Chapter 4

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV

Stupid Eunhyuk, Stupid Hyukjae, Stupid Teacher, Stupid gummy smiling teacher who looks like a monkey...
I mentally curse inside my head as I walked to university...AGAIN. Urgh...seriously Donghwa...when is he gonna learn how to share...
Anyway, yeah , I really hate Eunhyuk. Why you ask?
Well, HE FREAKIN EMBARRASSED ME YESTERDAY INFRONT OF THE CUSTOMERS! (Refer to Ch.3~) And here I thought he was going to be a great teacher...I can’t even believed that I thought that he could be a good replace for Mr. Shins spot! Looks like no one could ever replace Mr. Shins spot...

“Donghae!”
I jumped a little at the sudden shout at my name. I turned my head to the right (I was on the side walk) and immediately gaped.
Why.is.he.every.where.I.go?!?!
I tried to ignore him and kept walking.
“Yah! Lee Donghae!”

Ignore.

“Why are you ignoring me?”

Ignore.

“Well...do you want a ride to university?”

...Oh god dammit...
“Yes hyung...”I mumbled and turned around to walk to his car. From the corner of my mouth I swear I saw him smirk. I was about to sit in the back seat but he suddenly threw some bags and other random stuff (which I don’t know where he got them from) into the back seats, making them all filled up.

“Sit in the front seat” He smiled.
I groaned silently and sat in the front seat. He drove to university. I was quiet and awkward...well for me it was. Eunhyuk had an expression as though he was the happiest man on earth. When we arrived I immediately ran out and went to my class. Man am I lucky that I don’t have him as a teacher today.
 

 


 

Okay...for some odd reason I’m starting to feel...suspicious. Eunhyuk hasn’t even talked to me once, we even passed by each other a couple hours ago and he didn’t even  stop to look at me.

Wait...why am I even thinking about this?
I shook my head and went to work. I reached the back door and was about to open it until I heard...something which is unexplainable.

“Kyu~ can’t you give me my punishment now?”

“Hmm? Well you’re in a rush today, babe...and no, we’re in a cafe, besides, there are innocent kids here, like Hae~”

Innocent? Pft, I lost my innocence ever since I worked here!

“Nawww!!!! But Kyu~!!” I just sighed and walked in anyway. Which was a REAL bad choice. Suddenly my eyes were covered. But it was too late anyway, the sight of Kyuhyun hyung leaning on the wall and Sungmin hyung kissing passionately was now forever engraved into my head. Wait a second...I smell strawberries...I scrunch my nose a bit. Oh...it must be the hand...wait...who’s hand is this?!
“...Donghae?!”

“This isn’t good...the foxy couple kissing infront of an innocent fish like Donghae?” That voice... I pulled away immediately and widened my eyes.

 “E-E-E-EUNHYUK HYUNG?!?!!?!?”I shouted.

“Hi Hae~” He waved a little.

“Tch...the monkey interrupted our lovey time...again” Kyuhyun hyung groaned and even flew a glare at Eunhyuk.

“Yah, when are you going to learn on how to respect your hyung, huh?”

“Hmmm...never~ Besides, you usually act like a kid”

“I so do not! At least I don’t play those useless games-“

“Useless games?!?! HOW DARE YOU DISS STARCRAFT?!!?”

“Well...HOW DARE YOU KISS IN FRONT OF POOR INNOCENT HAE?!”

“WHY WOULD YOU CARE?!”

“CAUSE HE’S MY-”

“SHUT UP!”Sungmin hyung exploded. “GOD! Hyukjae don’t shout at my Kyuhyun! And you!” He pointed at Kyuhyun. “You should learn to act your age! Same with you Hyukjae!”
I just stood there. Looking at the trio bickering away.

“W-Wait! Kyuhyun hyung, Sungmin hyung...how...do you know Eunhyuk hyung?”

“Hm? Oh, we went to school together” Kyuhyun smiled.

“B-But...you...you said that  he was weird! You said he was a stranger!”

“BOH?! YAH!”Eunhyuk hit Kyuhyun’s head.

“What? He is weird and he is a stranger” Kyuhyun  smirked.

“B-But...YOU GUYS LIED TO ME?!?!?!?!!?”I face-palmed.

“We didn’t lie to you, we just didn’t want you to get close to this ert...which you unfortunately did” Sungmin sighed.

“Offensive...”Eunhyuk mumbled.
 

“And you!”I pointed at Eunhyuk. “Why didn’t you tell me you were close to them!??!” Eunhyuk seemed taken aback.

“Hae, calm down, we’ll explain later, go cool yourself down with some water and then get ready for work” Sungmin hyung smiled gently and patted my back. I sighed heavily and went to change into my waiters outfit. Now my two closet friends are lying to me...how wonderful...

Eunhyuk’s POV
“Look, you guys made him angry”I glared at them.

“Us? You were involved too!”Kyuhyun glared back at me.

“Look, guys. I promised to Hae’s dad to take care of him, so stop fighting.” Sungmin sighed. “And why do you care so much, huh?” He looked at me intently. “You never ever cared for someone this much before...unless...”

“I love him, so what?” I gave them a look as if to say whats-so-wrong-about-it.

“...there’s no way I’m going to let Hae get together with you”

“...What?” I widened my eyes.

“Hae’s highly sensitive, I can’t risk having him get hurt by the likes of you”

“What makes you think I’ll hurt him?”

“Hyuk, I’ve seen you before, remember Hyoyeon? You didn’t even pay attention to her when you guys were dating and you broke up with her after 5 days of dating !” He exclaimed.

“That’s because I didn’t love her!”

“So what? You played with her?”

“No, I didn’t even want to date her! She just dated me without my permission!”

“Then why did you even go on her dates then?!”

“Because she said she would hurt you and Kyu if I didn’t!”

Sungmin and Kyuhyun widened their eyes when I said that. “What...?”

“She was a monster! She had pictures of you and Kyu at your house kissing and said that she would split you guys apart if I didn’t go on the dates!” I shouted. “You guys should be happy I didn’t refuse” I muttered and walked out.

Sungmin’s POV
I just stood there in shock. I guess it was the same with with Kyu cause he didn’t even move an inch.
Was Hyoyeon that evil? To us she was all bubbly and happy...she was always so nice and was polite to her seniors. Did she really threaten Hyuk like that?

“Sungmin hyung?” Hae’s voice snapped me back to reality. Donghae was standing there, holding his metal plate.
“Umm...who’s...Hyoyeon?” He asked hesitantly.

“...She’s-”

“We’ll tell you later, you should go back to work, you too baby” Kyuhyun smiled and kissed my forehead.
Donghae nodded and went to work. Kyuhyun hugged me.
“Shocked?” Kyuhyun asked into my hair.
I nodded , since I was completely speechless right now.
“Me too...” He kissed my head. “ Kaja, let’s go work” He pulled away and smiled at me.

“Arasso...” I sighed and went to work.
___________________________________________

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Sorry it's kind of a short chapter...i kinda rushed it a bit so im sorry if there are any grammar mistakes. 
OH, and as
 ichathoriqlover requested, a bit more of Kyumin...hopefully it was good enough ^^
Once again apologies for the rushness and shortness...
and....15 subs already?? o.O woah thats something completely new for me...
...See you in my next chapter!!!! 8D
Remember to subscribe and comment! 
-
superELFjunior AKA Nana