Chapter 56

My Musical Boundary

 

Narrator’s POV
(Re-Cap :D)
 

Heechul, being the hyung, went to the closet bravely. Eunhyuk, not wanting to be left alone, clang to his hyungs arm. Heechul gulped and broke out into cold sweat.
He gently opened the door.
And both of their eyes widened.
 Eunhyuk let go of his hyungs arms as he silently gasped.

“You’re-“

Eunhyuk’s mouth kept opening and closing again. When he wanted to say something, he didn’t say it. He couldn’t say it.

“Oh...wait...” Heechul’s eyes widened. “You were those parents that were on the TV! The ones who got into that accident in Paris!”

“Aunty...Uncle...” Eunhyuk finally sounded. “W-What are you doing here?! Yoona said- The news- Hyoyeon- You-” He started to blabber words.

“H-Hyukjae ah...” Aunty hushed the latter. “Keep quiet, the others might hear you...”

“But aunty...” Eunhyuk lowered his voice. “You’re dead aren’t you?! You’re not just some ghost playing with our minds are you!?” He waved his hand in front of aunty.
She twitched her left eyebrow and immediately Eunhyuk moved his hands back. Twitching the left eyebrow meant trouble, especially when it’s this aunty.

“Hyukjae ah...” She strained her voice. “What are you doing here? This is not a place for you to be!”

“What about you guys? You guys were confirmed ­­dead­, and you ask me what I’m doing here.” Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.
Before aunty could have a chance to yell, her husband interrupted.

“We didn’t ­die Hyukjae, we were just kidnapped. While we were in Paris, some people ambushed us and told us that if we didn’t come with them then Yoona would’ve been in trouble, of course we didn’t believe them but then they showed a picture of Yoona with a scar on her arm and another of her crying.” His uncle explained calmly. “Now what about you? What are you guys doing here?”

“We’re here to come get our friends-“ Eunhyuk widened his eyes. “ hyung what time is it?!” He looked up to Heechul.

“5:56.” Heechul answered. “ we practically have only an hour to find them...” He hissed.

“Why? What happened?” Aunty asked in a low voice.

“Our friends were kidnapped as well, and we only have until 7 to find them.” Heechul explained.

“You kids shouldn’t be messing with them. They’re professionals. They’ll really get what they want.”

“Well they won’t.” Eunhyuk stood up. “I’m not letting them.” He hissed. “Hyung you stay here with aunt and uncle, I’m gonna go find Donghae...” He ran out of the room.
Heechul sighed.

“Aish that kid...” He muttered.

“Why is he like that?” Uncle asked. “Hyukjae isn’t normally like that.”

“Well sir...” Heechul smirked. “It’s the power of love. Love can change someone and that’s what’s happening to your nephew right now.” He smiled. “Now, how about we get you guys out of here?”
He got out a sharp knife from his pocket and cut the chain attached to the walls that were attached to their legs.

KyuMin
Sungmin kept a poker face throughout the time that they were searching the rooms. However, he was actually terrified. What if they don’t find them in time? What if something happens to Ryeowook and Henry?
Sungmin knows for sure that Donghae would never let go of the guilt if they hadn’t found them on time. He knew what Donghae would be like and he was scared. Donghae was always one of the most closet dongsaengs he had, if this happy cheerful dongsaeng were to disappear, he’d have guilt throughout his body.

“Honey, let’s go upstairs.” Kyuhyun nudged at Sungmin silently, who in return nodded. As they were walking up, they saw someone run past them. And just by that short glimpse, they could immediately tell that that was Eunhyuk.

“Hyukjae?” Sungmin whispered.

“Where’s Heechul hyung?” Kyuhyun wondered.

Than Sungmin remembered. “Kyu, what time is it?”

Kyuhyun looked at his watch. “6:10.... Babe only 50 more minutes.”

“.” Sungmin cursed. “We’ll go to Donghae.”

“Heechul hyung?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I’m sure Heechul hyung is with someone, hence why Eunhyuk would leave him like that...come on.” The two than moved onto the third floor, following Eunhyuk.

Donghae
Donghae looked left and then right before going out again. He was growing anxious. 50 more minutes, no one called to tell him that they found them and he knew what was going to happen if they didn’t make it.
He widened his eyes as he saw light coming out from the door. He moved as silently as he could and stayed outside the room, eavesdropping.
“Hm~ Still aren’t here yet~” He heard Hyoyeon. “You’re brothers not going to come, Henry ssi~”

“He will.” Donghae mentally gasped when he heard Henry’s voice. “I know Donghae. He WILL come.” Henry argued.

“Nup...Donghae probably loves Eunhyuk too much to come and save you. You know if he’d just given Hyukjae to me, you guys wouldn’t be here.”

“Shut it.” Henry hissed. “There’s no way I’m letting my future brother in law get in the hands of someone like you
Hyoyeon scoffed and suddenly a slap echoed.

“Shut up. Hyukjae will be mine. Otherwise you, and your friend over here are goners.”
Donghae’s fists tightened. That had slapped his brother. He was about to step in, but someone had beat him to it.

“The did you just say?”
Donghae’s eyes widened.

“Hyukjae...”He whispered as he saw Eunhyuk at the door entrance.

“Get away from them, Hyoyeon.”Eunhyuk hissed.

“I am.” Hyoyeon shot back. “Now where are the others, hm?” She smiled. “Where’s his brother?”

“Right here.” Donghae stepped out.

“Hyung!”Henry shouted. Donghae wanted to cry. He’s brother was in such a horrible state. He had scratches over his face, red marks, his face was dirty and he had tear streaks.

“What the did you do...!?”Donghae hissed.

Hyoyeon smiled. “Just teaching him some manners. He shouldn’t talk back to someone older than him.” She shrugged.

“You-“ Donghae was about to pounce at her, but someone held him back. He turned around.

“We came.” Sungmin glared.

“What do you want now, Hyoyeon?” Kyuhyun hissed.

Hyoyeon smirked.
“Well well...” She crossed her arms. “It’s been awhile, Kyuhyun oppa, Sungmin oppa.” She smirked and tilted her head.

The three of them glared at Hyoyeon. Donghae looked from the three hyungs, to Hyoyeon.
Something told him, silently in his head, that things were going to get messy. 
_______________
Hehe quick update :3 
please excuse the messy grammar and spelling =w= 
ERMAHGAWD
GUISE
I know some of you must have seen this buh...GAHHH 

OMFGOFMOFMG ITS THE BEST EUNHAE VID I'VE SEEN!!! <3 Like seriously, Hyuk asked for a kiss and you can JUST see Donghae pouted his lips in reply. OMFG IM GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE XD  then Siwon tries to hit Hyukkie for showing PDA and Sungmin gets embarrassed on the side XD
This is it. EunHae is freaking real. 

Comment and subscribe~ 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana