Chapter 37

My Musical Boundary

Donghae’s POV
“Donghae oppa can you help me with this?”

“Anniya, oppa help me with this!”

“Why would he listen to you!?”

“Hyung! Play soccer with us!”

“Oppa what do you think about my art?

“Hyung, can you help me with this?!”

“HYUNG!”

“OPPA!!”

I groaned at all the noise coming from both sides of my table. We’re in the middle of a lunch break, meaning in the cafeteria, surrounded by heaps of people and 95% of those people are a part of my newly formed fanclub IN WHICH I DIDN’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT! What is this?! When did I become this popular?! I don’t even remember doing anything!

“Everyone back away!!” A voice shouted. Every looked up and immediately backed off. I looked to my saviour, who is it you ask? Hmm...well, an actor, a chef, the chefs wifey, a singer and my boyfriend. Can you guess who they are? Of course you can!

“Hae, you okay?” Eunhyuk came up to me.

“Yeah...” I mumbled.

“Aigoo...my poor fishy getting mobbed by his own fanclub.” Sungmin came over and rubbed his cheeks against my cheeks.

“Yah Yah he’s mine.” Eunhyuk pushed Sungmin away and hugged my head, placing his head on top of mine.

“Why were they coming to you?” Hangeng spoke to me in Chinese.

“I don’t know, I was only eating my food and then they came to me.” I spoke back in Chinese. That’s right, my Chinese is the best!

“So you don’t know, of any reason, why they came to you?” Siwon spoke in Chinese as well.

“Yeah.”

“Hang on!” Eunhyuk shouted. We all looked at him. “Korean please!”

“Hae said that he doesn’t know why they came to him, all he was doing was eating.” Hangeng explained. Eunhyuk suddenly started to rant on and on about the students making me sad.

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around and saw Yoona smiling.
“Oh hey Yoona, haven’t seen you in awhile, where’ve you been?” I asked.

“Me? I’ve been helping out my unnie, she’s got a fever.”

“Ohh...is she okay now?”

“Yeah, well...better than before anyway.” She shrugged. “So what’s going on here?” She pointed to Eunhyuk and the rest of the students surrounding us.

“Oh...Eunhyuk’s being protective and the students...they were being all ...well...they were fanboying and fangirling over me...do you know why?”

“M-Me?” She stuttered. “Anniyo~”
I looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

“Oh...well...that ...”

“Y-Yeah...it does...doesn’t it...” She looked at Eunhyuk. “I can’t believe he’s my cousin...”
But I continued to look at her suspiciously. I was about to ask her something but Kyuhyun interrupted me.

“Hae it’s time to go to work.”

“What?! Why?! I haven’t eaten my lunch yet!” I pouted and pointed to my beloved kimchi pancake.

“Eat it in the car, let’s go” He pulled me away from the table. I made sure to grab the plate and chopsticks.

At Work...
“SHARE SOME WITH ME BETCH!!!!” Jaehwa chased me around the rest room.

“NEVAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!” I ran while holding my plate of Kimchi pancakes.

“Donghae stop running while eating!” Sungmin held my arm, causing me to stop in a jerk, which also means, making me drop the plate of food!!”

“NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Me and Jaehwa shouted at the same time. Jaehwa quickly took a plate and slid it underneath the falling food. And thank Shisus the food was saved! “Phew...”

“Aigoo...look at these food obsessed idiots.” Sungmin hit both of our heads.

“O-Oww!!!” We whined. “That hurt!!” 

“Tsk tsk, what am I going to do with you two...” He sighed and walked away. We watched him leave the room. We slowly turned our heads back at each other, down to the food and then back up. I quickly got my chopsticks and ate the remaining pieces of food.

“NOOOOOOOO!!!!!” Jaehwa knelt on the floor, banging his fists in a dramatic action. I laughed evilly while munching the food.
I got up and put the plate on the table.

“Hae! Shift!” Kyuhyun shouted from the kitchen.

“Arasso!” I shouted back. I walked around the kneeling Jaehwa and got my apron.

Once I was set and ready, I went out of the door, into the public.
But was only met with screams and lights flashing. I squinted and covered my eyes with the back of my hand.

“NO TAKING PICTURES OF OUR WAITERS PLEASE!!” Sungmin shouted. Everyone stopped taking pictures, but the squeals...man...
I ignored them (well tried to) and went to take orders.  This went on for about...hmm...30 minutes? Then I finally lost the last screw.
I stomped out of the cafe, meaning that everyone followed me. Once I saw that everyone was out. I started to talk.

“I don’t know why you’re all acting like this and I don’t even give a if you like it or not, but you do NOT come into this cafe just to visit me! It’s a cafe for all I know! Not some kind of fan conference! My boss in there is getting as pissed off as I am from all the screaming that you guys are doing, it’s ing annoying! I want ALL of you to  STOP screaming in this cafe and I want you to stop fangirling like that! I appreciate it in some ways but this is definitely going overboard and I’d hate to have my boss reveal his true self and kill our ear drums.” I ranted.

There was silence for a few minutes.
“Nehh...” They all said at the same time.

“Thank you.” I sighed, I was about to go in but turned around again. “Oh...and, tell me why  are you guys acting like this suddenly? For all I know you guys were just ordinary students.”
They were all hesitant but one of them spoke.

“Umm...we’re juniors in the university and one of our sunbaes...told us to start fangirling over you...otherwise she’ll make our grades drop.”

“Wait...what? Why does she want you to fangirl over me?” I raised an eyebrow.

Another one spoke. “She said that...that...if we were to fangirl over you...y-your boyfriend...will get jealous...and to the point where...where...he’ll...break up with you...” She whispered the last part.

I widened my eyes and anger started to rush inside me. “Boh!? Who is she?”

“I-I...I can’t say her name”

Tell.me.” I hissed. That obviously scared them since they all flinched and whimpered.
One of them sighed and stepped up.

“It was...”
My eyes went wider then possible. 
____________________
Hello thar my beautiful friends!!! 

I iz back with a short chapter! 
AND a bit of a cliffhanger =w=...though...it should be obvious on who it is...unless I add a HUGE twist to it >DDDD
...Sorry sorry I havent updated in ageesss, I was stuck with school work, not homework, but actual school work.
We're preparing for our graduation ceremony and as one of the student councils, I need to help ...lllOTL 
So yeah...SO SO SO SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to make our graduation, MY graduation awesome, you know?? So that the teachers will remember me- us for a long timeee =w=
Cause...our students...are like this:

 

 

While Im this:


...
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! 8DD
-superELFjunior AKA Nana