Chapter 42

My Musical Boundary

Kyuhyun’s POV
I was washing the dishes as usual, since the students that worked here had exams to do today so I let them off without Sungmin knowing. Speaking about Minnie, he suddenly disappeared today. I don’t know where though. I went into his office earlier but it was empty, I checked everyone even outside but he wasn’t there.  Normally I’d be worried, in which I am, but Sungmin told me before to not worry if he disappeared because normally it was for a good cause...which I think is a total lie considering since the last time  he disappeared I got a call from one of his friends saying that he got into a fight with someone.

“Kyuhyun Hyung!!!” Someone called my name. I leaned over to see who it was. It was Donghae...along with someone else.

“Donghae?” I placed the plate down, cleaned my hands and went out. Donghae beamed when he saw me.

“Hyung Hyung! Meet my best friend!” He pulled the guy forward. My heart did a mini trudge. This guy...

“Hello...” He greeted formally. “I’m Kim Kibum,  Donghae’s best friend.”

I was dazed out for a bit as I kept looking at the guy.

“Hyung?” Donghae snapped me back into reality.

“H-Huh? Oh...hi nice to meet you, I’m Cho Kyuhyun ...Donghae’s guardian.” I shook his hand.
He looked at me strangely.

“Guardian?”

“Yeah. Problem?” I stated harshly.

“Hyung...be nicer.” Donghae pouted towards me. “I don’t want Kibum to think that my friends are mean.”

“Arasso.” I turned around to go back to the dishes.

“Ah Kyuhyun hyung! Where’s Sungminnie hyung?”

“Sungmin’s gone somewhere.” I stated simply.

“Oh...shame...I wanted Minnie hyung to meet Kibummie...”
I cringed a bit.

“Donghae.” I turned around sharply. “I’ve got to clean the dishes. Can you...can you not disturb me right now?”

He looked at me strangely and then suddenly he looked worried.
“Hyung...”

“Donghae...” I sighed.

“...arasso. Come on Kibum”
Donghae and Kibum finally walked out of the cafe. I sighed heavily and my hands rested on the table.
Damn it...why is he back. I can’t believe he’s friends with Donghae....

FlashBack~
“HYUNG!!! KYUHYUN HYUNGG!!!” I looked over and smiled. It was Jonghyun.

“Hey there, how are you ?” I ruffled his hair. He pouted and fixed it.

“I’m good, how about you hyung?” He perked.

I looked at him strangely. “Well...hyung is good too, but by the looks of it, you’re way happier than I am.” I laughed.

“Neh! Guess what hyung?!” He was smiling widely now.

“Hm~?”

“I’VE GOT A GIRLFRIENDD!!!” Jonghyun exclaimed and jumped up and down.
My eyes widened.

“Are you serious?! Oh my god Jonghyun that’s great!!”

“I know right!? Hyung hyung, here’s a picture of us together.” He showed me a picture on his phone. Woahh she is pretty.

“Wow Jonghyun...you picked up a damn fine lady.” I raised my eyebrows. “I’m proud of you.”

“Thanks hyung...One day I’ll get her to meet you. You are the person who I look up to anyway...it’d be great for girlfriend to know how great of a person you are hyung.” Jonghyun smiled cheekily.

“Aww Jonghyun...” I laughed a bit and pulled him in for a hug.

4 days later.
“Hyung hyung! Meet Shin Sekyung! My girlfriend!” Jonghyun introduced me. “This is Cho Kyuhyun, the best hyung ever”
I laughed.

“Annyeonghaseyo Shin Sekyung imnida...” The girl bowed.

“Cho Kyuhyun.” I shook her hand. “Ohh...Jonghyun I was right, this girl has manners too, I approve.” I gave him a thumbs up. “Call me oppa from now on, arasso?”

“Neh~!”

3 weeks later...
I dug my hands deep into my pockets. It was so cold today...so cold I can see why breath. I was waiting for Sungmin to come and pick me up for a sleep over.

“Kibum...” I heard someone say.

“Hm~?” Another voice went.

“T-This isn’t right...I shouldn’t be cheating on him...”

“Don’t worry...he won’t know.”

“B-But...Jonghyun...he...he’s a good kid...he’s really innocent and...” My eyes widened. I immediately perked my head over to the conversation. There stood a guy and the girl that was in Jonghyun’s photo. His girlfriend.
Suddenly the guy cupped the girl’s face and made her look at him.

“Don’t worry.”  He leaned in closer to kiss her. Suddenly there was a sound of something dropping. My eyes widened in fear at what I saw.
The girl immediately pulled away from that Kibum guy.

“J-Jonghyun!” She yelped. “I-I-”

“Why...” Jonghyun was on the verge of tears. I saw the flower of bouquets dropped onto the floor. “I thought...I thought you loved me...”

“I-I Do! I just-”

Jonghyun scoffed. “So that’s why you went off with another guy, is that it?!”

“No I-”

“Enough. I can’t believe I fell for a .” From the distance I saw something trickle down his cheek. Tears.
He stomped off.

“J-Jonghyun!” The girl called out.
...no...
Anger was building up in me. Without realizing it. I stomped over the couple. I grabbed a hold of the girl’s wrist and pulled her so that she was facing me. I gave her a full slap across the face.

“How dare you make him cry...I can’t believe I approved of you two dating...” I hissed. I looked up to the guy as the girl fell to the floor. My eyes grew larger with anger at what I saw him do.
He was smirking. My fists tightened and I lost it. I pushed him against the wall and punched him, continuously.

“O-Oppa stop!” Sekyung cried and tried to pull my arm. I turned around and shot a glare at her.

“Don’t call me that...”

“B-But...”

“Someone who makes Jonghyun cry like that, doesn’t deserve to call me that.” I pushed the guy against the wall and went off to Jonghyun. I texted Minnie saying that he doesn’t have to come and pick me up as I’ll just walk there. He replied with an okay and told me to be safe. I slid my phone back into my pocket and went off to find Jonghyun. I looked everywhere. But it occurred to me that he could be anywhere. The neighbourhood was huge. I sighed and was about to give up but I heard something hitting against the wall. I walked carefully to the nearby alleyway and saw him. Jonghyun. His fist was bloody and his face had tear streaks.
“Jonghyun...”

He slowly turned to me. I, myself, was about to cry just from seeing how horrible the effect had on him.
“Hyung...” He mumbled. His voice trembling. I pulled my arms apart and immediately he ran into my arms. He cried, sobbed, wailed. I patted his head and whispered soothing messages to him.
He didn’t have much energy left and before I knew it, he fell asleep. I piggy-backed him back to Sungmin’s house and asked him if it was okay for Jonghyun to crash over. Of course he said yes.
I sighed as I saw Jonghyun’s sleeping figure. I’m sorry Jonghyun...


End of Flashback. 

I sighed as tears formed in my eyes. I quickly blinked them away and started to wash the dishes again. I won't let him do this to Donghae...
_________________
DUN DUN DUNNNN!!!!!!! KIBUM IS A BAD GUY!!! -GASP- 
...
IM SO FUHKEN SORRREH I DIDNT MEAN TO MAKE HIM BAD I JUST COULDNT THINK OF ANYONE ELSE AND I HATE MAKING Y CHARACTERRSSS!!!!!!!!! QAQ lllOTL
sighs...anyway guys~ I'm back~ And now I'm going to be away for a weekk!!! -shot- 
I'm sorry QAQ I'm going to Malaysia babehh!!! XD buy some kpop and go to the place where they shot DAncing Out and be all like. IM STANDING WHERE DONGHAE AND HEECHUL STOOD!!! <3 ...hehe...fangirl problems .w.
Well yeah...hope you like this special Kyuhyun POV update 8D

Comment and subscribe and I'll maybe, MAYBE, be able to update, cause apparently my hotel im staying at has free wifi XD 
SILENT READERRSS!!!!!! COMMENTT!!!! Otherwise imma turn into my ninja form and throw shurikens(?) at you until you comment ==..wub youh <3

-superELFjunior AKA Nana