Chapter 24

My Musical Boundary

Eunhyuk’s POV
I hopped around happily in our hotel room.
“Hyukkie...stop hopping, you’re not a rabbit, you’re a monkey” Donghae told me as he looked up from his book.

“Sorry Hae~ I’m just too happy right now” I grinned childishly.

“Whatever...” He scoffed and went back to reading. I hopped around a bit more and fell on his bed exhaustedly. I placed my head on Hae’s lap. “What are you doing?”

“Resting~”

“You’re beds over there”

I pouted. “I want to rest by my baby’s side.”
I smirked as I saw him blush and went back to reading his book. I closed my eyes a bit and then sat up.
“Hae...let’s go to sleep~”

He looked at the alarm clock. “Yeah...it’s getting late”
It was already 11:30pm.
“Night Hyukkie-“ I cut him off as I jumped in to bed with him. “Y-Yah...what are you doing...?!”

“Sleeping with my adorable boyfriend?” I grinned.

“S-Shut up! Go back to your bed...”

“I dun wanna~~”

“Aish...such a kid...” He sighed. “Arasso...”
I smiled in success and got under the covers with Hae. We shuffled around a bit so that it was comfortable. Once I found that it was comfortable, I s my hands around Donghae’s waist and pulled him closer to me. “H-Hyuk!” He yelped in surprise.

“Don’t worry...I’m not Kyuhyun” I reassured him.

“I know...” He pouted. His stiffen body relaxed.

“Night Hae...” I turned off the lamp.

“Night Hyukkie...”
I closed my eyes and smiled into Donghae’s hair.

Morning...
My eyes fluttered open and I was in shock to see Donghae facing me, but with his eyes closed. I softened and smiled.
How could I forget...he’s mine from now on...this adorable yet y creature here is mine.
I swiped his fridge away from his face which caused him to stir a bit, soon his eyes opened a bit.
“H-Hyuk...kie?” He asked and rubbed his eyes. Aish...this adorable fish...

“Yeah?” I smiled softly.

“...morning...” He shocked me when he pecked me on the lip. He turned away and got out of bed.

“W-Wait Hae, I didn’t quite get that, do that again.” I told him.

“Andwaeyo~” He denied my request. 

“Oh waee?????” I pouted.

“Cause I only do it once” He smirked. He took his clothes and went into the bathroom. Remembering to locking the door in process.
I pouted but smiled in the end. While waiting for Donghae to finish showering, I got out my laptop and searched up EunHae.
I was shocked to see so much posts about us.

‘EunHae pictures’
‘EunHae performance’

‘EunHae fanfics’

‘EunHae’
‘EunHae’
‘EunHae’
I got a bit dizzy seeing all of these EunHae posts. I can’t believe they even made fanfictions about us...it’s like we’re kpop idols. I smiled as I clicked on the EunHae thread.

‘Omo...EunHae are so cute! Can’t believe I didn’t manage to capture Donghae first! OH well...Hyuk oppa can take him ;D’

‘OMIGOD! If someone said that they were dating I would have agreed immediately...wait...are they dating?’

‘They’re dating!!! Here’s the video of Hyukkie oppa confessing!! Link’

‘KYAA!!! I want to meet them so badly! They look so nice!’

I smiled at all the fans comments.

“Oh...our fans already made a thread for us?”

 “GAH!” I jumped. Donghae stood there innocently. He had a towel around his neck due to his wet hair.

“Wae?”

“Y-You...YOU SCARED ME TO DEATH DONGHAE AH!!” I shouted and tackled him, causing us to drop to the floor.

“Y-Yah! Get off of me!!” He exclaimed.

“Nu Uh! Punishment for scaring me!!”

“It isn’t my fault you’re deaf! I made heaps of noise when I came out!!”

“Well obviously not enough to catch my attention!!”
I continued to hug him as we bickered with each other childishly. We laughed at out childishness. I got off of him eventually.
“Well...imma go take a shower now~” I smiled.

“You better, filthy monkey” Donghae stuck his tongue out at me.

Your filthy monkey” I winked. He made a disgusted look and just shooed me into the bathroom.  I chuckled at him and took a shower.

Donghae’s POV
Ever since Hyukkie’s confession, the two of us has gotten so much closer. I don’t hate him as much as before...why did I hate him...? Ah...that’s right...he was that pedo-ish stalker in the cafe...not to mention he replaced Mr.Shin’s spot.
I smiled to myself.
Things have changed.

I closed the laptop and went to put all our things back into the suitcase. We were leaving soon, probably around 4pm.
“Hyuk!!! Hurry up!!” I knocked on the bathroom door.

“Arasso~~” He cooed back in the bathroom.

I checked if I had all my clothing in the suitcase.
Hmm...all that’s left is the bathroom wear.

“Hae~ I’m done!” He smiled and came out.

“Good.” I went in and took all my bathroom wear.
Once I got out I got a good look at Eunhyuk. He wore something so simple but it made him look like a model.
It was a light green jacket with a white t-shirt and black jeans.


“Hae, stop eye- me.” I snapped back to reality once I realized I was staring at him. I blushed and hit the back of his head.

“S-Shut up”

I grabbed my jacket and put it on.
Ding Dong~

“Hae! Can you get that!!” Eunhyuk shouted as he fixed his hair.

“Arasso~” I walked over to the door and opened it. I was greeted by a smiling Sungmin and a tired and angry looking Kyuhyun.

“Hi! We’re going out to eat lunch! Wanna join us?” Sungmin grinned.

“Hyukjae! Wanna eat lunch-“ I turned my head around to Eunhyuk. “Wait...it’s already lunch?!!?” I turned my head back around to KyuMin.

“Yeah, didn’t you look at the time...?”

“Omo...” I sighed.

“We’ll join you!!!” Eunhyuk came rushing out. He gave me a gentle push so that I was out of the door frame and locked the door. “Kaja~ I’m hungry~~” Eunhyuk grinned as we walked off.
I looked over to Kyuhyun, who was muttering to himself and looked a bit pissed.

“Minnie hyung, is Kyuhyun hyung okay?” I asked Sungmin.

“Hm? Oh yeah...he’s just tired, I told him to go to sleep last night but he stayed up and played starcraft...and when I woke up this morning he was so tired...and from the way he slept it looked like he lost.” Sungmin chuckled a bit.

“Ah...typical hyung...” I sighed and shook my head.

“Guys!!!” I saw Donghwa in the distance and waved to us. We waved back and sat down to eat.

“So...” Donghwa was smiling at me, a little bit too widely.
Oh ...something’s going to happen to me...
“How are you, Donghae ah? Is Eunhyuk treating you right? Like the great boyfriend he is...?”

I immediately blushed deep red. My friends heads perked up. Leera’s smile was as wide as Donghwa’s .

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!” She squealed.

“You guys are dating!?”

“Congratz!”

“I knew it! Where’s my 50 bucks?”

“Aish...what a waste of money...”

I lowered my head a bit in embarrassment.
I felt Eunhyuk’s hands on mine and I looked up. He smiled at me.

“Donghwa hyung!” Eunhyuk whined to Donghwa. “You made my baby embarrassed!”

“Arasso~~ No need to get all upset~”  Donghwa grinned as we continued to eat. Once we had finished we went to shop for some more souvenirs

“Oh...Hae!” I turned around as Eunhyuk put something on my head. I raised my eyebrow and looked at the mirror. It was a nemo hat. “It looks cute on you”

I turned around and placed something on his head.
“This suits you.” I grinned. It was a monkey hat.

“Aish you...” He grinned and pinched my nose. I grinned childishly. We bought the hats and just as we did, Donghwa called saying that we were leaving.

I was surprised when I saw the airport. There were fans standing there. Holding up EunHae banners.
“OMO!! THEY’RE HERE!!” The squealed.

“Hey! What are you guys doing here?”

“We came to say good bye to oppadeuls!”

“Awww...thank you” I leaned forward and ruffled the girls hair a bit.

“OMO!!KYAA!!!” She blushed deep red and looked as if she was about to faint.

“Yah~ Stop flirting with them! You’re mine, arasso?” Eunhyuk pulled me back.

“Arasso~ all yours~”  I grinned. He smiled back and pecked me on the lips.
We bid the fangirls a goodbye and boarded the plane.

(Let’s skip to when they arrive at Incheon airport 8D)

As we walking I heard someone shout my name.

“DONGHAE HYUNG!!! DONGHWA HYUNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!” Me and Donghwa turned around. My smile immediately appeared on my face as I dropped all the things in my hands and ran over to the person.  I enveloped him into a huge hug.
“H-HYUNG!!! SUFFOCATINGGG!!!!!!!”

“Sorry!!!” I pulled away. I was still grinning. “You’re back...how are you?”

“I’m alright, Canada was fun since it was snowing.” He grinned. “How about hyungs? How was Jeju Island?”

“It was fun! And Donghae is now taken because of it!” Donghwa smirked. I widened my eyes.

“H-Hyung!”

“Eh? Donghae hyung is dating someone?! Where is she?! Is she here?!?!” The younger looked around.

I bit my lip as I saw Eunhyuk come forward.
“Who is he?” Eunhyuk asked.

“Eunhyuk, this is my younger brother, Henry and Henry...this is Hyukjae...my...boyfriend.”
Henry’s smile died down a bit.

I have lots of explaining to do...
 _____________________
THE APPEARANCE OF HENRY LAU!!! ( In this case Lee...but who cares 8D) 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BEAUTIFUL MOCHI!!!!!  

Comment and Subscribe!!

-superELFjunior AKA Nana