortable. I sipped at my coffee.

“Ah.” Hyukjae suddenly let out. “Hae I’ve got to tell you something.” He sat up straight. I moved away and looked at him. Urging him to tell me. “...I want you to be careful.”

“...what...do you mean by that?”

He sighed quietly. “Well...I don’t want you to make the wrong friends Hae...” He pouted slightly.

“O...Kay?” I raised an eyebrow. He pouted. Why all of a sudden tell me this...

“Whatever~” He let out and grinned. “As long as I’m always around you. From now on I’ll choose your friends, Hae.”

“What?! No way! I’d end up having no friends!”

“Exactly!”

“Hyukkiee!!!” I whined and pouted.

“GOD You’re too cute Hae.” He pinched my cheeks. I pouted again. “GAHH!!” He fell back on the couch and started to roll like a maniac. I looked at him with an amused expression. Was my boyfriend always this weird? 

...

Yeah he was wasn't he?

______________________________

GAH HI GUISEEEEEEEEE LONG TIME NO SEE 8DDD 2 WEEKS?! GOSH IM SO SORRY GUYS QAQ

I kept getting sure tracked not to mention mah annoying authors block == God. 

Well hope you enjoy this chappy :3 PLEASE CONTINUE TO SUPPORT ME DESPITE MAH LATE UPDATES! I LOVE YOU 

Comment and Subscribes mah beautiful readers. Upvote too! 8D LOVE YOU GUYS WHO HAVE ALREADY UPVOTED ME!!!!! LOVE YOU FOREBAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MAH READRS!

-superELFjunior AKA Nana