Chapter 39

My Musical Boundary

Yoona’s POV
I sighed as I closed the door to my house. My mother and Father were in France so I’m here by myself.
Donghae oppa and Eunhyuk oppa are so nice to me...yet I’m causing them burdens. What am I doing? When did I become like this?
I frowned at myself as I walked to my bedroom. Suddenly my phone vibrated. I carelessly opened the message and my eyes immediately widened in shock when I saw the message.

‘Didn’t listen to my instructions...? Hm...Im Yoona...looks like something might happen the next time we meet.’
My eyes widened in fear at the message. Tears streaked down my face as I saw the photo attached to it.
It was a picture of my mother and father with X’s across their heads. I clutched onto my phone and cried silently.
Unnie...when did you become like this...

Donghae’s POV
I happily skipped to my room as Eunhyuk was making my hot chocolate. It feels good to know that you don’t have to worry about having some of your fellow students acting weird towards you and not having to worry about your relationship with your boyfriend being in danger.
I took off my shirt as I searched for my wife-beater in my closet.

“Donghae yah! Message Message!!” I jumped at the sudden voice of Leeteuk hyungs voice. I looked over to my phone and saw the screen flashing. I quickly slipped on my wife-beater as I went over and picked up my phone.
1 new message
I opened it up as I flopped onto my bed. I nearly choked on my saliva when I saw who the message was from.

‘Is this Donghae? I’m not sure whether you’ve changed your number or not...but anyway, Donghae...remember me? It’s Snow White...kekekeke we have to hang out some time, it’s been ages. How about it? Same park back when we were kids tomorrow? I’ll be waiting~
-Mr. Killer Smile.’


A grin quickly spread over my face as I hastily texted back. I can’t believe it. He’s back. After all of these years he finally texted me.

“Hae here’s your hot choco-” Eunhyuk stopped midway when he saw me. I didn’t pay him any attention. “...who’s the guy that texted you to make you text him back in such a rush and to even make you not even acknowledge my presence?” He pouted as he placed the cups on the side table.

“Someone.” I replied to Eunhyuk.
I pressed enter and right after 35 seconds, I got a reply.

‘Great! See you tomorrow! :D’
I jumped up and started to jump around the room like a maniac.
Eunhyuk looked at me as though I was on drugs.
“Hae...?”
He took my phone and read the messages.
“...Snow White...Mr. Killer Smile...Hae...are you cheating on me?”

I stopped jumping and turned to him. A grin slowly appeared onto my face.
“...maybe?”

He gasped. “Who is this guy?!”

“I ain’t telling~~” I took my hot chocolate and went out of my room.

“Hae!!”

“I can’t wait to see him tomorrow~~ I haven’t seen him in ages...he might be hotter! Oh my god even just thinking about is...GAH!” I blabbered on. Hyuk was practically shooting glares through my head. 
Man...it’s fun making your boyfriend jealous.  

The Next Day...
I happily strolled down the familiar street as I was nearing to the park. Eunhyuk wanted to accompany me seeming as he didn’t trust my friend. Aigoo...this over protective monkey...
I smiled as I saw the park. It was still the same. But they added more benches and made more pathways.
I sped up as I got to the park.

“Y-Yah!” Eunhyuk called out to me, but I didn’t care. All that I was focused on was him.
I went to our secret hideout that wasn’t really secret at all seeming as it was practically visible to the public. My eyes brightened when I saw a figure at our hideout. I ran over to the figure at tapped his shoulder. The person turned around and at that moment, I swear my heart was going to burst.

“Donghae...?”

“KIBUMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I hugged him tightly.

“W-Woah!”

“OHMAHGAWDYOUIDIOTIHAVENTSEENYOUINSOLONGYETYOUDIDNTEVENCALLMEIHATEYOUBUTIMISSEDYOUSOMUCH!!!!!!!! I shout incoherent things.

“Woah...Donghae chill would you?” Kibum pulled me away. I got a better look at him. He’s changed. A whole lot. He’s gotten more muscular. But one thing that didn’t change is his killer smile.

“...I missed you.”

“Same here.”
We gave each other another hug, but more formal.
I don’t know how long we hugged but suddenly Eunhyuk coughed.

“Ahem.” We looked over to Eunhyuk.

“Um...” Kibum looked at Eunhyuk with a raised eyebrow.

“Ah..that’s right...Kibum this is Eunhyuk...my...”

“Boyfriend.” Eunhyuk finished for me. “I’m Lee Hyukjae.” He lend his hand out for a handshake.

Kibum’s eye widened but shook Eunhyuk’s hand regardless.
“Donghae you’re...”

“Gay. Yes.” I nodded my head.

“And you’re in a relationship.”

“Yeah.”

“And you didn’t even tell me?”

“I would’ve if you hadn’t changed your phone number!” I glared at Kibum. “You could’ve least told me!”

“But...I told Donghwa...didn’t he tell you?” Kibum raised an eyebrow.

I looked at him with my poker face.
“...what?

“I told Donghwa.”

All of a sudden anger started to fill inside of me.
“LEE DONGHWA YOU FREAKING BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!” I shouted.

“Honey calm down.”

“Donghae chill.”

After my best friend and my boyfriend managed to (somehow) calm me down, we went to eat.
I was mentally shouting my head off and cursing at Donghwa.
Lee.Freaking.Donghwa. You are dead. You hear me? D.E.A.D!
______________________________
So...someone was controlling over Yoona~
And...THE APPEARANCE OF OUR KILLER SMILE. OUR SNOW WHITE. KIM KIBUM!!!!!!!

God I miss him so much...
BTW

We didn't win as much awards at MAMA this year...-poutpout-  but hey...there's always the allkpop awards and...-drumrolls- THE GOLDEN DISK AWARD!!!!!!!!!!! 
Let's hope we win this year, okay? 8D for Heechul, Teukkie, Kibum and Geng! 
Comment and Subscribe~ 

-superELFjunior AKA Nana