Chapter 22

My Musical Boundary

 Eunhyuk’s POV

“Hyukjae!” I turned around and saw Heechul hyung coming up to me with a smile plastered on his face. The only thing I could think of was:  Something’s going to happen to me...
“Yes Hyung?” I smiled back.

 “Give me your hand.”
I hesitantly gave him my hand.
I was taken aback when he placed a ring on my hand.
“A couple present, Hae has one as well! You should be happy that me and Geng bought you two a couple present!”

“E-Eh?” I looked at the ring. It had the word ‘Perfect ’engraved onto it. I put it on my finger and to my surprise it fit perfectly. I smiled. “Thanks Hyung...”

“Your most certainly welcome” He smirked. “Hannie!! I wanna buy something for us too!!!”

“Me too Chullie” Hankyung and Heechul went off to buy something for themselves. As I saw them walk away I couldn’t help but to feel jealous.
Those two are a couple. A REAL couple, while me and Hae are only going to last till the vacations over...
I pouted.

“Hyukkie...?” I awoke from my little daze and saw Hae with worry in his eyes. “Hyung are you alright?”

“H-Hm...yeah” I smiled a bit. But he frowned a bit.

“You don’t look alright...you were dazed and you were pouting as well”  

“O-Oh...well...” I sighed to myself a bit. Then I made my mind up. I grabbed Hae’s hand and ran off. I heard Kyuhyun and Heechul shout something.

“YOU BETTER COME BACK AS A REAL COUPLE!”

“HAVE FUN!!!”

I smiled a bit.
I decided. I decided to officially make Donghae mine, with everything it takes.

Kyuhyun’s POV
From the corner of my eye I saw Eunhyuk dragging Donghae away. The first thing that came to my mind was. Eunhyuk’s finally doing it.

“YOU BETTER COME BACK AS A REAL COUPLE!!!” I shouted.

“HAVE FUN!!” I heard Heechul hyung shout. Sungmin looked at me with confusion.

“Ah...well...Hyukjae might confess so I kinda...shouted that out...” I explained.

“Ohh...I knew they weren’t dating in real life...” Heechul hyung nodded. Wait what?! Heechul!??!

“GAH!” I jumped in surprise.

“What? Jeez, all I did was talk, psh, it sounded like you saw a ghost.” Heechul sighed.

“Wait...you knew?” Sungmin asked Heechul meanwhile I had Hangeng here to help me calm my heart.

“Well duhh, it was so obvious! ...well only a bit.” Heechul smirked.

I sneakily glared at Heechul.
That evil diva cinderella cat...

Donghae’s POV
I was taken aback when Eunhyuk suddenly dragged me out of the shop.
“H-Hyung!!Where are we going?!” I shouted a bit. But he didn’t listen. I don’t think he even heard me.
To my relief, he stopped running. I held onto my knees and kept on panting. I saw Eunhyuk panting as well.
“Hyung! Why did you suddenly drag me like that!?!” I shouted at him when I got my breathing back to normal.

“S-Sorry...I just...wanted to get some alone time with you” He smiled. I blushed a bit when he said that. “Kaja, let’s get some icecream...” He laced his fingers with mine and we walked to the cafe.
“What do you want Hae?” He asked me.

“Um...the Strawberry Cheesecake icecream looks good...” I looked at the menu.

“Arasso...can we have one strawberry cheesecake ice cream and strawberry lemonade punch sherbet ice cream?”

“Yes, coming right up.”
We waited for a bit and got our ice creams. We thanked the people and walked out.
I the strawberry cheesecake and boy was it delicious!

“Is it delicious?” Eunhyuk asked me.

“Yep!!” I exclaimed and smiled. “What about yours?”

“Very, wanna try some?”  He offered. I nodded my head and he let me have a small bite.

“Ick...that was sour yet sweet at the same time...but it’s still delicious!” I grinned. “Here, try some” I offered Eunhyuk some of mine. He took a small bite.

“Oh...strawberries~~~”  He smiled. We laughed and continued to eat our ice creams. I finished my ice cream.
Suddenly  Eunhyuk looked at me and laughed.

“What What? What’s so funny???” I asked and pouted.

“Aish...Lee Donghae you are too adorable.” He took a tissue and wiped my mouth. “You eat like a child.”

“Hyung shouldn’t be talking! You eat like a child too!” I laughed and took my tissue to wipe his mouth.

“I do not! You eat more like a baby!”

“Nu uh! Look at all the mess you made! You baby!”

“Am not!”

“Are too!”

“Am not!”

“Are too! You always act like a baby monkey!”

“OH NO YOU DIDNT!”

“I DID! WHAT YOU GOING TO DO BOUT IT?!!?”

 “YOU! JUST YOU WAIT!!!!!” I ran off as he chased me. I ran around the park. But  as he drew closer to me I went to the oval. I heard him groan but he didn’t slow down, instead, he went faster. I ran to the tree and hid behind it.
...okay...bad choice.
“Got you!”

“Gyah!! Let goooo!!!!!” I exclaimed as he hugged me.

“Yah Yah you make me sound like a !”

“You are one!”

“Aish- You!” He tackled me down on the grass and started to tickle me.

“GYAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA STOP GYA! I TAKE IT  BACK!!” I laughed like crazy.

“Nu uh, you can’t stop me!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YAH!!!!!AHAHA” I continued to laugh. I managed to push him off.
“Revenge!!”
I tackled him back and tickled him.

“AHAHAHAHHAYAHHHHH!! HAHAHAHASTOPHAHAHAH”

“See how it feels?!?!?” I tickled him more. But I stopped and got off him.

“Aigoo...my stomach hurts now...” Eunhyuk pouted.

“You’re not the only one!” I pouted as well.

“Haha, Aigoo...I can never stay mad at you...” He pinched my cheeks and I grinned in victory.

“Hyukkie hyung”

“Hm?”

“...after the vacations over...and if Ryeowook and Yesung come with us back to Seoul...how do we explain to them that we aren’t a real couple?”
Eunhyuk didn’t say anything. Instead his bit his lip.
“Hyung?”

“Hae...I want you to be totally honest with me.” He looked at me straight in the eye.

“Hm?”

“Do you...do you actually want this relationship to be gone when the vacation is over?”

I didn’t understand. “...eh?”

“What I’m saying is...”
Suddenly it hit me. What he was trying to say...
“Would you be my boyfriend? Not fakely, real, I want to have a real relationship with you...”
He sighed.
“...Hae...would you be my boyfriend?”

Someone...please...just shoot me now...
___________________
CHYEAH! HYUKJAE CONFESSED! ABOUT TIME YOU MONKEY ANCHOVY! 
Eunhyuk:HEY!  
Mehrong~ thanks everyone! I got 60 subscribers 8DDD I wuv all of you!

-superELFjunior AKA Nana