Chapter 82

My Musical Boundary

"WE'RE SORRY!" All 16 boys exclaimed and bowed down at me...again. 

"Kids, I told you it's perfectly fine." I smiled and raised an eyebrow at them.
So.
You know the night I treated the kids out to dinner? Yeah...the bill wasn't so bright you see...and so I told everyone to go out first, living me inside the restaurant by myself to pay the bill so that no one will see. I guess I was wrong.

"Hyung, it was 870000 won(≈$812.60)," Hansol exclaimed, "I'm surprised you were even able to pay all of it!"
I chuckled at Hansol's innocence. 

"I told you, it's all in the past now."

"Yeah, you mean yesterday night." Hyukjae snorted as I shot him a glare.

"Honestly hyung...we have to do something to make it up to you!" Doyoon pouted.

"All you guys have to do is work hard, that's all. I swear." I smiled and nodded, satisfied with my idea. However, their idea didn't exactly mix with mine.

"How about we treat hyung out to dinner?"

"Or we could let hyung relax and let us do all the work."

"Or we could go with my idea and work hard." I voiced out my idea again. "Alright? End of discussion. Let us work." I ran over to the back of the room to play the music as the others had no choice but to practice the dance. 


"I swear to god, Hyukjae. If you don't put me down right now you are going to get it." I hissed and punched his back and once again, he ignored me.
I groaned and just laid lifelessly. So you all must be wondering on where I am right now and my answer to your question is...on Hyukjae's shoulder...mentally stabbing him with a fork. 
"Hyuk" I whined, "We have to practice!"

"You're really engrossed into practicing, huh?" Hyuk mumbled and chuckled. I scrunched my nose and hit his back again. Now he was even making fun of me. "Seriously honey, you have to learn to relax."

"I do know how to relax, thank you very much."

"So dancing 24/7 is your way of relaxing?"

"Who says that I dance 24/7?! And even if I did then yes. Dancing is actually one of my relaxation activities." I muttered as he laughed at me again. 

"Hon, even don't dance for relaxation like that." 

"LIES."

"I'm being serious!" He defended as he continued to walk and take me to where ever we were going. I’m not even lying when I say that I can feel the stares burning into me. It’s not every day you get to see a monkey look-a-like carry a handsome fish like me over his shoulder. “By the way, Hyuk.”

“Hm?”

“Just where are we going?” I asked the question that has been circling in my head.

“Hm.”

“’Hm’? Seriously? Talk to me!” I whined again.

“But I am talking to you, am I not?”
I slapped my palm against my forehead as I shot an irritated look up at the back of Hyuk’s head. He can seriously be such a nut at times. He just randomly picks me up bridal style when I was taking a drink from my water bottle and walked out of the practice room and as I protest, he flips me over so that I’m over his shoulder and just continues to walk! Honestly! What are the kids going to think? We just left them there alone.



“Welcome~ passes for two?” I heard a ladies voice and immediately lifted my head up, only to be face to face with a little kid, probably 6. I held a staring contest with the kid as one of my ears were kept open, letting in all the words that Hyukjae was saying to the unknown girl. After a few minutes, I guess the kids mother noticed me staring at her son ‘cause suddenly I saw her hand pulling her sons face away, causing him to face her stomach. I opened my mouth slightly before I felt Hyukjae moving, causing the distance between myself and the child getting further. For some odd reason I pouted.

Hyuk~” I chimed sweetly this time as he let out a hum, “where are we~?”

“Take a guess~” He chimed back. I craned my neck so that I could get a better view of the world and not just the view of Hyuk’s back(+). I frowned when I saw kids running and a few parents effortlessly trying to catch up to their children. I turned my head to the left and saw some freakish clown selling balloons to kids. Man are they naive...what if that clown was a . Tsk tsk.
Anyway.
 I turned to my right and saw game panels and booths and it wasn’t long until I heard screams from above. I looked up and saw railings and a cart pass by. My mouth was still gaped open when Hyuk’s hands were holding onto my waist, putting me down from his shoulder. “Got an understanding on where we are now?”

“AMUSEMENT PARK!?” I exclaimed and looked at him with happy gleeful eyes. He smiled and nodded as I attacked him with a hug. “YESS!!! I’ve missed coming to amusement parks! Thanks Hyuk!”

“You’re most certainly welcome.” I could hear the amusement in his voice. “Now what do you want do? I’m dedicating this day to you.” He winked as I blushed and looked around.

“Hm...Let’s just play at the game booths for now; we’ll ride the rides later, kay?” I grinned and grabbed Hyuk’s hand, dragging him over to the first game booth.

I laughed as Hyuk failed to shoot the cups over. It was amusing to watch, it was cute as well! Because every time he failed to shoot it, he would always pout and stomp his foot. Honestly, he’s like a child.
“Stop it!” I heard someone shout, followed with other protests. “Gosh you are such children!”
I chuckled at the irony. I guess everyone becomes a child when they come to amusement parks. With Hyukjae failing to shoot it again, I paid the guy to get my shot at shooting. I putting the gun up and aimed it at the cups, pulled the trigger and even with just the sound, I knew I shot the cup down. I continued to shoot the cups down. I wasted a bullet or two, but I still shot all the cups down. Turning around to Hyuk, who had a shocked face, I grinned and took a step over to him.

“I. Win.” I smirked before I turned around to the nice man who gave me a choice of any prize there was. I picked the stuffed panda as he gave it to me with a smile and a word of thanks for playing at his booth. I smiled back and turned to Hyuk and chuckled. “And you say you’re a man.”

“I am a man, thank you very much.” He smiled as we walked to the next booth. A game of basketball.
“Oho you’re going down in this game.”

“You sure about that?” I challenged him.

“100%.”

...

“AND WE HAVE A WINNER!!” The booth guy shouted as Hyuk fell to his knees.

“WHY DO I AT GAMES?!” He banged his head on the booth table. I laughed at his misery as I got my prize.  I patted his shoulder with comfort.

“It’s okay, not everyone is perfect...maybe besides me.” I laughed as he let out a groan. “Hey, get up.” I slapped his back and tugged at his arm as he lifelessly stood up. “Psh...What is this...you look like such a loser right now,” I chuckled, “here, see? I was considerate enough to get a monkey plushie for you.”
I stuffed the plush in front of his face, kind of in a mocking matter. He pouted and glared at me before grabbing me into a headlock.

“This kid.” We laughed at his idiocy- I mean childishness. Once we got our act back together, we walked off.

“Hyung! We should buy the cakes! Or even the candies! Wha- Hyung! Where are you going!? Hyung!”

“How about some cake?” Hyukjae suddenly asked as I laughed.

“So you heard it too, huh?” I looked at him as he shrugged and gave me a lopsided smile. I chuckled as we walked to the food booth area where there were booths of freaking deliciousness. I looked left to right and saw amazing looking food literally everywhere.
“OH MY FU- HYUK. LOOK!” I suddenly shouted and tugged at Hyuk’s arm when I saw a certain stall that caught my eye.
Hyukjae glanced over to where I was pointed and widened his own eyes.

“OH MY LORD.”
The two of us raced off to that particular stall. “TWO RILAKKUMA PUDDINGS PLEASE!” We shouted at the same time. The lady looked at us strangely before going off to give us the pudding.
I looked up at the board that showed us what they sold. Cakes, biscuits, macaroons, chocolates, puddings, bento boxes and just regular bubble tea. Done. This is my favourite stall, hands down.
The lady came out and gave us our puddings with a smile as we gave her the money and rushed off to fine a seat. We ended up sitting at under a tree where there was a bench built around it.
“Oh my god...”

“This...”

“Is...”

HEAVEN.” We chimed together as we placed the spoonful of pudding in our mouth. We kept quite as we silently devoured the wonderful food that we had just bought. The both of us were tempted to go back and buy the whole stall but...that would be unfortunate for the others right? Normally one would throw away the spoon, but I cleaned it and put it in my bag only because at the end of the spoon was a cute picture of rilakkuma and it could be added to my collection of rilakkuma stuff.
Soon after we got up and started to walk around the amusement park again, looking around at booth games to see what games we should play next. Of course Hyukjae only kept his eyes open for the games he was good at, or at least he thought he was as I kept on beating him at it every single time.
“Seriously honey, let me win one game.” He pouted and hit my arm.

“A man has pride.”

“Yeah, a man,” he pointed at himself, “has pride.” He strained the two words as I could only laugh once again. “Seriously though, it hurts my pride to say this but let me win!”

“We’ll see.” I chuckled.
We ended up playing the game where you throw darts to pop the balloons.  I was in the lead…until suddenly my accuracy fell and I ended up missing the balloons in my last 4 shots.
“.”

“Ah ah,” he waved his fingers at me as he held up his two last darts with a smug look, “watch the pro.”
I chuckled and rolled my eyes, focusing my attention on the balloons in front of us. He exaggerated the throw, but he actually popped the balloon and straight away, I knew that he had won. Lightly throwing the next dart as if he didn’t care, he turned over to me with a satisfied grin. I chuckled once again and gestured him to pick his prize. He looked around carefully before he finally pointed at the cute Pikachu plushie that came in a set with 3 pokeballs. 

“Such a pro.” I smirked sarcastically as he grinned sheepishly and threw a pokeball at me, telling me to return into the pokeball as if I was a real pokeman.
Deciding that we should try out the rides and other amusement ‘funs’ we set off to the first ride which so happened to be a rollercoaster. “Can the pro handle this?” I grinned at him mockingly.

He looked at me with a shocked face and let out a small laugh. “Are you trying to say that I’m not a man when it comes to stuff like this?”

“Maybe.” I winked as he hit me on the back, pulling me into a shoulder hug as we walked in line.

“Honey~ let’s go on this ride~” I heard a voice chime from behind us. It was weird…the voice sounded as if it were mocking someone. I shrugged it off at first but the people behind us kept talking in this mocking voice that I slowly grew irritated and turned around to see who they were and what they looked like. Behind me there was a dad and a son, but at the back at least two people away, there were two guys at a young age who were grinning at each other mischievously. I squinted a bit as my eye sight wasn’t perfect but was good enough to read some boards from far away. The faces looked familiar, but then again I see around 100 people on a daily basis from work. Hyukjae tugged me up, telling me that it was our turn as I reluctantly turned around and got into the cart. Coincidentally, the two guys got into the cart that was second from ours.
The MC asked us if we were ready as we were heading up to the high point and all of a sudden we stopped. He told us not to worry and that he’d let us go in a count of 3.
But of course, you can never trust guys that work at rides like this. He let us go just as he was about to say 2.
Everyone, or so I think, screamed/shouted as we rode down the steep slope. I let my arms free and enjoyed the wind that slapped at my face, making my hair go everywhere. I heard Hyuk shout next to me but unlike the girly scream I thought he’d let out, it was more of a joyful shout as if he was actually having fun.

“Daebak!” I exclaimed as the ride came to an end. I looked up to the guy who cheated on us and let us go at 2, giving him two thumbs up as he looked back at me with smile and thumbs up as well. “That was awesome, huh? Hyukkie?”
Hyukjae looked at me with a surprised look as I looked back at him with a questioning look.

“It’s been awhile since I last heard you call me Hyukkie.” He smiled slightly as we got off, fixing our hairs slightly.

I pouted and frowned a bit, thinking. “Really…? I swear I’ve called you Hyukkie many times before…”

Hyuk shrugged and attached his hand to mine as we walked off. “I actually dragged you out of the practice room to have you all to myself.” He confessed.

“…now that I think about it...we’ve been too focused on the competition that…”

“We hardly have dates, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Exactly why this day existed.” He grinned. “Come on, it’s a haunted house.”
I looked ahead of us and saw a Haunted House and could only laugh as I suddenly remembered past memories of Haunted House. Oh the things I was scared off when I was at a young age.
“You scared of ghosts?”

“Nah, I don’t think so.”

“You don’t think so?” He smirked as I shrugged innocently.
We were in line for next but, surprisingly, I could hear those two guys again. Honestly, it was as if they were following us. Only thinking of it as coincidence, we walked into the haunted house and straight away I heard someone scream. Nice way to welcome us.
I held onto Hyukjae’s sleeve as we walked into the darkness, cautiously looking around. Out of nowhere a hand reached out and touched my back as I turned around and was faced with a young girl wearing a white cloak, her hair jet black.

“Oh hello…” I bowed my head and smiled, “continue to work hard.” I gave her support before turning around and walked.

“E-E-Excuse me…” a voice stuttered from above us as we looked up and saw a grandmothers face. We actually jumped and ran forward a bit. I mean, you look up and suddenly see an elderly face looking down at you, wouldn’t you shat yourself too? Her face was pale as well!
We walked faster and turned left; all of a sudden we heard footsteps running after us. Looking behind, we let out a yelp and ran. There was a freaking doll running after us! How does that even work I do not even know and I don’t think I want to know. As the doll stopped chasing us we stopped and took a breather before walking again. We heard knocks from each side of the walls and could even see the door moving, all of a sudden a hand popped out from the door and made me shat. I coughed and hummed to our song to liven the mood up a bit more, however the moment I realised that I stepped onto a string, I knew I was screwed. Scary music started to play and a white cloak appeared in front of us out of nowhere.

“Aish! This!” Hyukjae exclaimed and pushed the cloak out of the way and this seriously killed me. As soon as the white cloak was out of the way, from the distance we saw the girl from The Grudge running at us, screaming and telling us to give her child back. I spotted the exit in the corner of my left eye and without thinking, I dragged Hyuk to the exit as he cooperated and sprinted at the exit with me.
And finally.
We were outside with fresh air. I bent over and placed my hands on my thighs, panting.
“Freaking mother scary ladies.”

“I swear they were only girls in there.”

“Besides the hands.”

“Oh ing hell those hands.”
We stood up straight and moved out of the way as we heard screams, knowing that some people were going to come running straight out of the exit door.
And we were right. Three boys came out, two boys dropping to their knees and hugging each other.

“AISH! Hyung! Why’d you drag me into there?! You know I’m scared of ghosts!”

“Yeah!”

“Sorry kids, your reactions are priceless.”
I widened my eyes when one of them took off their cap. He noticed me, cursed in English and widened his own eyes before dragging the other guys off to some other place.

“Yah! You! Stop right there!” I ran over and grabbed the boys’ wrist. “Hansol?!”

“Oh hi hyung! AHAHAHAH it’s such a coincidence that you’re here!” He grinned awkwardly at me. I frowned and turned to my left, the other two were ignoring Hansol and myself, even trying to hide their face. I frowned, let go of Hansol and touched the other guys shoulder and turned him around.

“Soonyoung!?”
The remaining guy who still tried to hide his identity walked off in a fast matter, which caused more suspicion. “Yah!” I shouted as he stopped walking as if he were frozen. Slowly he turned around, only showing his eyes as his mouth was covered by his hands.

“N-Neh?” An awkward voice imitation was let out as I raised my own brows.

“Seungkwannie?”
He coughed and looked around, slowly walking over to Hansol and Soonyoung.

“What are you kids doing here?” I frowned. “I thought you were all practicing and-”
I stopped and turned to Hyukjae who noticed me and started to look around, whistling innocently. “You. You bought them tickets as well!”

“No I didn’t~ they bought their own tickets.”

“That means the rest of Seventeen are here and-” I stopped once again when I realised something. “Oh my ing god. That means the two boys who were on the rollercoaster with us were Seungcheol and Doyoon! And the kids at the cake booth were Dongjin, Chan and Seokmin! It all makes sense now!”

“Aish…we were caught…” Seungkwan mumbled from behind Soonyoung.
I turned around to Hyukjae and was about to say something, until I heard Hansol shout out something in English and the sound of footsteps running. I turned back around and saw the three sprinting off, running away from us.
I gaped my mouth open at their escape. Why were they even running from me? Hyuk linked arms with mine and walked off to the next ride.

“W-What- How- Why- When-” I had all these questions that I wanted to ask but he stopped me from my blabber with a quick peck on my lips.

“Just forget what just happened, kay?” He winked and for a second there, I actually thought about forgetting everything, however the thought of all the Seventeen members at the amusement park with us made me smile and the fact that they were all trying, trying, to ignore us and let us have our fun was quite an amusing thought.
And throughout the day, I attempted to spot all of the Seventeen members.

“Thanks Hyukjae.” I quickly kissed Hyuk on the lips before turning back around and walking off with a smile on my face. Today actually released all my stress that was building up from the competition.

It was refreshing.

__________________________________________
   

   
SAPPHIRE BLUE SEA  ♥ ❤ 

-----
SuJuELFforeva : The last GIF is so funny! Minji's actually one of my favorite characters. If she weren't 15 and Heechul wasn't dating Hangeng, I would've shipped her with him >.< *runs and hides in my closet* 

I know ayee XDD Cute kids eue Oh? That's something new O u O Glad to know that our Minji isn't always despised xD -hides in the closet with you- ( ಠ◡ಠ )
-----
kawaii_gurll Make eunhae moment lol it's always minji and the songs , iam not saying it's getting bored no no no it's so interesting but i just want eunhae mom. ;) 

Hope you were satisfied with the EunHae-ness in this chapter XD I actually realised that there hasn't been a single EunHae only chapter in awhile as well (≧ω≦)
-----
mollz1997  :Yayyyy unnie saved me *happy dance* hahahahahahahaha
I loved this chapter! And the part when minji called donghae had me cracking up for so long ! 
Can't wait for the next update !!! Author-nim HWIGHTING!!!

P.s I just wanna thank you, this story really got me hooked on seventeen and now I can't live without them !!! XD 


LOOL Yes, I am now a Hero * ^*)9 ...cough.
Awww thanks XDD Glad you loved it~~ 
Hwaiting to you too! 
˘◡˘)ᕗ

Oh wow really??? XDDD Yay~ another SM17E XD I'm glad I got you into Seventeen, it's exactly how I felt after I realised that I was thinking about them 24/7 XD

-----
PaboForSJ : LOL~ XD Power rangers~ XD HAHAHA~ Looks like all the things are going well~ :) Sungmin and Minji~ Be careful while cooking~~ 

Go go Power Rangers~~ :D Yes they are~ XD Oh I wonder what happened to the kitchen....-doesn't even know tbh- ≖‿≖
-----
EunHaeLove42 : (Referring to Chapter 78) I was wondering if Donghae even cared about Hyukjae in this chapter. Also I was wondering if Hyukjae was even a factor. 

Donghae: I didn't even notice him to be honest.
Eunhyuk: -shot-
Donghae: It was as if he wasn't there.
Eunhyuk: -shotshot-
Donghae: Well...it didn't really matter anyway.
Eunhyuk: -dead-

-----
COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE JUSEYO~~~~~ 
-superELFjunior AKA Nana