Chapter 35

My Musical Boundary

Eunhyuk’s POV

“I’m yours~ Well open up your mind and see like me

Open up your plans and damn you’re free

Look into your heart and you’ll find the sky is yours~

So please don’t  please don’t please don’t

 There’s no need to complicate

Cause our time is short

This oh this oh this is our fate, I’m yours~” I sung. Once the song finished I took my water bottle and gulped down the remaining liquid in it. Of all songs, why an ENGLISH one?
Not that I hate it or anything but...come on. I’m KOREAN. I have Engrish!! I sighed and put the water bottle down. So I have to perform this song in two days at a live open radio show. I groaned and put the lyric sheet on my face as I slumped on the couch.

I was currently in the music shop since that’s the only place I can get privacy...besides my home but my home was too far away when I was told that I was going to perform this...yes I’m a lazy monkey, you can’t blame me.
Suddenly I felt some ones hands go around my neck. Not in a strangling way but like...a hug?
“You seem very busy...”

“Hae!!!” I whined and jumped up to hug him. He stepped back to regain balance. “I dun wanna sing an English song!!! It’s gonna ruin my image!!!!!”

“Woahh...calm down.” He comforted me. “Besides...I like your voice when you speak in English...much less sing in it...” He mumbled.

“I’m sorry honey, what did you say?” I asked.

“Your voice is really nice in English...” He mumbled a bit more.

“Really honey...speak up, I can’t hear you~” I told him innocently.

“Aish! I said that you have a nice voice when you speak and sing in English!!!” He exploded. I chuckled at his red face.

“Thank you~~” I pecked his cheek.

“Y-Your welcome.” He stuttered. “Now can we sit down?”
Ah...yeah we’re still in our hugging position.
I grinned and we sat on the couch.

“You know...” Donghae started but stopped and chuckled. “Yunho...” He muttered. “Anyway...you know...today at university...it was really strange...” He pouted.

“Wae?”

“I kept getting flowers and presents...then for some reason girls were being clingy to me-“

“BOH?!?!” I exclaimed and stood up. Donghae flinched.

“Would you let me finish??”

“...yeah sorry, continue.”

“So...the girls were being clingy and even the boys were getting closer to me for some reason...” HE pouted even more. “It was so weird...”

I sat down and hugged him. “You know you’re mine right?” I asked him.

“...yeah...of course...Hyukjae I would NEVER cheat on you.” He told me.

“I know~ I’m just...to make sure...”

“Hyukjae...I accepted your confession for a reason.” Donghae chuckled.

“And I love you for a reason~” I kissed his lips.
“So...let me go investigate the weird things that keep annoying my boyfriend...?”

“But your song...”

“I can do that after~ You’re more important anyway” I pecked his lips again. “Kaja” I lend my hand out to him. He sighed and accepted it as he stood up. We walked out of the store hand in hand.

We were walking on the streets and was heading over to the university.
“Donghae oppa!!”
We turned our heads. There stood a whole mob of girls.
“Kyaa!!!”
Suddenly they all rushed up to us and pulled Donghae away from me.

“Y-Yah!”

“Kya! Oppa!!”

“Wahh!!!”

“Donghae oppa!!”

Donghae looked at me with his see-this-is-what-im-talking-bout look.
I frowned. But my eyes widened as soon as I saw what one of the girls did.
My hands clenched into fists. As jealousy and anger boiled inside me.

“STUDENTS!” I shouted. Well...that caught their attention. “Can you NOT see that Donghae is feeling uncomfortable?”
The girls looked at Donghae then back to me.

“Oppa looks fine.”

I twitched. “Well then, I suppose you should go check to see if your blind. Donghae, are you uncomfortable?”

“Obviously” Donghae pouted.

“See? No if you’ll excuse me, me and Hae have something to do.” I said boldly. I took a hold of Donghae’s hand and dragged him away from the mob. I don’t know how long I’ve been dragging Donghae but he suddenly pulled his hand away from mine.

“Hyuk...you’re grip was too tight...” he muttered and held onto his red hand...red hand? Oh my god.

“Oh my god Donghae I’m so sorry!” I went over to examine it. You could even see tiny nail marks. “I’m so sorry Hae!”

“D-Don’t worry.” I pouted as I still felt guilty. “Hyukjae, really, it’s okay” He told me reassuringly.

“I...I was just...did she see the way she kissed you?!” I exclaimed. “It was so- so- so- URGH!!!” I groaned.

“Hyukjae...”

“I-I’m sorry...just a random boyfriend jealousy rage...” I sighed heavily.

“...I think we should head back to your house, you seem stressed out of your brain at the moment.” He suggested.

“You’re right...sorry...we were supposed to go hunt down the person who was making your day miserable...”

“It’s okay, besides, we already got rid of half the problem.” He grinned. “Now let’s go” He held my hand and dragged me to my house.

15 minutes later.
We finally arrived to my house and do you know what really surprised me?
The fact that he didn’t let go of my hand the whole way?...that AND the fact that I didn’t even have to tell him where to go! He remembered the way to my house!

“Bye Hyukjae~” He was about to live but I pulled him into the house with me and shut the door.

“Nu uh, I want you to stay here”

“B-But...” He stood there for a bit.

“Run out of excuses?”

“Yes sir...” He told me honestly.

“Then it’s decided! You’re staying here!”
He smiled and walked over to the couch. He causally sat down and switched on the TV.
I smiled and walked into the kitchen.
Hmm...I’ll just make bulgogi today...I wondered to myself and got out the equipment that I needed.
 
“Hyukkie~~ What are you making?” Donghae called out from the living room.

“Bulgogi~”

“BOH?! BULGOGI?!?!?! I’M COMING!!!” He suddenly shouted and rushed over. When he ran over from the couch to me, he ran too fast and nearly bumped into me. When he regained his balance he looked up and grinned like a child.
I chuckled and ruffled his hair.

“Wanna help me??” I asked.
He nodded his head quickly.
“Then let’s get to work~”
So for the next 48 minutes we had a food fight made bulgogi.
We ate it deliciously seeming as we didn’t eat anything for a while. Suddenly Donghae spoke up.

“Hey Hyuk?”

“Hm~?”

“If you’re the only one who lives here, why do you have a two storey house?”

“Well...I bought it for my future~” I grinned.

“Future?”

“Yeah, you, me, house, children” I grinned. Suddenly he frowned. “What’s wrong Hae?”

“Y-You said children...but...” Donghae trailed off. I urged him to continue. “W-We...can’t...have children...” Suddenly I saw tears b in his eyes.

“Woah honey...” I stood up and went over to Donghae. He’s tears came out uncontrollably.

“I-I’m sorry...I-I ruined...your dreams...” He stuttered through his tears.

“No honey it’s okay...” I hugged him. He cried into my chest. “It’s too early to think about it, we can always think about it in the future, I’m sure we’ll get around it.”

“B-But...”

“Honey...” I pulled away and looked into his eyes. His eyes were watery and puffed a bit. “I promise.” I kissed him. When I pulled away he nodded. 
____________
This was meant to be fluffy and long because today is a special day but...QAQ
IM SOOOOOOOO SOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!
buht, to celebrate this special day for all ELFs around the world and especially for our boys, our supermen,
SUPER JUNIOR!!!
Here are GIFS ^^
suju






(I'm sorry...I just...had to ...-shotshotshot-)








 



LOVE Y'ALL!!!
7 years of Love and counting~ <3 <3 <3
Comment and Subscribe!!
-superELFjunior AKA Nana