Chapter 68

My Musical Boundary

 

Eunhyuk's POV
"YES YES YES!!!" Mingming and Donghae jumped together as they hugged. "We were so awesome!" Donghae laughed.
 
"I know right! We really rocked!" Mingming grinned. Seeing this, I quietly slipped over and slithered an arm around Donghae's waist. 
 
"What I want to know is that, how did the fans know our song to even create fan chants?" I raised an eyebrow. Donghae looked up a bit and chuckled.
 
"That's true..." He muttered. "Unless someone leaked our song?"
 
"Did any if you guys do it?" I looked to Hae and Mingming. .
 
"There's a reason as to why I asked, Hyuk." Hae raised an eyebrow. I heard Mingming chuckle as I pouted. 
 
"Maybe Junhui leaked it." Mingming clicked his fingers. We all turned to Junhui who had just entered the room, with a piece of bread in his mouth. He looked at all of us with wide questioning eyes.
 
"What?" He mumbled with bread in his mouth. "...bread?" He showed us the bag of bread he bought.
 
"DID YOU LEAK THE SONG?!" We shouted at him...well Mingming and Hae did, I grabbed the bag of bread and got one for myself.
 
"No I didn't..." Junhui stared as he took the bag back from me.
 
"Than who?" We frowned. 
 
"Me." We turned our heads to the door. Heechul hyung was standing there with a smile...more like a smirk.
 
"Hyung? How'd you get the song?!"
 
"Me." We frowned when someone familiar appeared beside Heechul hyung. "Oh right, I'm Jung Yunho, the other judge." He grinned.
I widened my eyes and turned to Donghae. He was shocked, speechless, happy. 
 
"Y-YUNHO HYUNG?!" He squeaked.
 
"Yeah." He grinned. 
 
"Baby." I hugged Donghae and caressed his cheeks. "Calm yourself." I pecked his lips and walked away so that he could see his valuable Yunho hyung.
Donghae waddled up to him bowed and shook his hand. 
 
"A-Annyeonghaseyo, L-Lee Donghae imnida." He stuttered.
 
Yunho laughed. "I know, you told everyone that just than." He laughed. 
 
"Neh..." He mumbled and looked up to him. "It's nice to meet you! Especially since your my role model..." He mumbled and looked away.
 
"Role model?" Yunho looked with a grin. "Awesome!" He laughed. "It's funny since I found your dancing really admirable." He chuckled.
Donghae blushed.
 
"R-Really?!" He beamed. 
 
"Yeah." He laughed. I rolled my eyes and went away to see the schedule. Even from here I could still hear them chatting along. 
I checked our schedule. We don't come out till the last 3 contestants do their dances. I frowned. Somehow this is irritating...
 
"Yah." I jumped and turned around when someone suddenly punched my shoulder. I frowned, once again, when I saw Heechul hyung.
 
"What do you want, hyung?" I muttered and turned back to the piece of paper.
 
"You're jealous."
 
"I don't know what you're saying..." I mumbled.
 
"You're jealous. Of Yunho and Hae."
 
"Don't know..." I muttered and walked off, but to my dismay, Heechul hyung followed. 
 
"You're jealous~"
I merely ignored him and walked towards Donghae.
 
"Honey..." I muttered in his ear as I hugged him from behind. 
 
Donghae glanced at me and than back to Yunho, but thankfully he decided to listen to me. 
 
"Hm?" He looked me in the eyes. 
 
"I'm tired..." I mumbled and rested my forehead on his shoulder. 
 
"Are you...?" He caressed my cheeks. "Go rest your eyes on the couch, I'll go give you some medicine after." He smiled softly and pecked my lips. I smiled back and followed his orders. I glanced back and saw him happily laughing with Yunho. I sighed silently again and rested my head on couch pillow. I let out a sigh once again before resting my eyes.
 
Heechul's POV
I snorted as I looked from Eunhyuk, who was lying in the chair, to Donghae and Yunho who were chatting along nicely.
Not jealous he says. I chuckled. Taehwan walked in with a piece of paper. 
 
"Yo Heechul, Yunho hyung." He looked up. "We're up in a few." He alerted us as he drank from his bubble tea. 
 
"Alright." I grinned. I strolled over to Yunho and dragged him away. 
 
"Y-Yah, hyung! I was in the middle of talking!" Yunho frowned.
 
"No...you're we're in the middle of making someone jealous." I corrected him. "Now my Yunho, unless you want to die by a monkey, I think you should lay back in talking to Hae for awhile." I told him while still dragging him.
 
"Monkey...? Psh...as if..." Yunho muttered with a frown. I could only chuckle. Oh my dongsaeng Yunho...he's really willing to get killed isn't he? 
_______
LMAO SHORT AS AYE?! -shot- OTL I told myself to tweak it up a bit and add more...got distracted by Super Junior LMAO. I ended up adding a BIT more...just not enough.
Yah Jieun ah, are you reading this? XD It's short <3
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE <3
-superELFjunior AKA Nana