Chapter 52

My Musical Boundary

 

 

Narrator’s  POV

Donghae slowly opened his sore, red and puffed eyes. He had cried so much yesterday he seemed to have forgotten what had happened after he passed out. However, as he sat up he could recognise the room he was in. Not to mention the figure leaning against the door frame.
“Hyuk...” He merely uttered.

“Good morning...” Eunhyuk showed a small smile but Donghae could clearly see the others eyes and they, just like Donghae’s, were red and puffy. As the other slowly walked over to him Donghae just couldn’t bring himself to face Eunhyuk. Especially due to the fact that he himself announced that he wanted to breakup with the latter.
He could feel someone lifting his chin up, causing him to meet the others eyes.
“Hae...don’t ignore me...” He muttered.

Donghae jerked his head away from the others grip and looked away.
He could hear a sigh coming out from the others mouth before feeling someone else sitting on the mattress.
“Come on Hae...tell me...tell me who told you to break up with me...”
Donghae felt the other caress the top of his hand.

“No one told me to break up with you.” Donghae told the other sternly. Eunhyuk sighed once again.

“Hae, I’m not gonna fall for that. Tell me.”
Donghae frowned and decided to ignore the other.
“Hae? Are you ignoring me?” Donghae kept quiet. "Hae tell me. Yah stop ignoring me. Who told you to break up with me? Who did you meet up with?"

Out of surprise, Donghae turned around and immediately blurted. "I didn't meet with anyone!"

Eunhyuk blinked a few times before smirking. "So you did meet up with someone...hmm...where was it...at XXX street 324?" Donghae widened his eyes a bit. "Hae...honestly...tell me please...." Eunhyuk softened his eyes and caressed Donghae’s hand. "I don't want us to break up because of someone threatening you..."

Donghae was contemplating on whether to tell Eunhyuk or not. As much as he wanted to, his friends lives were at stake, his brother’s life was at stake. However, he couldn't. He didn't. He didn't want to end his relationship with Eunhyuk just because of Hyoyeon. "I..." He started. "...Hyoyeon..." He finally mumbled and sighed.

Eunhyuk's eyes widened as he abruptly stood up from the bed. "You...met Hyoyeon?" Eunhyuk asked through his clenched teeth.
Donghae could only nod.
Eunhyuk was fuming. He was angry. Not at Donghae, but at himself. How could he not have known that his boyfriend went to meet Hyoyeon? Because of the fact that he didn't know, their relationship could have gone down the drain.
"That ..." Eunhyuk was about to walk out of the room but to his surprise Donghae stopped him. Eunhyuk turned around to Donghae but widened his eyes in shock.

Donghae was in tears before he muttered."Please don't go..." 

Eunhyuk's clenched fist slowly relaxed before he walked to Donghae and placed the latters head gently against his chest, caressing it reassuringly.
"Shh...Don’t cry...I won't go..." 

Eunhyuk's POV

"Hyoyeon that fuhking ..." I muttered. 
Donghae had told me everything. He told me how Hyoyeon threatened him that if he hadn't broken up with me, than the others would've been in trouble, causing him to choose between me or the others. I respect the fact that he chose the others instead of me, besides, if he had chosen to not break up with me, his brother would have been in grave danger. 

"I'm sorry..." Donghae mumbled against his knees as he buried his face into the blanket. 

"Why are you sorry Hae?" I asked softly while caressing his head. I'm glad he told me. I don't know what would've happened to me if Donghae was out of my life. 

"That I didn't tell you earlier..." 

"Anniya, don't worry about it...I'm just glad you told me about it now..." I kissed the top of his head. 

"...Hyuk...?" 

"Hm?"

"What if...what if Hyoyeon finds out that I didn't break up with you?" Donghae asked, getting worried. "What if she does something to the others? What if she hurts Henry?! Oh god..." He started to really worry.

"Calm down, she won't hurt Henry she won't hurt anyone..."I reassured him.

"You don't know that..." He muttered.

"I do." I pulled away and faced him. "Just trust me, okay?" I kissed his forehead before pulling away and smiling. "I'll call Kyuhyun to tell everyone to be careful, okay? I'll also tell Kyuhyun to ask everyone to come to the cafe so that everyone is in sight." 

"O...kay..." 
I smiled as I went to get my phone and started to text Kyuhyun. Shortly after Kyuhyun texted back.
'What? Is Donghae okay? Are you guys together still? I'll call everyone to come here and I'll make sure none of them leave me sight...as long as you look after Donghae.' 

I texted him back saying;' Yeah he's okay and we're still together. Thanks man.' 

I placed my phone back into my pocket and went back to Donghae.
"Honey...?" I whispered. 

"Hm...?"

I smiled gently as I sat on the bed with him. "...I love you..."

"I love you too..." 
I pulled him into a hug as he snuggled his head against my chest. I smiled. This feeling. This feeling is something that I don't want to lose.


Ever.
_______________________________
I COULDNT.
I JUST COULDNT.
I COULDNT MAKE THEM BREAK UP QAQ
WAIIII?!?!?! MY POOR HEART FELT GUILTY AND I DECIDED NOT TO MAKE IT DRAMATIC GAHH
Oh....and hey guise do you know about the Google+ hangout with kpop/cpop/jpop stars thingy? :3 
I didn't get to see SHINee yesterday...BUT OMFG WANG LEEHOM <3


Me:   
I love his english! I can't wait to see Super Junior tomorrow <3

Comment and subscribe <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana