Chapter 69 (huhuhuhu eue)

My Musical Boundary

Donghae's POV 

I stared at the spot where Yunho hyung was last standing before Heechul hyung decided to drag him away. 
I blinked and turned around to see Eunhyuk sleeping quietly on the couch. I walked over to him and bent down. He was sleeping so peacefully, I let out an unknown smile before I gently caressed his hair. He must be so tired...
"Hae..." He mumbled causing me to jump a bit. I softened and let out a small chuckle. 
 
"Wae...?" I mumbled. I stood up and went to get a pill from my bag and my water bottle. I returned to Hyuk's side and shook him. "Yah, wake up." 
 
"Mmhm..." He muttered incoherent words. 
 
"Hyuk...wake up." I slapped his face lightly.  
 
"Hmmhm....Hae...?" He opened his eyes slightly. 
 
"Yeah. Wake up, I have pills." He followed my orders and sat up. I smiled and gave him the pills and my water bottle, which he gladly took and drank. 
 
"Good boy..." I caressed the back of his head and laughed. Somehow it felt like I was his mother instead of his boyfriend.
 
"Yah...I should be the one saying that to you." He pouted. I chuckled and quickly gave him a peck on his pouting lips. 
 
"You can't always have the dominate role." I winked and walked off to Mingming who was watching something, which turned out to be a live view of the performances performing right now. 
"Oh..." I let out when a girl group came out.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo! We're Tiny-G!" They bowed. 
As they said, they really were tiny. Honestly, I bet that one of them is close to my age, but they're only half my height. 
 
"Tiny-G? Lets see what you've got, cue the music!" Yunho hyung announced. A song started to play. The song was quite upbeat and dubstep like, it was as if they were going to break dance or even b-boy.
 
"No way..." I muttered. I was correct. They were b-boy-ing/breakdancing. I couldn't take my eyes off of them. It was amazing. I've b-boyed/break danced before and I can clearly say that this was quite a high level of it. It must've been easy for them since they're small, but this is seriously...
 
"Hyung..." Mingming looked up at me. 
 
"Looks like we have competition." I chuckled to hide my nervousness. 
They ended with a pose and the crowd literally went wild. 
 
"WELL!" Heechul shouted over the top of the crowd. "That was unexpected...especially fro such small performers too." He chuckled.
One of the members grabbed the mic. 
 
"We get that a lot." She grinned. 
 
"Another round of applause for Tiny-G!" Taehwan exclaimed. The crowd applauded as Tiny-G exited the stage.  
I breathed out a sigh. I walked out the waiting room, just in time to see Tiny-G.
 
"Excuse me!" I called out to them. One of them turned to look at me, and immediately called the out to the others to stop. I smiled and jogged over to them. "Annyeonghaseyo Donghae imnida." I bowed but immediately felt out of place when I realised our height difference. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo, we are Tiny-G." They introduced themselves. 
 
"It's nice to meet you." I grinned. "I saw your performance just than, it was awesome!" 
 
"Really?! Thank you!" They bowed repeatedly. 
 
"How long did it take for you guys to learn that?" I asked, in hopes to get to relate. 
 
"Umm...around a month...?" She looked over to her members. I gaped. 
 
"A month?! To learn all of that?!" I exclaimed but immediately slapped my mouth when I realised I actually said out my thoughts. "Sorry..." I bowed.
 
They laughed at me. "It's alright, people tend to get that reaction."
 
"LEE DONGHAE?!" 
I turned around and saw Eunhyuk looking around worriedly. Despite looking around, he didn't even see me. I frowned and immediately ran over to him. 
 
"Why? What's wrong?" I asked with worry filled eyes. 
He looked up to me and a sigh of relief was let out. 
 
"You. Where did you go, huh?" He raised an eyebrow and stared at me. 
 
"I went to see Tiny-G...?" I kind of questioned my answer.
 
"And they are...?" He pressed on.
 
"Them..." I turned around as he looked behind me. Tiny G were standing there looking at us with confused faces. 
I weaved his hand into mine and dragged him all the way to them. "Sorry guys...meet my boyfriend, Lee Hyukjae." I introduced him.
 
"Eunhyuk." Hyuk smiled. 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo Tiny G imnida." They bowed.
 
"Donghae oppa is..." One of them started.
 
"Gay, yes." I smiled. "Unexpected of a hot guy like me, huh?" I laughed. I had obviously caught the Kim Heechul disease. 
 
"Heechul hyung is rubbing off on you." Eunhyuk punched my shoulder as I stuck my tongue out at him. 
 
"PSH! As if." I smirked. "Oh by the way...we don't know your names." I blinked blankly. 
 
"Ah!" One if them clicked."Sorry, where are our manners? Hello, I'm J-Min, the leader." She grinned and nudged the next person.
 
"I'm Mint, the main dancer and visual." Mint smiled. She looked a little foreign..."And yes, I am Thai." She laughed. 
 
"I'm Dohee, the main vocalist." Dohee smiled.
 
"And I'm Myungji, Maknae of this group!" She grinned. 
 
"Ohh....nice to meet you all!" Eunhyuk smiled. "And now to cut this short, I have to talk to Hae." Eunhyuk dragged me away out of no where.
 
"Wah!- Bye guys!" I shouted and waved as they waved back. 
Eunhyuk ended up dragging me all the way to the backstage so that we could see the next group performing. "Yah, why did you drag me here!?" I glared. He ignored me. I clicked my tongue and looked at the group performing and immediately I became speechless. 
"They're..." 
I couldn't even speak. 
 
"This was unexpected huh?" Eunhyuk chuckled. 
The performance ended and immediately I tackled the group.
 
"YOU FREAKING BASTARDS!!!" I shouted and headed one of them.
 
"HOLY-" the other doubled over. "Why the hell is your head so freaking hard?!" He groaned. 
I looked up and hugged them.
 
"YOU KIDS!!!" I gathered everyone into a hug. 
 
"I'm bloody older than you!" One of them whacked my head. I looked up to Donghyun and scrunched my nose.
 
"Anyway! What are you guys doing here?! You didn't even tell me?!" I frowned. It was my dancing buddies. Donghyun, Leera, Yongjae, Jiwon and Soojin. 
 
"We didn't know you guys were here until we saw your performance." Jiwon shrugged. 
 
"And yet you didn't even bother to come and say hi, what great friends you all are." I looked at him sarcastically. 
Jiwon smiled and shrugged. 
 
"Besides hyung....we're not friends," Yongjae grinned. I looked a them with a puzzled face. 
 
"We're rivals~" Leera chirped.
 
"Rivals?" Donghae frowned. 
 
"Yeah...you're always getting the limelight." Soojin grinned. 
 
"So now we're here to show you that we are just as equal." Donghyun smirked. I looked at my groups of friends blankly before my lips slowly formed into a grin. 
 
"Oh? Is that so?" I laughed. "Than I'm looking forward to see what kind of fight you'll give us." I chuckled. 
 
"Don't underestimate us hyung!" Yongjae popped up. "You saw our performance!" He grinned. 
 
"I know...I'm expecting a lot from you guys." I nodded. 
 
"I am too!" Eunhyuk nudged me. "I AM your teacher after all." He smiled. I laughed and pinched his cheeks. 
 
"We know." I patted his cheeks.
 
"KIDS. WE'RE GOING UP~" Shindong came in between me and Hyuk. 
 
"SEONGSAENIM!!!!" The others attacked Shindong into a hug. 
 
"HIYA KIDS!!" Shindong laughed. "Oh wow have you guys matured in the months I was gone..." He laughed and ruffled their hair. 

I took this time to grab Eunhyuk's hand and pull him away from the others. I could only laughed at his shocked expression, however it calmed when he saw me. "What is it sweetheart?" He caressed my cheek. 

"Nothing...just wanted to be away from the group..." I whispered. 

"Or..." He leaned in closer. "You wanted to be alone with me..." He breathed and was about to kiss me. Honestly I closed my eyes, getting ready for the kiss that was coming, but frowned when I felt someone run between us. 

"PDA! PDA! PDA!" Taehwan laughed. 

"Ah...hyung." Eunhyuk groaned. "I can't believe that you look like me..." He frowned and slapped his forehead. Taehwan laughed. 

"Yeah whatever, everyone up on stage!" Taehwan shouted as everyone mumbled their replies. I could only laugh and hug Eunhyuk's arm. 

"Kaja?" I looked up as he laughed and ruffled my hair. We waited for Mingming and Junhui before we finally went back up on stage. 
Once again the blinding lights appeared but it wasn't half as bad as it was when we first appeared on stage. The host did the introduction that I didn't really pay attention to, but did when everyone started to clap as I clapped along without knowing what was happening. Suddenly the judges started to talk. They said something about the top 30 groups get to pass and go to the next round whilst the remaining 25- WOAH WAIT. THERE ARE 55 GROUPS?! I widened my eyes and looked around and that was when I realised how freaking crowded it was. It was more crowded than Music Bank and/or Inkigayo!
Slowly they started to annouce the people who passed starting at the 10th placed group and all that were belong that were placed onto a sheet of paper in the hall way. I could only have mixed feelings when I didn't hear our name being annouced yet. We were either in the top or at the very bottom. 

"5th place, Tiny G!" Taehwan shouted and grinned. I brightened up and turned to Tiny G and jumped with them. We all laughed before  I turned around again. 4th and 3rd place were annouced and now second place went to...

"Superior!" Heechul annouced I looked around and was shocked to see Donghyun jumping around. No way...they got second place?!

"Now first place..." Yunho hyung said into the mic. I prayed to god that he'd say our name. "...first place goes to...SUPER JUNIOR!" 
My eyes widened and I was speechless until Eunhyuk turned me around to him and smashed his lips to mine. 

"YAH YAH! It's alright to be happy, but no PDA PLEASE! We have single people here!" Taehwan shouted. 
We all laughed.
Everyone bowed and went off stage. 
Eunhyuk, Mingming, Junhui, Shindong and I all jumped around happily. Suddenly Superior collided into us we all stopped and stared at the opposing group, but we all ended up laughing and cheering together in a huge group. 

"We're so awesome!!! Seriously!!!" Donghyun laughed. 

"I know right!!" Jiwon agreed. 

"Give respect to your teacher!!" Eunhyuk shouted over us proudly. 

"Yah, I was the original teacher!" Shindong slapped Eunhyuk's back who in return pouted.

"...GIVE RESPECT TO US TEACHERS!" They both shouted as we laughed at them. 

"THANK YOU TEACH~~~~" We chimed together. 

"Hae~~" Eunhyuk slideed over to me. "I want a special thank you~" He winked. I rolled my eyes and pushed his ever handsome face away with the palm of my hand. 

"Don't even think about it." I chuckled. 

"Aww...come on baby, be a sport." He pouted and slung an arm around my shoulder. I sighed and quickly gave him a peck on his neck. "Yah, here, here!" He tapped his lips.I was about to until I saw his tongue come out and both upper and lower lips. I moved back slightly and looked up to him with a frown. 

"Seriously Hyuk?" 

"It needs to be moist to make it feel good." He winked as I laughed. I gave him a peck...well I thought I did until he moved his hand to the back of my head. That small tiny peck, turned into a makeout session.

"YAH! WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT PDA?! HUH!? AISH DONT EVEN LISTEN TO THE JUDGES!" Heechul and Taehwan came storming in as Yunho strolled in with his hands in his pockets. I forcefully pulled away from Eunhyuk and slapped his chest. 

"Yah!" I narrowed my eyes at him. He smiled and kissed me again. 

"URGH. WHAT THE HELL?! STILL IGNORING US?!" Taehwan and Heechul twitched their eyes. 

"Now now, let's leave them alone for now." Yunho laughed as he slung his long arms around Taehwan and Heechul. "How about some white chocolate cupcakes?" Obviously Yunho had already mastered how to deal with an angry Taehwan along with an angry Heechul. The trio strolled out of the scene. As Eunhyuk smiled and hugged me. 

"I'm so proud of you." He whispered. 

"I'm so proud of us." I corrected him.

"Us as in the group...or us as in you and me?" He pulled back and looked at me with raised eyebrows. 

"Hmm..." I thought for a bit and scrunched my nose. "Both." I grinned. Eunhyuk let out a soft laugh that was like music to my ears. 
 
"You're so adorable..." He whispered and once again hugged me, rocking me side to side.

"I know." I grinned and hugged him back.
_______________________
ALRIGHT.
I don't even know. 
I wanted to make them come in at 5th place, but my fingers obviously didn't agree...-sighs- MEH Whatever :3 oh right...hi guys :D 69TH CHAPTER <3 Ya'll know what I mean ;3 and yet there still is no :D I'm so awesome <3 XDDD
XDD gifs? ;3 






Cause I love you guys <3 XDDD 
Comment and Subscribe!!! <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana