Chapter 63

My Musical Boundary

Narrator's POV
There was a tense atmosphere surrounding the four men that were supposedly 'drinking coffee calmly' to a eye. Donghae and Mingming cautiously and silently watched as Eunhyuk and Junhui shared a tense glaring staring contest. 
Eunhyuk's empty water bottle suddenly scrunched causing Donghae to gulp. 
Lee Hyukjae...
Mingming heard the sound of a pen snapping and so he looked under the table, only to see (his) pen snapped in the hands of Junhui.
Wen Junhui...

Donghae and Mingming grew anxious as it grew more intense.
"HI GUISE~!!!" Heechul skipped into the scene. 

Eunhyuk flinched and turned to his hyung with a smile. "Hi Heechul hyung!" 

"Oh!" Junhui smiled gently. "Good morning Heechul hyung." 
Suddenly it felt as though that intense staring contest had never happened and that the atmosphere around here had always been happy and cheerful. Donghae and Mingming mentally facepalmed. 

"Sup' guys~" Taehwan appeared. 
The 6 talked with each other comfortably until Shindong appeared. 

"Oh...you guys are early." Shindong commented as he settle his bag down on the chair and sat down. 

"Morning hyung!" Donghae chirped. 

"Morning Hae." Shindong smiled and ruffled his hair. Donghae smiled like a cat who had just been petted. Eunhyuk shot a glare towards Shindong. 
Keep your hands off of him... He telepathically sent the message to Shindong who in return gulped. "Alright alright, geez..." Shindong pouted and sat down. 
Donghae stared at his hyung thinking to himself; Why'd he say that for...?

"Anyway~ So everyone is here, yes?" Shindong clapped.

"Nehh~" Everyone chorused. 

"Good." Shindong got out some sheets of paper and handed it out to everyone. Everyone's eyebrows shot up when they saw the title. 

"Worldwide Official Dancing Competition?" Mingming read.

"Yup!" Shindong grinned. They started to read through the document and at the same time their eyes widened. 

"Winner gets $500 000 EACH?!?!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.

"TICKETS TO PARIS?!"

"AND GET TO MAKE AN OFFICIAL PHOTOBOOK?!" 
The slammed the paper on the table.

"WE'RE DOING THIS!" The shouted together. 

If this were an anime, Shindong would have had a sweatdrop on his head. Wow, just by that they officially agreed to do this...he thought to himself and chuckled. "Of course you guys are, you should be grateful I chose you guys."

"But wait..." Heechul stopped. "What about judges?"

"Of course you guys get them too."

"But we're judges...?" Taehwan raised an eyebrow. 

"Yeah, but you guys had filled in the role of two important judges who had to drop out due to personal reasons." Shindong pointed out. "Besides, just stick with it, you're getting this oppoturnity even if they we don't win." Shindong winked.

" YEAH!" Taehwan and Heechul exclaimed and high fived each other. 
The other four scrunched their nose at hearing this. Only they had to work to be able to get this chance.

"Who's sponsoring it?" Donghae asked.

"You won't believe it...well...you would but..." Shindong leaned in. "It's the Choi's. Like Choi Siwon's family..."
Donghae and Eunhyuk sat there with a blank expression, both thinking.
That mother ing rich bastard...

"Seriously?!" Junhui exclaimed. "As in Siwon ge?"

"Siwon ge...wait...was he the one in Andy Lau ge's movie?!" Mingming brightened up. 

Eunhyuk scrunched his nose. "Well...that's to be expected." He commented while leaning back into his chair.

"I'm going to freaking kill him and force him to give me the prizes if we don't win." Donghae smiled innocently.
There was an obvious difference in the fours reactions. 

"Well so yeah, the Choi's are sponsoring it." Shindong grinned. "Now guys the important thing is that there are themes for each round." 

"Theme...?" Suddenly the waitress came and gave them a plate of bread, butter and jam.

"Yeah, the first rounds theme is 'Hope'." Shindong stated as he spread the butter and strawberry jam on his piece of bread.

"Hope?!" The four emphasised. "How are we supposed to dance to something with the theme of hope?!" 

"I dunno." Shindong munched on his bread. 

"What do you mean YOU DON'T KNOW?!" The all shouted.

Shindong calmly ate his bread. "Simply, I don't know." He shrugged. "What do you guys think about the word hope, what does it mean to you?" He asked and went back to eating his bread as the four thought of what hope meant to them. 

Junhui thought a bit. Hope...Hope...Hope... He thought over and over again. He frowned as he couldn't think of anything. Hope...He suddenly thought about a memory that he had thought that was erased from his mind. The orphanage. People don't know because of the way Junhui acts from time to time, but he had actually been raised up in an orphanage. His parents had abandoned him because apparently he was an accidental birth. The only reason as to why he was able to become alot more bright than he had used to be was because of the orphanage. The people there had treated him as though he was family, as though he was wanted. He frowned. So his hope was the orphanage...?

Mingming smiled because he had already knew what his definition of hope was. 
'Don't always be the one waiting, make sure to make steps as well.'
He had learnt this in his upper high school years. He had hoped for his mother to come back, so he had stayed back in China with his father, however, one day he had to, he had an urge to, find his mother and so he did. He went to France and searched for his mother, only to find her in the hospital, severely ill. If he hadn't had had that sudden urge, he would have lost his mother without his knowledge. 

Eunhyuk sighed. To him, hope was hope. He didn't have his own definition of hope, however if he did have one...
He silently glanced towards Donghae.
It'd be Lee Donghae.

Donghae pouted. Hope...what did hope mean to him? He had never really thought of it. All of a sudden an image of his father had popped into his mind, causing him to flinch. It had been awhile since he had thought of this father like this out of the blue. Maybe this is what hope meant to him. Maybe for him, hope meant his father. He had hoped for his father to come back, for him to see his son, proudly standing on stage. The stage that he had always wanted to stand on, but could never get. He wanted his father to see that he had fulfilled his fathers wishes, his fathers dreams. That was it. Donghae's definition of hope was 'Always remember how you got where you are today.' 
________
ALRIGHT GUYS
I STUFFED THIS CHAPTER UP <3
Especially that definition of hope part...I mean...does that even make sense?! GAH IM GOING CRAZY
ASDFGHJKL 
guise, lemme show you this vid (sothatyoucandiefromallthehawtness <3)


PREPARE TO DIE YO <3
Love you all~~~

Comment and Subscribe~

NEW READERS COMMENT <3 and I'll give you Donghae :D
Donghae: HEY!
Nana:...:D
-superELFjunior AKA Nana