Chapter 33

My Musical Boundary

Donghae's POV

It's been a couple days after Teuk left to serve in the military service and surprisingly Kangin is still alive and is managing to not go on a random rampage or depression. (Which is not a good sight...trust me).
"Oppa!"
I turned my head and adjusted my position on the seat a bit. Ah...I forgot to mention. I'm out in the park, I was going to go for a run, but...my body suddenly felt...err...tired?

"Yoona?" Why does she always appear randomly?

"Is oppa out for a jog as well?" She smiled. "Can I sit?"

"Yeah sure" I smiled. Hm...she was sweating...so I guess I was wrong in accusing her for stalking me.

She was panting a bit before she spoke. "I heard that...you...used to be...Sica unnies...ex..."
How the hell did she know that? "I'm Sica's unnies friend"
She read my mind.

"Yeah...we and Sica used to date, we're friends now"

"Ahh..."

I looked around. An old couple walked pass us.

"Aww...look at them...young love..."

My eyes immediately widened and I stood up."A-Ahjumeolni! W-We're not dating, I already have a partner..." I smiled a bit to the old lady, when really in the inside I was like 'WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE DATING HER WHEN I HAVE MY Y MONKEY!?!??!!?!?'

"Oh...mianhe..." She smiled gently. "But you guys look really good next to each other." Then they walked off.
I immediately turned around to Yoona.

"You missy, why didn't you help me?" I narrowed my eyes at Yoona.

"...I dunno?" She laughed a bit.
I raised an eyebrow but laughed anyway. I sat back down.
"Well...oppa...I have to go...see you at uni!" She smiled and jogged off.

"Bye Yoona!" I waved to her back. Then went down to just sitting there.

All was quiet and calm until..."Ahjussi!" My t-shirt was pulled.
I looked down to the little kid. He was pretty much just a regular little boy with black hair but he had ice blue eyes, which was in my opinion freaky. Wait- hang on a second...did he just call me ahjussi?
"AHJUSSI!? Aish he's even deaf..."

Yep...he called me ahjussi...

and deaf...

"I'm not deaf and I am most definetely aint OLD." I emphasised. Usually when I did that the kids would run away, but this kid stayed here.

"But to me your an ahjussi." He grinned...he's actually a bit adorable. "Anyways...ahjussi! Can you buy me icecream?"

"Waeyo?" I unconsciously picked him up and sat him down next to me.

"Because umma gave me this $1...but the people at the icecream place won't give me icecream." He pouted adorably.

"...where is your umma?"

"Umma went to the hospital..." He scrunched his nose up a bit. "I don't get why she went to see him...he's just a nobody compared to appa..." He furrowed his eyebrows in disgust.

"Is your appa and umma...seperated?"

"Neh, how did ahjussi know?" He turned his head to me and tilted his head. Must.resist.eating.this.kid.

"I just guessed." I shrugged.

"What about ahjussis parents?"

Suddenly there was a pang in my heart. "My umma...she lives somewhere else while my dad...he...he died a few years back..." I choked back a sob.
He just stared at me a couple of seconds then he suddenly moved closer to me and hugged me.

"It's okay ahjussi" He patted my back. What the is this kid doing? Am I getting comforted by a kid?!

I quickly pulled away and smiled. "I'm okay, so...how about that icecream you wanted?"

His eyes lightened. "YEP!" He grinned and jumped off the chair. I stood up and held his hand as we went to the ice cream shop. I ordered a water bottle while he took a vanilla flavoured icecream. When we got it we went to sit at the table near the window.

Now that I think about it...I don't know this kids name...
"Hey, what's your name?"

"My name is Choi KyuMin."
I immediately spat out the water that I was drinking. HOLY MOTHER OF SHISUS! DID HE JUST SAY- THIS CAN'T BE- THIS EXPLAINS THE EVILNESS!!! THE CUTENESS!!! OH MY ING GOD!!!
"Ahjussi are you okay?"
I barely nodded and wiped my mouth. I drank water a bit more to clear my throat.

"I-I'm okay..." Oh my ing god the irony...

"O...kay? What is ahjussis name?"

"My name is Donghae, Lee Donghae" I smiled.

"Dong...hae? E-Easht S-Shea?" Aww cute engrish.

"Yup, East Sea. How did you know?"

"My noona told me about it." I nodded slowly.

"KyuMin???!" Someone shouted his name.

"Ah...it's noona!" he grinned.

"Oh chincha?" I got a good look at her. She had the same ice blue eyes as him.

"Noona! Over here!!" KyuMin shouted, causing customers to turn their heads to us. His noona came over and...was she blushing? Well I would too seeming as this kid just shouted.

"Ohmigosh..." She suddenly exclaimed when she saw me. What...am I that y? "E-EunHae...Dong...hae?!!?!?" She squealed and jumped a bit. Ohh...she's a fan.

"Hi there" I grinned.

She did that mini spazz that fangirls do when they see their oppars.
"I-I can't believe it!!" She breathed in a bit.

"Noona...do you know Donghae Ahjussi?" KyuMin asked his noona.

"A-Ahjussi?" She burst out laughing. "K-KyuMin ah..."

"What?" KyuMin looked at her innocently.

"Aigoo...anyways...thank you oppa...for taking care of my little brother...hope he wasn't a nuisance."

"Nahh...the kids actually pretty cool." I ruffled his hair.

"Did you see that noona!?" KyuMin exclaimed. "He called me cool!!!"

"I saw it KyuMin, no need to make me jealous. Ah...I'm Minyoung by the way...Choi MinYoung" She smiled.

"Nice to meet you Minyoung" I smiled. "Well...don't you want an autograph or anything?"

"C-Chincha?" She widened her eyes in happiness. "I-I'll just take a picture..." She smiled.
We got someone to take a picture for us. KyuMin managed to stick his head in the photo. I laughed at that.

"Well...I have to go now...Hyuk will get angry if he doesn't find me at the cafe..." I pouted.

"E-EunHae!!" Minyoung squealed. I laughed at that.

"Bye~" I waved and exited.

"Bye oppa!"

"Bye Ahjussi!!"

Well...I made friends with two people...and one of which called me an ahjussi when I'm only 20...wonderful...damn Kyuhyun and Sungmin for producing such a cute yet evil child...(THROUGH THEIR MINDS)
_____________________
Quick Update ^^
...AHJUSSI HAE 8DDD
and KyuMin~~~ Still remember the kid in hello baby Leeteuk's season...KyuMin......OMFG I MENTION LEETEUK AGAIN QAQ I got caught by my sport teacher...she said I had been crying cause my eyes were slightly puffed and red...curse this...if only I didn't read those tweets... Q 3Q
Comment and Subscribe~
-superELFjunior AKA Nana