Chapter 25

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV
I stared as Hae hugged the younger. My eyes widened. Jealousy started to build up in me as I walked towards them.

“Who is he?” I asked almost immediately.

“Eunhyuk, this is my younger brother, Henry and Henry...this is Hyukjae...my...boyfriend.” Donghae explained.
I sighed in relief when he said younger brother. I never knew Donghwa and Donghae had a younger brother...

“...hyung...you’re...gay?” Henry asked Donghae.

“...Henry...listen, I know what you’re thinking but I really love Hyukjae and even if you don’t like him, I won’t break up with him, not matter what.” Donghae started to talk. I smiled softly at what he said. My body moved on its own as I automatically hugged him from behind.

Henry stood there and looked at the two of us. I saw his lips curve into a smile and before we knew it, he laughed out loud...and I mean really loud.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” He kept on laughing.

“Hen...ry?”

“Hahahaha- H-Hyung Hahaha...that...pft...was so cheesy...BWAHAHAHA” He tried to talk but in the end kept laughing.
Me and Donghae looked at each other weirdly then we turned our heads back to his younger brother.

“...eh?”

He breathed in and out. Once he was calm, he talked again.
“Hyung, I’m totally fine with you being gay, besides, I’m...I’m pretty much gay myself” He grinned.

I saw Donghae’s grin appear on his face. He got out of my grip and hugged Henry.
“HENRY YOU ARE AWESOME!!”

“I KNOW I AM! BUT THAT DOESN’T GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO SUFFOCATE MEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!”

“SORRRRRRYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!”


I chuckled at the siblings.

“Wait...you’re gay?”Donghae looked at Henry.

“Well...yeah, but I don’t have a boyfriend yet, just a...crush?” HE smiled cheekily and blushed.

“Aww!!! My little brother is growing up!!!” Donghae smiled and hugged him again.

“H-Hey! I’m not little! I’m only a few years younger!” He corrected Donghae. “And please restrict your hugs!”

We laughed all together. We walked to Donghae’s uncles van and dropped off everyone to their houses. Donghwa, Henry, Donghae and I went back to Donghae’s apartment.
Once we got in, I helped Donghae to put back all his belongings. When that was done, Donghwa and Donghae were cooking something for us to eat, while Henry and I sat in the living room.

“So, how did you manage to get my hyung’s heart?” Henry asked.

“Hm...I honestly don’t know, probably my good looks and awesome skills” I smirked. We laughed.
“Oh...by the way, who is this crush of yours?”

“An awesome, hot, cute, tall and just naturally y guy who happens to be my best  friend” Henry described his crush. “His name is Zhou mi, by the way.”

“Ohhhh...well someone’s definitely in love.” I chuckled.

“Hm...actually...I think I’ve seen you somewhere on TV before...aren’t you that pianist and dancer? Lee Hyukjae?” Henry raised an eyebrow.

“Yup” I smiled.

“WOAH! My brother is dating someone famous?!!? Awesome!!!” Henry exclaimed.

“I’m not that famous...”

“Hell yeah you  are!” He suddenly spouted in English. “I have been on the internet you know and I’ve seen those EunHae pictures plus your  performance, you guys are like kpop idols!” Henry grinned. Wait...he...saw the posts...?

“Wait...if you saw those then...shouldn’t you have known that me and Hae were dating?”

“Yeah, of course.”

“Then...why’d you think that Hae was dating a girl and...why were you so...er...surprised?” I asked him.

“Because I wanted to see what he’d do” He grinned.

“Oh my Shisus...you’re like a miniature Kyuhyun...” I mumbled.

“What?”

“Oh, nothing” I smiled.

“FOOD HAS LANDED!!!” Donghwa shouted as he placed the food on the table.
Henry and I scrambled off the floor and went to the table.
Donghae came in and placed the side dishes and bowls of rice on the table.
Once every stopped moving around and was at the table, we started to eat.

“OMONA!!! MY BABY’S FOOD IS DELICIOUS!!!” I exclaimed.

“HEY! I  COOKED IT TOO!!” Donghwa shouted back. We laughed and  continued to eat.
It actually felt like a family, but only the brothers...like...a brother reunion and I went to meet them since they’ll soon be my brother-in-laws.

Before I knew it, we finished the food. This time, I was in the kitchen helping my Hae clean the dishes since Donghwa and Henry went home. Those bastards leaving all the cleaning to us...
I looked at Haw while I was washing the dishes. He wore an apron, which made him look soooooo cute.

“Hyuk, stop staring, you’ll drop the dishes.” He told me without even looking at me.

“Yes m’am~”  I cooed and turned back around.

“Hey! I’m not a woman!” He slapped my back.

“But you act like one~”  I smirked.

“Oh shut up and clean the dishes!” He retorted back. I chuckled and listened to him.
Once everything was cleaned up, we plopped onto the couch...well...I did.
“Hae~!!!” I whined.

“Hm?”

“Come sit on the couch with me~” 

“I dun wanna~”

“Please~?”

“No~”

“Wae~?”

“Cause I dun wanna~” 

“What kind of excuse is that?”

“Your excuse”
I gaped as he said that. He stuck his tongue out at me. I pouted.
When he walked past me I pulled his arm, causing him to fall down and sit on the couch...well technically on my lap, but that doesn’t matter.
“H-Hyuk!”

“Your fault for not listening to me~” 
This time he pouted but he didn’t get off. I hugged his waist and pulled him closer to me. We stayed like that for a few minutes, until Donghae decided to break the silence.

“Hyuk...”

“Hm?”

“...why’d you love me?”
I blinked a few times before answering.

“Eh?”

“I-I mean...there are heaps of hot women and other...men...out there in the world...but...why’d you choose me?”

I smiled a bit. “Because, out of all the people I see every day, the hot ones to the ugly ones, you caught my eye, with your handsomeness, your cuteness and just...everything about you, I don’t think I have ever fallen for someone like you this hard.”
I felt his body temperature raising and his ears turning a bit red.

 “O-Oh...” Was his reply I chuckled.

“What about you? Why did you accept me?”

“...because...I too...don’t think I’ve fallen for someone so hard before...” I smiled and hugged him tighter. I kissed his neck. I leaned to his ear.

“I love you...Lee Donghae”

“...I...I love you too...Lee...Hyukjae”  
_____________
Hehe...chill guys...as if I'm going to make my innocent mochi turn against his brother-in-law...>:3
and I laughed at how 
Nutmeg12 basically got it straight on, only thing that was different was that, I didn't make Zhoury a couple...yet >3


Hope Ya'll enjoy this chapter 83 WUV YOU!

Comment and subscribe!!! 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana