Chapter 16

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

Soft snoring was heard on my shoulder, meaning that Hae was already asleep. I turned my head a little and looked at his sleeping figure. He was sleeping so soundly, as if he didn’t even remember what he had heard before (you know what I mean –inwardlypointsatKyuMin-).
He’s so cute! I’m surprised he hasn’t gone out with anyone yet...well at least I think he didn’t...

Donghwa walked past our seat but I had managed to catch his attention a bit.
“Hyung, has Donghae dated anyone in the past?” I asked.

“Hmmmm... yeah, I do sorta recall him dating someone...but they broke up when she had to leave for America...” He tapped his chin.

“Oh...wait...does that mean-“

“I don’t think so.”He said as he cut me off. “I mean, he threw away his feelings for her ever since he found out she was cheating on him.” He explained. “So...he’s all yours”

“Wait...does that mean you approve of me dating him?” I looked at him with hope.

He grinned at me. “Of course, cause Hae obviously loves you as well”
My heart skipped a beat when he said that. “Oh, gotta go, need to use the bathroom” He walked over to the bathroom.
I looked at Donghae. He was still sleeping soundly.

“...Donghae ah...” I whispered. “Do you love me as much as I love you?”

“Mmh...” He mumbled. I jumped a bit. “...Hyuk...kie...”
I looked at him blankly.

“Haha...” I chuckled. “Dreaming about me...? Cute...”
I yawned a bit and ended up falling asleep as well.

Donghae’s POV

I slowly opened my eyes.
Woah I had a weird dream...
It was about me and Hyukjae going to an amusement park and then...I...I confessed to him and his answer was...was...was...what was it?!?!? Oh my god me and my short term memory...

“Oh...you’re awake?” Eunhyuk smiled at me. “We’re landing soon”

“Ah...okay...”I said, rubbing my eyes. When I looked up again, Hyukjae was looking at me with a red face.
“Hyung...are you okay?”

“D-Donghae ah...HOW COULD YOU BE SO CUTE?!?!?!!?!?!?” He suddenly exclaimed and hugged me. “ISN’T THERE A CRIME FOR BEING TOO CUTE?!??!!?”
I was caught in surprise, making my face flush (again).

“H-Hyungnim!” I was struggling. “I-I’m suffocating!”
He let me go.

“Sorry” He grinned childishly. “You were being too cute”

“Whatever...” I mumbled.

We were landing in no time and managed to get off successfully.

“Waahhh” I exclaimed when I looked around. It was my first time being to Jeju island.

“Woah...everything looks so...different” Donghyun face-palmed.
We started to walk to the outside, where apparently Donghwa rented a bus for us.

“Excuse me” I heard a girls’ voice, but it was directed to me. I turned around a bit to see what was happening.

Two girls were standing in front of Hyukjae.

“Are you Lee Hyukjae?”

“Yep, are you guys fans of mine?” He smiled, making the girls nearly faint.

“N-Neh!” They giggled. They whispered something to each other and all of a sudden the innocence was gone. “So...are you free tonight?”

“Eh?”

“You’re single right? Come hang with us” They winked.

“I’m sorry but I have plans for tonight.” He smiled a bit, but it was obvious that he was uncomfortable.
All of a sudden, my body moved on its own.
 

“Why don’t you ditch it? I’m sure it’s just boring work-”

 

“I’m sorry but Hyukkie’s mine” I linked my arm with Eunhyuk’s arm. “So I’d appreciate it if you’d stop flirting with my boyfriend” I glared. “Come on Hyukkie” I dragged him to the others. The girls stood there, dumbfounded.
While Hyukjae was...frozen.
Once we got to the van I immediately let go.

“I’m sorry hyungnim!!!!” I exclaimed and bowed. “You looked like you were in big trouble so I decided to help you and and” Wait...how come this feels so familiar...

“I should really pay you back...” He mumbled. “Why do you always manage to save me every time someone’s flirting with me?” He smirked.

“U-Um...” I blushed and moved my eyes around. Stupid body! Stop being so jealous!

“Whatever~ I’m glad you saved me~ besides...you said that you were my boyfriend...again” He grinned and smirked as he got into the van. I cursed under my breath and got into the car as well.
This time, I decided to sit next to Kyuhyun, my saviour.

“Confessed yet?” He asked when I sat down.

“Confess? What confess?”I asked him, acting dumb.

“Stop acting dumb.” He hit my head. “Everyone here knows you like him, so did you confess?”

“O-Ow!”I whimpered a bit. “Wait...WHAT DO YOU MEAN EVERYONE KNOWS?!?!?!?!” I exclaimed and shot up from my seat, making me hit my head on the pole. “Oww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” I pouted and sat back down while rubbing my poor head.

“You okay Hae??” Eunhyuk walked up to me. He pried my hands away from my head and looked at it. “You don’t have any injuries...”He mumbled and sighed in relief. “Why were you being so reckless? You could have got seriously hurt!” He exclaimed.

“Why would you care anyway...” I mumbled, but apparently he heard me.

“Cause you’re my boyfriend” He smirked. My eyes went wide and my face flushed immediately. I looked around, everyone was looking at us with the same expression as me.

“Is that true, Donghae ah?” Donghwa looked at me with that look.

“W-What!??!?!?!” I stuttered. “W-W-What are you talking about?!?!?!!?”

“I recall you saying ‘stop flirting with my boy-” I covered his mouth and pulled him to one of the back seats, away from everyone else. But everyone’s eyes were still fixed on us. I groaned.

“Alright everyone! Let’s give the couple some space!” Kyuhyun suddenly shouted and clapped his hands, making everyone’s heads turn the other way.  I reminded myself to thank Kyu for that...though I still hate how he said couple...

“Eunhyuk hyung-”

“Hyukkie” He cut me off. I rolled my eyes.

“Hyukkie hyung, whatever I said back then...please forget it, I-I was just trying to get rid of those flirts” But I wished everything was true.

“You could’ve just acted as my brother and say that I had promised to spend time with you” He argued back.

“T-That didn’t cross my mind at the time...”Because I didn’t want to say that.

“And the first thing that got to your mind first was you being my boyfriend?” He raised his eyebrow. “Not only once, but twice?”
I gulped.

“F-Fine...forget it” I mumbled and walked back to Kyuhyun, leaving Eunhyuk sitting there.

“How’d it-”

“Tell me when we reach there” I cut Kyuhyun off by putting on my earphones and pretended to go to sleep.
I heard him sigh and mumble a ‘okay’.

Eunhyuk’s POV

When Donghae left me alone back here I immediately regretted going that far.  All I wanted to find out was that if he loved me the same way I loved him. I cursed at myself and went back to my previous seat. Donghae was already sleeping.

“Bad move” Sungmin hit my head.

“I know...” I agreed.
-
We had reached our hotel. I saw Kyuhyun waking Donghae up.  But he didn’t seem to budge.
I walked over to Kyuhyun.

“You go to Minnie, I’ll handle Hae” He hesitated for a bit but in the end, he went to Min.

 Once Kyuhyun was off the bus, I started to wonder how I would wake up Donghae. But I kept getting distracted by his amazingly beautiful and adorable face. So I decided that I wouldn’t wake him up. I carefully placed my arm under his legs and one under his back, causing me to carry him bridal style. This way, he can get to the hotel and sleep at the same time.
I got off the bus successfully.

“Hoho...” I heard a little laugh. I turned my head a bit and saw Kyuhyun standing there with a smirk. “I was wondering how you’d wake him up”

“Why are you here? I though you went to Minnie?” I asked him as we walked together to the hotel.

“I did” He replied. “But he told me to stay here and keep an eye on you since...you know, you ARE the erted monkey.”

“Hey!” I shouted a bit, causing Donghae to stir a bit. I lowered my voice a bit. “I wouldn’t do anything to Hae unless he loves me the same way I love him”

“Uh huh...I totally believe...” Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at me.
I rolled my eyes back at him. We reached the hotel. The women at the registrations desk looked at me weirdly. That’s when I noticed Hae. He was snuggled up close to me. I smiled at his unintentional cuteness.

“Umm we’re here with Lee Donghwa, he told me that he already had our rooms checked for us?” Kyuhyun smiled.

“Ah...you must be Cho Kyuhyun” She smiled at Kyuhyun with that flirty smile, trust me, I know which smiles are flirty and which ones are innocent.
“Donghwa ssi has already given your key to your roommate, you’re in room 407 on floor 8.”

“Ah...okay, thanks” He smiled.

“No problem and you must be Eunhyuk ssi and Donghae ssi?”She looked at us.

“Neh”

“Here’s your key, floor 8, room 409” She passed me my key.

“Awesome! Does that mean we’re next to each other because the room infront of his room is 408???” Kyuhyun asked the receptionist.

“N-Neh” She blushed. I rolled my eyes at her. He already has a boyfriend...I was about to say to her but let it go when Kyuhyun tapped my shoulder.
“Let’s go, you want help? Cause your hands...are full”

“Naah...I can handle this, I mean, if I want to be his boyfriend then I might as well practice things like this, right?” I smiled at Kyuhyun. I heard a little gasp.
Ah...that’s right, we’re still in front of the registration desk.

“That is unless he accepts you, I mean, me and Minnie clearly see that he loves you but, this kid doesn’t easily show his loves to others, heck when he found out I was Minnie’s boyfriend he freaked out a bit seeing that his best friend at the time was gay...for me” Kyuhyun smirked. Kyuhyun was definitely having fun scaring the receptionist lady.  I rolled my eyes at his evilness and walked to the elevator.

“Come on Kyuhyun, I bet you can’t wait to see your Minnie~”  I cooed out.

“I’m coming~~~!!!” He ran up to me. We got into the elevator. Fortunately there was no one on the elevator so no was able to judge me for carrying a boy like this.
“Hmm...floor 8!” Kyuhyun clicked the button.
We waited for a few minutes and the Ding sound told us that we were here. Kyuhyun helped me open up our ( me and Hae’s) door.
I carefully placed Donghae on one of the beds. Once I saw that he was comfortable. I went over to  Donghwa’s room where he shared with Siwon. Of course I remembered to close the door.

“Room 412...”I mumbled to myself as I tried to find the room. “That’s room 410...411...412!” I exclaimed when I found it. I knocked on the door.

“Who is it?” Donghwa’s head peeked out. I smiled. “Oh! Hyuk! Here to pick up for your luggage?”

“Yeah” Donghwa opened up the door for me to get in. I went inside and immediately spotted my luggage.

“Oh...Eunhyuk” Siwon looked at me. His hair was went and a towel was over it. He obviously took a shower.
“Sup” I carried my luggage. I looked around for Donghae’s luggage.

“Hae’s luggage is here” Donghwa picked up his brothers luggage, amazing how siblings can find other siblings luggage, especially in a pile of luggage’s that belonged to Siwon (Well...most of them anyway).

“Thanks” I mumbled and picked that up as well.

“Want help with that?” Siwon insisted but I just pushed him away.

“Nah, I can handle this myself” I smiled. “Thanks for the offer though.” With that, I walked out of their room and went over to our room.
I opened the door and closed it once I got inside.
Why is it so dark? Did I close the lights when I went out? I thought to myself. I was walked to a place where there was a lot of room so that I could put the luggage down. I went to find the light switch, but I tripped and fell on the bed. In alarm I used my hands for support.
But little did I realise what I was doing...
_______________
CLIFF HANGER 8DDDDDDDDDDDD Dont you guys just love Cliff Hangers? =w=
...Was watching Strong Heart for some ideas...didn't really help...but here are Teukigayo gifs! 8D


 

And other random gifs that I like .w.
 <- Hotness overload X///X


(yes...If any of you ask,  I am obssesed with Gifs...) 
Comment and Subscribe!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana