Chapter 38

My Musical Boundary

 

Donghae’s POV
I walked to Donghwa’s debating class. It seems so quite today...the girls at the cafe the other day probably told the others to stop fangirling...oh fanboying...

“Hae!” I perked my head other to the voice. I grinned after I saw Hyukjae.

“Hyuk!”

“I got your text...what’s so important?”

“Just follow me” I smiled as we walked to my class. I opened the door in a quick motion. Donghwa was in the middle of teaching.

“Lee Donghae, you are late.”

“I’m not here for class hyung.” I scanned the classroom. “May I get permission to see Im Yoona privately?”

“Now why would I-”

“It’s cool as long as I’m with them right? I am a teacher after all.” Eunhyuk put his hand up.

Donghwa considered it for a bit. “Hm...yeah makes sense, Yoona you can go with Hae and Hyukjae.” Yoona nodded and stood up. She walked over to me.

“What is it oppa?” She smiled with a questioning look.

“Well...” I looked behind her shoulder. “Let’s go to the roof top?”

 


 


I held onto the railings and looked through the university from this height. I saw some people on the field playing soccer and others walking to their next class.

“What is it that you want Donghae oppa?” Yoona asked. I took a deep breath. I turned around and leaned on the railings.

“Yoona, do you know why so much people are acting strange towards me?”

“Anniyo~” She pouted a bit.

“Hm...strange isn’t it? Suddenly people are coming from every corner...I wonder why they are acting this way...could it be? Someone is trying to make someone jealous?” I walked towards her. She backed away. “Could it be that someone is trying to make the girls fangirl over me so that it looks likes they are dating me? Could it be that someone is trying to take my attention away from someone?” Suddenly she was backed against the wall. “Could it be that someone’s trying to split me and Hyuk apart?”

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about oppa...”

I smashed my fist on the wall beside her. “Yoona...I know everything.”

“W-What?”

I pulled away. Hyukjae who was stunned when he saw me act this way, suddenly snapped back to reality when I tugged his arm.
“A little birdy told me...that you’re trying to break me and Hyuk up...saying that when Hyukkie sees me getting girls and boy all over  me that he’ll get jealous and think that he’s not needed anymore...oh...and...not to mention...I did happen to over hear your conversation with your so called minions at exactly 7pm yesterday...interesting...they didn’t seem to do what they told you to do today, right?” I looked back and saw some of the girls laughing and heading into the library.

Yoona’s eyes were wide. Her fists were clenched. “Fine! I did! I tried to make you and Hyukjae oppa break up! So what?!”
 

I twitched. “So What? Don’t you get what I’m saying?”

“I don’t care!!! It doesn’t matter if you’re there or not! I’ll make him love me!!! You’re just a little dust!! My love for Hyukkie oppa will always be the same and once I get you away from him, me and Hyuk-”
Yoona stopped talking and placed her hand over .

“...what?” Hyukjae spoke up. “W-Wait...Yoona...you...”

Her eyes were getting teary. “Fine! Yes! I love you! There! I said it!”
Hyukjae was shocked. I was too...but only a slight bit...

“But Yoona...I’m your-”

“Cousin! I know! I just...I-I...” She broke down into tears and crouched down. I felt a pang of pity and guilt swell up inside of me. I sighed. I walked over to Yoona and crouched down.

“Yoona...I’m sorry...” She continued to cry. “I didn’t mean to make you this sad...its just...that how you wanted to break me and Hyuk up...I can’t tolerate that...it may not look like it...but I love him...to bits...” I bit my bottom lip. “Gosh I sound selfish...”

“A-Anniyo...” Yoona finally spoke. “I-I’m the one that should be sorry...a-and i was the selfish one...I wanted Hyukkie oppa all to myself...Hyukkie oppa always used to play with me when we were younger...but now we got so distant...I just...”

“Ah...i guess we’re on the same boat!” I grinned to make the mood lift. “ I have someone that I always used to play with, but...”I soften my eyes. “Now...I don’t even know where he is...”
I pouted.
“ANYWAY!” I jumped up. “How about we start afresh?” I grinned down to Yoona.

“Eh?”

“Nice to meet you chingu, I’m Donghae” I lend my hand out to her and grinned.

She looked at it and smiled. “Nice too meet you, I’m Yoona.” She took it and I pulled her up.

“Hehe...Oh...isn’t that your cousin? The one that will always love you no matter what?” I pointed towards Hyukkie.
I urged Hyukjae to reply.

“Yup! Come here Yoona!” He put his arms out. Yoona started to get teary again, but she ran into his arms regardless. “Aigoo...don’t squish mee!!”
They laughed. I stood there and watched the cousins.
As much as to how jealous I am at the moment, its nice to know that the cousins are reuniting.

“Oppa! You come in too!” Yoona snapped me out of my daze. I grinned and ran over to join the hug.

“Aigoo two of the people I love to death!!” Eunhyuk squashed us more.

“Y-Yah! Oww!!”

“Oppa!!”

“Hehehe!!”


 


“WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!” I screamed as the wind rushed past my face.

“FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!” Eunhyuk screamed.

“KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yoona screamed as well.

After university was over the three of us decided to head over to the carnival. So yeah....as you may have guessed, we’re on a rollercoaster.
Suddenly the rollercoaster came to an end.

“Freakin hell...” Eunhyuk stumbled out.

“O...mo...na...” Yoona held onto the railings.

“THAT.WAS.AWESOME! I WANT A SECOND RIDE!”

“HELL NO!!” Yoona and Eunhyuk held me back.

“W-What?! Why?!?!!?” They pulled me away. “Y-Yah!!”

We walked around to the booths and played some games. Yoona won a necklace and an ipad. A.Freaking.IPad.WAI?!?!?!? I COULD HAVE WON IT!! If only I Hyukjae didn’t distract me when I was on my last arrow...

“Oh! Oppas! There’s a photobooth!”
We walked inside.

“Yoona crouch down a bit.” I told her as she was in the middle. I made a pose then the camera went click.
We did 4 more poses and now it was editing time.
I was busy editing, until I saw what Hyuk wrote.

“YAH!” I hit his back.

“Ow!! That hurt.”

“I don’t care!” I pouted. He wrote; My y fishy who is violent. ...I am NOT violent.

Yoona edited hers and then we printed them out. All three of us got the same photos but different editing.
Then it was time to go.

“Well...thank you...especially Donghae oppa...thank you for forgiving me...” Yoona pouted slightly and showed guilt in her eyes.

“Anniya, it’s okay.” I smiled and nodded.

“Well then...bye oppas!!” She waved and walked to her house.
Me and Hyukjae walked to my apartment since he decided he wanted to crash over.
Once we were inside the first thing he did was push me against the wall and kissed me.

“Mmph!” I grunted in shock, but I gradually kissed him back. He pulled away from me with a on my lips.

“Hae...you’re too kind.”

“Uh huh...says the one who thinks I’m violent.” I said sarcastically.

“Hm...my baby knows sarcasm...I like it.” He kissed me again.

“Oh shut up.” I hit his chest. As I kissed him back. 

_____________

Ayo wassuppp!! ...

yeah...I made Yoona turn good...I couldn't stand her being such a bish QAQ 

OH and theres gonna be a twist here...sometime...

and I may not update for a few weeks. I has too much assignments and then there's the graduation...OTL 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBEE!!!

-superELFjunior AKA Nana