Chapter 7

My Musical Boundary

 

Narrator’s POV

Eunhyuk had successfully cleaned up Donghae’s kitchen. He smiled at this hard work, feeling proud. He walked over to where Donghae was. Donghae had his fringe tied up in to a little pony tail so that it doesn’t get in the way.
Cute... he thought.
Donghae continued to clean up, not noticing that Hyukjae was already finished and was now staring at him clean up. That went on for a few minutes. Donghae finally took notice that someone was staring at him and turned around. He jumped a bit.
“H-Hyung! W-When did you get here?!”

“A couple minutes ago” Eunhyuk smirked. “You look cute like that”
Donghae blinked a few times as his brain processed what Hyukjae just said.

“...E-EH...!?”Donghae blushed furiously. Damn it!! Why does he always make me blush like this?!?!

“What?”

“H-How...am I cute?” Donghae mentally cursed at himself for stuttering.

“What do you mean? Do you not see yourself in a mirror? Your such a cutie even if you aren’t doing anything” Eunhyuk smiled which resulted Donghae to blush more.

“W-Well...err...hyung imma go buy some food stocks, bye!” He quickly took of the hair tie and dashed out of the apartment, leaving Eunhyuk standing there with a confused look.

“...did I say something wrong?”

Donghae’s POV

I dashed out of the apartment after what he just said. Damn it why am I blushing?!?!?!? I slowed down my pace and started to walk normally, still panting a bit. Then all of a sudden I remembered what I just did.
I’m such an idiot!!! Why the hell did I leave him alone in my apartment?! He’s my teacher for goodness sake! URGHH!!! Pabo Pabo Paboo!!!!!!!!!!
I mentally screamed at myself. I sighed and went into the supermarket. Let’s see...food food food...
I took a trolley and proceeded over to the frozen section. I looked around. Ohh!!! Fish!!!! I smiled as I saw a packet of fish, I put that in my trolley.
I continued walking and stopped a couple of times to put things in to the trolley. I put in; Fish, Icecream, butter, yogurt, milk, orange juice, strawberry milk, cheese, kimchi, prawns , bacon and eggs.
Now it’s time for the snack section!
I immediately chucked in; Chips, biscuits, cookies, bread, ramen, noodles, cereal, ice cream cones and many more.
I smiled happily at what I just put in and went over to where they sold fish food. I took a packet of fish food for my dear Nemo. I guess that’s all I need. I went over to the counter and waited for the person ( Don’t know what it’s called >>lll) to tell me how much it costed.

“$96” I immediately gasped and went to search my wallet. 67 dollars...

“Here you go” A voice suddenly said and when I looked up, the person was already putting the cash into the register. I blinked a few times and turned around. 

...

What.the.hell.is.wrong.with.this.
WHY DOES HE KNOW WHERE I AM?!?!?! I COULD HAVE BEEN AT ANY SUPERMARKET!

“...what...are you doing here?”

“Finding you of course” He smiled. I just stood there with an are-you-serious look. I immediately took the bags and rushed out, leaving him behind...again.
After awhile my hands started to get tired. Why are these things so heavy?! I hardly bought anything!...I think...
 “Jeez why did you run off?” All the grocery bags on my left hand disappeared. Only to be taken by the magic monkey who knows where I am all the time.
I groaned silently. Damn it...
We walked in silence back to my apartment. Once we got inside I put everything where it was supposed to go. Fridge, cabinets, shelfs ect. 

“Sooo...”Eunhyuk’s voice sounded in my ear. I slowly turned around, only to see him standing there, arm crossed and an eyebrow raised up. “Why are you ignoring me?”

“...I’m not ignoring you” I looked around, obviously avoided eye contact.

“Well you’re avoiding my eyes right now” Damn it... “And before as well, you left me here by myself, you ran off with the groceries...why are you doing this?”
Was it just me...or did I hear...a bit of...sadness in his voice? I looked up. I was right. His eyes soften and it looked like there was a bit of sorrow in his eyes.

“I-I...”I didn’t know what to say. I just looked down at my feet.

“Was it because of what happened last night?” My eyes widened and little memories came flying back.
“If it is then...I-I’m sorry...I...didn’t know what got over me I just...had a sudden urge to...kiss you...” He stuttered and his voice started getting quieter. I was about to say something but he beat me to it.
“I’ll...just leave” With that, he left. I stood there. Alone. What have I just done...

___________________________________
Short Chapter .w.
I didn't know what i should write =A= 
so this was the best i could come up with ^^a
hope you enjoy~~

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE 8D
-superELFjunior AKA Nana