Chapter 49

My Musical Boundary

 

 

Donghae’s POV
“Listen guys, I know I told you guys I was straight-“

“Damn right you did!” Sehun pouted. “Urgh hyung....” He whined. “I could’ve been your  boyfriend back then!”
From the corner of my eyes, I saw Hyukjae twitch. Not. Good.

“S-Sehun ah...” I called out to Sehun, who looked at me innocently. I eyed Eunhyuk from the corner of my eyes, telling Sehun to stop.

He got the message (Thankfully) “Oh but don’t worry Hyukjae hyung.” Sehun pulled someone other. “I already have a boyfriend.” He hugged the person.

“Omo...” I muttered. “Are you THE Luhan that Sehun keeps on talking about?” I smirked.

“H-Hyung!” Sehun whined.

Luhan laughed at him. “Neh I’m Luhan, nice to meet you, Donghae ssi who Sehun always talks about too.” He shook my hand.

“Not you too!” Sehun pouted. We laughed at him.

“AHEM.” Eunhyuk coughed. We turned our heads to him. “I’m Lee Hyukjae, like Donghae said, I’m his boyfriend.” He shook Luhan’s hand with a smile.

Luhan smiled back. “Nice to meet you, Hyukjae ssi, I’m Luhan’s-“

“GIRLFRIEND.” Sehun interrupted.

“Wha- Yah! I’m the boy!” Luhan exclaimed.

“Nu uh~ hyung suits being the girl~ you look like a girl too~” Sehun grinned cutely.

Luhan scoffed. “Do not! I’m just naturally like this!” Luhan pouted.

“...but you know I love~” Sehun cooed and hugged Luhan.

“GEE GUYS!” Lay shouted over the top of us. “Yeah you can rub it in.” Lay was standing with the other members.

“Ha! Forever Alones!” Sehun stuck his tongue out at his hyungs.

“Yah! That’s no way to treat your hyungs! Aish this maknae...” Kai glared at Sehun.

“But you’re only older than me by a couple of months!” Sehun exclaimed.

“Still older than you~”

“Hmph.” Sehun puffed and crossed his arms like a child.

We laughed at him.
“Hae, I have to talk to Kyuhyun about something, can I leave you here for a bit?” Hyukjae whispered in my ear. 

“Ehm~ arasso, come back quickly.” I whispered back. He gave me a quick peck on the cheek before running off to Kyuhyun. I smiled at that.

“Hi Donghae!” Hyoyeon popped out of nowhere.

“Oh my god!” I exclaimed. I held onto my heart. “Why does  everyone do that!? Popping out of nowhere...” I pouted.

“Haha, kyeo!” She pinched my cheeks. I blushed a bit. “Oh...Annyeonghaseyo” She bowed to EXO.

“We are one! Annyeonghaseyo EXO imnida!” They bowed as well.

“Ohh...well synchronised.” She clapped.  EXO thanked her lightly. “Hey sorry to interrupt, but do you guys mind if I steal your precious hyung for a bit, I need to ask him something.” She smiled.

“Nah we don’t mind, just make sure that hyung gets back in one piece! He tends to trip when he’s with a girl.” Sehun smirked and laughed silently.

I shot him a glare. “Shut up, Oh Sehun.”

“Love you too hyung~”

I rolled my eyes. “Neh~~ Tharanghae Thehun ah!” I imitated his lisp.

This time he rolled his eyes at me and shot a glare. “Hmph.” He crossed his arms and looked away.
I laughed as I walked off with Hyoyeon. We walked up the stairs that I never knew were there and we ended up on the rooftop. The air wasn’t cold, but it was definitely enough to send you a tiny shiver.
“Did you want something?” I raised an eyebrow towards Hyoyeon’s back.

“Ah...that’s right.” She turned around, I expected to see a caring and calm expression, but instead, I saw a smirk.
“Donghae ssi...do you not remember me?”
I frowned slightly. Is this Hyoyeon? The one who seemed to be calm and fairly cheerful?  But what she said definitely did not leave my mind. She does look familiar, but I just can’t touch it.

“I...don’t.”
She chuckled a bit.

“Hm~”  She hummed a bit. “That’s saddening. Well...at least you don’t remember how I looked like back then~.” She grinned.
I was confused.
What does she mean back then? Have I met her before? How come I don’t remember?
What else was confusing was that she was back to being her happy self.
“Ah!” She clapped. “That’s right~ Hey Donghae, I have something extremely important to tell you, I’d tell you now but...I don’t have the time, so meet me here, kay?” She placed a note into my pocket. She leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the cheek before running off.
I was dazzled.
Not in a happy way. A confused way.
I took the note out from my pocket and read it.

xxxxx Street, 324.
Don’t tell anyone

Especially your boyfriend’

“Don’t tell anyone...” I mumbled.

“What are you doing out here, Hae?” Someone whispered. My eyes widened and I immediately shoved the note back into my pocket. I turned around and sighed in relief when I saw Eunhyuk.

“Hyuk...” I mumbled softly and went into his embrace. “You scared me...” I mumbled into his chest. I felt his arms hug waist as I snuggled into him.

“Hae...you seem to be liking skin-ship today...” Eunhyuk mumbled into my hair.

I pouted. “I need my times where I need skin-ship...besides...your chest is comfortable for my aching head...”

“Hm?” He hugged me a bit tighter and started rocking side-ways. “Why? Is something bothering you?” He asked.
 I was about to tell him what Hyoyeon had said to me, but she told me not to tell anyone. Even though Hyukjae’s my boyfriend, I keep my word.

“No...Just didn’t get to sleep well last night, maybe...” I mumbled.

“Even when I was by your side?” He teased.

“Shut up.” I hit his chest.
He laughed at me.

“Than...do you want to go home?”

“I would...but it’d be bad manners since we were invited to this party and suddenly leave when the party goes on for another 4 hours...” I pouted.

“Hm...We can make up an excuse...besides...it is Siwon that invited us.” He grinned and I smiled.

“I guess you’re right...come on...before my head explodes...it literally aches right now.” I bit my bottom lip and frowned.
Eunhyuk smiled softly. He took my hand in his as he pulled me closer so that our shoulders we’re touching one another. We headed back inside to tell Siwon that we’d be leaving. Of course we didn’t get away with leaving without an excuse, so Eunhyuk said.
‘Yah, we need our alone time. If you know what I mean.’
And yep...
I’m guessing that scared the out of the Christian Man because his eyes were wide and when I turned back to see how he reacted, I swear I saw him praying. 
_________________________
AYO WADDUP GUISE <3 
BEEN A WEEK SINCE I LAST UPDATED <3 HOW ARE YOU ALL?! STILL SURVIVING? TO THOSE WHO HAVE EXAMS FIGHTING! YOU GUISE CAN DO IT!!!!! I KNOW IM GONNA BE A FAILURE SO...GOOD LUCK! DO BETTER THAN ME KAY?! I'LL BE SUPPORTING YOU GUYS <3

and to all those that don't have any exams...GOOD LUCK WITH HELL SCHOOL :D

OH OH! And omfg guys. I love my media teacher <3 We like have our own computers and accounts at school so we can change our desktop wallpaper so  I changed mine to L from infinite (cheatingonsujuandheechul) and when the teacher came around to see what everyone was doing, he asked me if L was a kpop idol...HE DIDN'T CALL HIM A CHINESE GUY LIKE ALL THE OTHER TEACHERS <3 OMFG I WUB MAH MEDIA TEACHER <3 he says he only recognizes SNSD cause he watched the documentary of Kpop...BUT WHO CARES! HE RECOGNISES ME AS A KPOPPER AND NOT SOME GANGNAM STYLE FAN <3 and gee have I been called a gangnam style fan heaps by those people who only thing that gangnam style is like the only kpop song == 

But always remember...
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :3 
and I'll give you cookies ...-pedoface- 

-superELFjunior AKA Nana