Chapter 19

My Musical Boundary

Eunhyuk’s POV
I walked along side with Donghae, completely happy. He just agreed to act as my boyfriend...well forced.
“Hey! Wait!!” Someone shouted. We looked back and saw the three judges running to catch up to us.

“Yah! Why’d you guys run away without telling me!! You know how much I hate running!!” Heechul, I think it was his name, shouted at the other two judges.

“Well I’m sorry you were too slow! They were going to get away and if we hadn’t ran they would have disappeared!” Youngwoon shouted.

“Yeah...ignore those two, sorry to stop you guys, but we want to hang out with you.” Jungsoo smiled.
Everything went quiet. I looked back to the others who also had a blank expression.

“Ummm...why?” Donghwa managed to make a sound.

“Because...we’re bored, besides, you guys have awesome talent” Heechul smirked. “And if I say that, I mean it, cause I don’t normally go chasing contestants down just to hang out with them.”

“He’s right” Youngwoon smiled.

“I guess you guys can...” I hesitated.

“GREAT! Let us formally greet you guys, I’m Park Jungsoo, but I’d appreciate it if you called me Leeteuk” Leeteuk smiled, showing his dimples.

“I’m Kim Youngwoon, or just call me Kangin”

“And I’m Kim Heechul, the best out of us three”  he smugged.

“Yah! Obviously I’m the best! Don’t lie infront of these guys!” Kangin retorted back.

“Nu uh! I’m the prettiest, iest and awesomest, especially compared to you”

“Well your feminine! I’m a guy! So I’m tough and handsome like a guy is supposed to be!”

“I can be feminine and handsome, I have multi-talents, unlike someone.”

“Yah! You! AISH! Lucky you’re my hyung!!” Kangin scowled.

“W-What? Heechul is older than Kangin?” Donghae accidently spilled out, and a bit too loudly as well.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA SEE THAT KANGIN?!!? The kid thought you were older than me!!” Heechul laughed and walked over to him and put his arm around his shoulder. “Kid, I like you.”  
My eyes widened and so did his. I immediately marched over and pulled him away. Hugging him in process. Heechul stood there, dumbfounded but smirked when he knew what I just did.
“Don’t worry, I don’t have feelings for him, I just like his guts, don’t need to go overprotective.”

“Hmph...” I pouted a bit. I was still hugging Donghae.

“Umm...Hyukjae...could you...let me go?”

“No.”

“Why?”

“Because we’re a couple.”

“Only for to-” I covered his mouth.

“Jagi, let’s go look at some clothes.” I dragged him away from the group. We went into a random clothing shop.

“Y-Yah! What was that all about?” Donghae shouted when I  released my hand from his mouth.

I dug my hands into my jean pockets and pouted. “If you had said that we were only dating today then Ryeowook would have noticed that we lied to him, besides, the Heechul guy was expecting a lot from us...”

Donghae sighed. “Fine...we’ll be a couple, but only until the vacation is over! T-Then we’ll go back to teacher and student!”
Did he stutter?

“OMO! EunHae!!” A girl squealed. Me and Hae turned around and saw a group of girls holding a camera.

“OMG!!! They’re dating!!! Kyaa!!! I told you that they were a couple!”

“Damn it...I actually thought I’d have a chance with Donghae...oh well...EunHae!!!!”

 “Looks like we have fans...” I mumbled and chuckled.

 “Oppa! Can I have your autographs???!” A brave fangirl came up to us.

“Sure” I smiled. I was used to this, but I guess Dong hae wasn’t.

“How’d you guys find out about us?” Donghae asked as he signed the book.

“We saw you guys on the internet! And we realized that we lived close by so we went to see you guys in person.” One of the girls smiled.

“It’s on the internet?” I asked, slightly interested.

“Yup, the contest you were just in was broadcasting live on the internet, you guys got so much compliments! Especially since Eunhyuk oppa is a well known pianist!”

“Ohhh...” Donghae nodded slowly.

“And Donghae oppa has gained alot of attention too! Cause oppa is so handsome and cute!” One of them giggled. “Ah...kamasahaminda” She bowed a bit when I gave her back her book.
I frowned and pulled Donghae into a hug when he finished signing.

“Donghae’s mine!”

“KYAA!!! Live action!!!!” The girls squealed. I laughed at their reaction.

“Aish...Jagi I’m trying to give them autographs!” Donghae pouted which surprised me. But I smiled.

“But I want to hug  you...”

“Hug me later, these girls what our autographs so we better give it to them, arasso?” The gesture he made after he said that shocked me. He kissed me...not on the cheek...not on the head...on the lip. Okay so it wasn’t a deep kiss that I always fantasize about, but he never was the one who started it!  I was! And we aren’t even dating in real life...though I wish we were...

“OMFGKYAAAA!!!!!OMOMOMOMO!!!!” The girls squealed even more. The shop owner came over and told us to be quiet since we were making too much noise. We apologised on their behalf and went out of the shop.
“Sorry oppa...we got a little too excited...”

“Don’t worry, it’s nice meeting you, we have to go now...bye!” I smiled as we went off. As we were walking I couldn’t help but to keep a smile on my face. No matter how much I tried to keep a straight face my smile kept coming back.

“...hyung...why are you smiling like that?” Donghae asked.

“Hm? Oh...well...I don’t know...”

“...scary person...” I heard him mumbled. But even if he said that I was still smiling. God...today is one of the best days in my life...
______________
OMFG
I JUST REALIZED HOW SHORT THIS IS!!! IM SO SORRY GUYS!!!! QAQ
I had a major authors block...
so...will you guys forgive me if I post random GIFS? .w.










COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!! (EVEN THOUGH THIS CHAPTER IS SHORT...lllOTL)
-superELFjunior AKA Nana