Chapter 60

My Musical Boundary

Eunhyuk's POV
"April 8th, 4 days after my birthday, 4 pm." I wrote into the diary. I stopped, blinked and than groaned as I ripped out the page. "AISH! Where's Donghae when I need him?!" I sulked. 

"Yah. be quiet!" Heechul scolded me as he sat up from the couch. "That's the 6th page, sixth PAGE!" He shouted. 

"Why are you even here?!" I shouted back. Heechul sent a deathly stare. 
...
Oh ...

"Yah! You punk what did you say-" Heechul stood up.

"Hyukjae they didn't have-" Donghae walked in just in time. 

"HAE!" I exclaimed happily. Donghae stood by the door and looked towards Heechul, who was in the midst of (somehow) straining himself back from attacking me. 

"Um...Heechul hyung...?" Donghae tilted his head. "What are you doing here...?"

"Geng told me to stay with this kid till he finishes his last schedule..." Heechul grumbled.
Donghae blinked for a few seconds. 

"Than why was he cooking Fried Rice in the food hall...?" Donghae asked innocently.

Heechul twitched his eye. "He's...what?" He hissed under his breath.

"Cooking Fried Rice...in the...food hall...?" Donghae hesitantly told the elder. 
Heechul looked pissed.
And it wasn't long after he stormed out, screaming; 

"HANGENG YOU ING GET YOUR ING OVER HERE!" 

Donghae and I stared at the door in silence, cause honestly, you'd do the same thing right?
"Anyway!" Donghae turned around. "They didn't have strawberry cake so I got you vanilla." He held up the cake box as gently walked over to my bed, dragging a chair over in the midst of it. 

"Aw...shucks." I clicked my tongue. "Oh well, I'll eat vanilla..." I looked up to him mischeviously. "If you feed me." 

He stared at me before turning around. "I'll go find strawberry cake..."

"Ah! Wait!!" I managed to grab his wrist. I pouted. "Please don't go..." I attempted my aegyo on him. 
He was silent for a few seconds. I couldn't read his facial expressions, they were just too poker-ish! Suddenly he sat down. 
"...Hae?"
He silently opened the box, took out the spoon and dug it into the cake pulling out a piece of the cake.

"Ah." Donghae placed the spoon infront of my mouth. 
I blinked innocently as I ate the cake. He took another spoonful of cake and fed me it again.
Soon enough I had finished the whole cake. 

"...Hae~" I whined cutely, just to test something out.

"Yes Hyukkie?" He replied nicely. 
Gotcha.
I chuckled mentally.

"Bbo bbo" I indicated my lips. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. "Another one." I pouted cutely. He gave me another kiss. I grinned. "Hae~~" I opened my arms, indicating a hug and of course, he went in and gave me a hug. 
"Hae~ do you love me?"

"Of course..."

"Really really love me?" 

"Uh Huh."

"Good, cause I love you too." 

Suddenly there was a cough, causing us to break apart and see who it was. "Sorry to interrupt your valuable love time, EunHae." Kyuhyun chuckled. 

"Honestly Donghae how could you fall for his traps so easily...?" Sungmin frowned. " I mean...he isn't even CUTE!" 

Donghae pouted. "I think he's adorable..." I smiled at that.

"ANYWAY!" Kyuhyun interrupted Sungmin before he could cause an aegyo argument. "Hyukjae here are strawberry cakes." 

My ears perked up. "Strawberry...cake?" I looked up to them hopefully. 

Sungmin rolled his eyes. "Yes your wonderful strawberry cake that comes in close second after your precious Donghae." 

I looked at Donghae cutely. "Hae...~" he didn't have a choice but to get the box and feed me the strawberry cake, leaving me to be the happiest monkey in the world.

"Aish look at this kid..." Sungmin clicked his tongue. 

I looked up to Sungmin, smiling with my puffed up cheeks that were filled with cake. 
"Aigoo kyeoo..." Donghae laughed and ruffled my hair. 

"YAH YOU BASTARD HOW COULD YOU DITCH ME LIKE THAT!?"

"I WAS HELPING THE SICK!"

"AND LEFT ME ALONE WITH A WEIRD MONKEY?! SERIOUSLY?!"

"AT LEAST YOU GOT TO BOND A BIT WITH HIM!"

"DID NOT! ALL HE DID WAS RIP OUT PAGES!" 

Heechul and Hangeng hyung's argument could be heard. Everyone in the room stopped talking as the shouts continued to go on. Why hadn't anyone stopped them? Oh...wait...it's Heechul hyung, no one can stop him. 
Kyuhyun awkwardly went to shut the door and luckily, that kept out the noise.
We let out a reliefed sigh and laughed.
"Those hyungs." Sungmin sighed. 
___________
LOLOLOL
okay guys
you must be like ; 'dafuq this chapter is random' 
this is because, I dunno what to do so I just threw up some random ideas and put them together ;D 
I'll try to make the next chapter more relevant ...:D 
OH MI GAWD GUISE <3 
you know the soon-to-debut boy band Seventeen!?
GAH
THEY'RE MAKING ME GUILTY! Especially Jerry! JunHui WAI ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME!?

 
Seriously tell me that this does not look like Heechul. GAH IM CHEATING ON HEECHUL WITH HIS DOPPLEGANGER ! WAIII

TT TT
Comment and Subscribe <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana