Chapter 44

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk’s POV

I gulped the huge lump in my throat as my hands were clenched hard around the fork and knife. We were eating dinner. Well...he’s eating peacefully. I’m trying so freaking hard to ignore him at the moment. Especially his body.
“Hm.” He suddenly spoke. I continued looking at my food as sweat trickled down. “Hyukkie you aren’t eating?”

“H-Hm? I...am, just want to...er...admire my food first?” God damn it Lee Hyukjae...what sort of reason is that!?

Hae was quiet. “Hyukkie look at me.” I ignored him. “Hyuk.”
I sighed and gathered my courage and looked up at him. Only focusing on his head.  “Hyukkie why are you ignoring me?”

“I’m not.”

“Uh huh, so you didn’t listen to me and now you aren’t even looking at me.”

“I am too!” I stood up. Wrong choice.
I got a good view of his body. “Oh god...” I mumbled.

“...Hyuk...?”

“Aish!” I scrunched my hair. “Hae~!!” I whined and pouted. “W-Why are you wearing something so revealing! No! Why aren’t you wearing a shirt?!?!”

He looked at me. Expressionless.

But all of a sudden he burst out laughing. Even hitting the table with his fists.
“H-Hae!!” I whined. “Stop laughing!!”

“BWAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” He continued to laugh as I just stood there. Utterly embarrassed.
Slowly he calmed down. His eyes met with mine again. He was about to laugh again but held it in.
“H-Hyukkie...that’s...t-that’s the reason!? Just cause I’m not wearing a s-shirt...?” His shoulders kept bouncing up and down.

“S-So?” I crossed my arms and looked over somewhere else, puffing my cheeks as well. Hae let out a weird sound. Like...a squeal? He suddenly rushed over and before I knew it, he pinched my cheek.

“God Hyukjae why are you so cute?!”  He squealed a bit more. “God my boyfriend is amazing.” He mumbled.

“O-Ow! Hae~!” I pouted but I remembered that he was topless and so I coughed. “H-Hae please put on a shirt...” I pleaded.

“Waeyo~?”

I bent in closer to his ear. “Cause I might not be able to stop myself from attacking you.” I whispered into his ear, my voice slightly huskier than usual. Seeming as to the fact that my voice sounded ual (Aren’t I hot?) I nibbled his ear.
I heard him let out a whimper and pushed me a bit.

“G-God...” He mumbled and blushed like mad. “You’re such a ert Hyuk...”

“For you.” Tables have turned.

“Cheesy .” He pouted and did a mini glare before running off to put on a shirt.
I laughed. When the door slammed shut, I stopped and looked down. There was tent in my pants. You can’t blame me! I mean...I had a sudden flash of me and Hae...well...you know doing it! ...okay maybe it is  sort of my fault. But seriously...I’m a man too! And my boyfriend is too hot...god...I need to take of it before Hae sees it.
I ran to the bathroom, shouting.
“Hae!! Imma take a shower!!!” A cold one.

“Okay!!” He shouted back. “I’ll pass you some of my clothes!”

“S-Sure!” I shouted. I stripped and went into the shower. Time to get down to business.

Kyuhyun’s POV
“Kyu~” Sungmin backed hugged me. “I’m back~”  

“Welcome back~” I smiled weakly. He saw that and immediately turned me around.

“What’s wrong?”

I laughed . “Of course...no one gets away with anything when it comes to Lee Sungmin.”

“Kyu, seriously.”
My smiled died down.

“It’s...nothing...” I sighed. “I’m just worried about Hae.”

“Wae? What’s wrong with him?” He turned serious. Here comes Hae’s over protective FAKE mummy.

“Just...remember that day when Jonghyun crashed over at your house?”

“Uhm.” He nodded.

“Well...you know how I told you...bout that guy that made Sekyung and Jonghyun break up?”

“Y...eah?”

“Well...” I rubbed the back of my neck and let out a long sigh. “He’s back and...he’s Hae’s best friend...”

“WHAT?!” Sungmin slammed his fist on the table. My eyes widened and went to my table.
...
Another new table on the list.
“Wait...Kim Kibum?! I thought...no way that was him!?!?” Sungmin was twitching. “! WHY WAS I FRIENDS WITH HIM?!?!?!!?!?” He burst.

“W-Wait what?”

“I-...” He sighed. “Since he was friends with Hae he was my friend as well.” He groaned. “Why am I so stupid...” He sat down on the chair with his head in his hands.

“No Minnniee.” I walked over and comforted him. “You’re not stupid, no one could’ve predicted  the future.”

“But-“

“Min.” I looked him in the eye. “All we can do now is to make sure Hae doesn’t get hurt and also make sure that Hyuk knows.”
He looked at me for a while, sighed and nodded.

“You’re right. I shouldn’t be guilty now, Hae’s in danger...the least I could do now is to protect him...” 
_____________
BWAHAHAHAHAHAH NO YET <3 
I can't write for anyway~ . 3.
anyways.


I LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OVER A 100 SUBBIESS!!!! YAYYYYYY QwQ IM SHO HAPPEHHHH <3  <3 Love ya'll <3
Gods my feels. QwQ


THANKYUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE DO CONTINUE READING AND SHARING THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDSSS AND OTHER FELLOW EUNHAE SHIPPERSSS!!!!
LOVE YOU!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana