Chapter 57

My Musical Boundary

Narrator’s POV
With her smirk still attached, Hyoyeon finally spoke. “Now, Lee Donghae ssi, if you’d like your brother and friend back, give me Lee Hyukjae.”

“No Hyung! Don’t do it!” Henry shouted, earning a slap from Hyoyeon.

“Shut up!” Hyoyeon hissed towards Henry.

“Don’t touch him!” Donghae growled at Hyoyeon, she in return turned to Donghae with a smirk.

“If you don’t want me to touch him, you should pass your ‘boyfriend’ over to me than.” She raised an eyebrow.
Donghae’s jaw tightened. Here it was again, he had to choose between his beloved ones.
Eunhyuk saw what happened and turned to Hyoyeon.

“I’m not gonna go to you, Kim Hyoyeon. Now give us Henry and Ryeowook.” Eunhyuk hissed.

Hyoyeon tilted her head with a pout. “Oh Eunhyuk dear, do you hate me that much?”

“It’s obvious isn’t it?” Eunhyuk said through his clenched teeth.

Hyoyeon laughed silently. “Well sorry honey, you’re gonna have to learn to love me.” She smirked. “Cause the only way you’ll be able to get these two back, is for you to become mine.”

“I will not become yours; I’d rather die than love a dirty like you.” Eunhyuk grinded his teeth.

Hyoyeon scoffed and looked away. Out of nowhere she took out a gun and pointed it to Henry and Ryeowook.
“No!” Donghae screamed. All four of them stepped forward, but Hyoyeon adjusted the gun to them, causing the four to stop in their tracks.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Eunhyuk honeys~ say that again, and someone might lose their life.” She chimed.

“Look Hyoyeon.” Sungmin spoke. “What other options are there to get them back?” He tried to speak calmly.
Hyoyeon smiled.

“Ah~ When Sungmin oppa says my name I kept help but to feel so delighted~” She giggled.
Kyuhyun was about to attack her but Sungmin held his hand and shook his head.
“Well...you could...” She tapped her chin with the gun before looking towards Donghae. “Kill him.” She pointed the gun towards Donghae. Eunhyuk immediately pushed Donghae behind him.

“We are not killing anybody!” He shouted.

“Well than it’s either that or you come to me.” She raised an eyebrow. “That is if you want to save you friends here...”
Donghae’s eyes travelled over to Henry and Ryeowook. Ryeowook was as silent as ever. Terrified even. He too had dirt over his face and tear streaks running down his cheeks.
Henry was in a worse state; his cheeks were swollen due to Hyoyeon’s slaps. Donghae looked up to Henry’s eyes.
Henry’s widened.

“No hyung! Don’t you dare-“
Hyoyeon slapped him, causing Donghae’s fists to tighten.
Henry tried to ignore the pain. “Hyung seriously!” He kept getting slapped. “Hyung don’t! Whatever you do hyung! Don’t do it!” He was getting slapped continuously, however that didn’t stop him from warning his brother.
“Hyung!” His tears dropped from pain. “Hyung don’t! Please hyung! HYUNG!-“

SHUT UP!” Donghae screamed. His own tears were flowing down. He hated the sound of the slaps echoing through the room. Especially knowing that the slaps were hitting his brother. “Just- Shut up Henry!”

“Hyung...” Henry muttered.

Donghae took in a trembling breath. He felt Eunhyuk’s hand around his wrist. “Hae...”
Donghae didn’t look up to anyone. He laid his eyes to the ground. He had made a decision and he knew that he’d regret it. However, he’d do anything for his loved ones.

“Hyoyeon...” He whispered, lips trembling.

“Yes?” Hyoyeon replied, anticipating the answer.

Donghae’s fists loosened. His body was lifeless, as if he’d lost his soul. He looked up towards Hyoyeon.
“Hyoyeon...please...” He started. “...please don’t hurt anyone after this...” He closed his eyes.

“Hae w-what are you  doing...?” Eunhyuk’s worried voice was heard.

“Donghae...stop...” Sungmin’s followed after.

“Donghae...” Kyuhyun’s voice.

“Hyung...” Henry’s hoarse voice was soon heard.

He took in a breath as he looked up towards Hyoyeon. “If you kill me...you won’t hurt anyone right?”

“DONGHAE!” Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Kyuhyun shouted.

“H-Hyung! Stop! D-Don’t do it, hyung!” Henry cried.

“D-Donghae please don’t...” Ryeowook who was so ever quiet spoke. “Please Donghae...”

Hyoyeon looked amused. “Really now?” She pointed the gun towards Donghae. “Don’t mind if I do.”

“NO!!!” Everyone shouted.

A  gun fire echoed throughout the warehouse. Donghae’s eyes widened as he saw the body falling.

Everything was silent.
A tear dropped down from Donghae’s cheek.

H-HYUKJAE!!!!!!!!!” Donghae screamed.

“S-...” Hyoyeon cursed as she stepped back.

“WHAT THE DID YOU JUST DO!?!?” Sungmin launched himself towards Hyoyeon.

Donghae’s tears continuously flowed. “H-Hyukjae...” He stumbled down, never losing his eyes contact from Eunhyuk’s body lying on the floor.
“Hyukjae...” Donghae uttered. “Hyukjae...” He moved his trembling hands towards his arm. “Hyukjae...”
Eunhyuk slowly turned his head towards Donghae.

“Hae...are you...alright?” He asked through his half lidded eyes. “Hae...are you hurt? Did she...hurt you?”
Donghae suddenly couldn’t breathe.
Eunhyuk was asking whether he was okay. He was asking that when he was lying there, losing a large amount of blood.

“YOU IDIOT!” Donghae screamed. “YOU ING IDIOT! WHY EUNHYUK?! WHY’D YOU GET SHOT?! WHY HYUKJAE?!!? WHY DID YOU TAKE THAT ING SHOT?!?!” 
Eunhyuk took in everything that Donghae had said. Once Donghae had quietened down he looked up towards Donghae.

“Because I love you...” He whispered. “That’s why I took the shot...” He bit his bottom lip. “That’s why I didn’t let you get shot...because...” Slowly his eyes got heavy. “I love you....” Eunhyuk’s eyes had closed.
Donghae’s heart panged.

“H-Hyukjae...yah...w-what are you doing? Open your eyes...Hyukjae ah...” He shook Eunhyuk’s lifeless arm. “Hyukjae...this isn’t funny...Hyukjae ah...open your eyes...please...”

“PUT YOUR HANDS UP IN THE AIR AND DROP ALL WEAPONS!” Suddenly a crowd of police came surging in, soon followed after by Kibum and the others.
A police officer saw Eunhyuk and immediately called for the medics to come and get Eunhyuk.
Donghae just sat there as they stopped the blood from flowing out and carried Eunhyuk to ambulance outside. He looked at the blood that was stained on his hands. Than towards the large puddle sitting in front of him.
“Donghae...” Kyuhyun wrapped his arms around the younger as Donghae continued to cry. “It’s alright, they’ll save him...don’t worry...”
Donghae broke down into tears.
This was his entire fault.
Eunhyuk was shot.
And he could



disappear from his life...

__________________________________

Updated again~...sighs -gloomy atmosphere- I apologise...-bows- 

 

Comment and subscribe...? TT TT
-superELFjunior AKA Nana

 

please just shoot me for my fail action and angst OTL