Chapter 48

My Musical Boundary

 

Narrator’s POV
Donghae looked at the lady, Hyoyeon, in astonishment. She was beautiful, even he couldn’t deny that. She wore a purple knee length dress, she wore a slightly transparent purple glove and even with something as simple as that, she was a lot prettier than those ladies before.
But something had bothered Donghae.
Why did she look so familiar?
“Donghae ssi?” That snapped him out of his little trance.

“N-Neh?” He stuttered. Hyoyeon, in return, chuckled at his act.

“You were staring...” She laughed. Donghae turned red.

“Oh...sorry...” He muttered. Something in his mind was telling him to get away, to not make any contact with Hyoyeon. Of course, Donghae had ignored it.

“Ah...” Hyoyeon’s eyes widened when she saw Sungmin walking their way, his eyes currently on his hands as he wiped the water away.
“I guess I’ll be going now, I have to talk to manager oppa.” She flashed a quick smile to Donghae. “See you later, kay?”

“Neh.”
With that, Hyoyeon turned around and walked away. Donghae could only stare at Hyoyeon’s back as she walked off into the crowd of people.

“What are you staring at Hae?” Sungmin popped out of nowhere, scaring the poor boy.

“OH MY GOD!” Donghae jumped and turned to Sungmin in a fast manner. “How’d you get here?!”

Sungmin rolled his eyes. “I teleported here.”

Donghae pouted and looked back to the spot where Hyoyeon had disappeared to.
“So anyway. What were you staring at?”

Donghae part his lips to say something. But closed them again before saying something different from what he had in mind.
“No one.” HE turned around. “Are Hyukkie and Kyu still talking?”
Sungmin looked amused at Donghae.
“What?”

“You’re getting awfully natural at this...you know, your relationship, now you’re like a new Donghae.” Sungmin smirked. Donghae’s face, once again, turned a little pink.

“S-Shut up...” He muttered. “I’m going to get a drink...” He walked off to the tables. He got a cup and started to pour the orange juice in.
But.
Suddenly he felt a cold breeze on his neck and hands snaking around his waist. He yelped and nearly spilt the orange juice due to his little jump.

“Drinking orange juice without me...? How inconsiderate of you honey...” The voice whispered into his ear. Suddenly a shiver ran down his spine.

“H-Hyuk...jae...” Donghae whispered the last part.

“Hm...?” Eunhyuk’s voice was rather deep and slightly husky.

“WOAHHHHHHH OKAY! WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE?!!” A voice shouted. The couple turned around and found Henry trying to escape Heechul’s grasps.

“Hi there guys! You two seem to be awfully...touchy lately.” Heechul smirked. Donghae blushed while Eunhyuk looked at Heechul with a blank face, almost as if he didn’t care, in which, he didn’t.

“Heechul hyung...?” Eunhyuk smiled. “You’re here too?” He let go of  Donghae and walked up to Heechul, giving him a hug as a greeting.
“Where’s Hankyung hyung?”

“He’s-“

“Right here.” Hankyung appeared out of nowhere and looped his hands with Heechul’s. Eunhyuk blinked at his hyung for a couple seconds before chuckling.

“Appearing when you spot your property is in someone else’s hands, huh?” Eunhyuk smiled a lope-sided smile.
Hankyung smiled. Showing his answer. Eunhyuk laughed. He pulled Donghae over.
“Don’t worry about it, I have Hae, remember?” He kissed Donghae’s head. Causing the latter to blush.

“Excuse me.” A voice boomed throughout the mansion. Everyone’s head perked up to the voice. Only to find...well...Boom himself.
“1 2 3, testing testing.” He tapped the microphone and then smiled his usual smile. “Hello everyone! Welcome to Blue Star’s 7th anniversary party!”
Some people cheered.
“And for that, we will be having some special performances! Please welcome our rookie group, EXO!!!!!!!”
Cheers and squeals filled the mansion rapidly, almost as if the place was a concert.
EXO K started to make their way onto stage. The lights dimmed and a beat started to play. Donghae, being able to realise the song, immediately perked his head up. He grinned when he spotted the person.

“Careless, Careless, Shoot anonymous, anonymous . Heartless, Mindless, no one who care about me...”

Donghae started to sing to the song, along with others. He liked EXO. No doubt about it. Not only was it cause of their good looks, awesome songs and tunes. But because two of the members were close dongsaengs of his.
His dongsaengs started to sing, causing him to chant along with other fans.
The song got to the middle, where EXO K swapped stages with EXO M as they continued on.  Donghae grinned. His dongsaeng spotted his hyung and quickly shot a grin before going back to his normal serious expression.
Donghae shouted the fan-chants throughout the whole song. When it ended he ran away from his spot and over to the back stage. Even if it didn’t look like it, he ran quite a bit, especially dodging and passing through people like that.
“YAH!” Donghae shouted when he spotted EXO bundled up.
Two heads perked up when they heard their hyungs’ voice.

“HYUNG/GEGE!” The two ran up and hugged Donghae.
Donghae laughed heartily as he ruffled their heads.

“Aigoo...you two...Aish YiXing! You act so cute of stage! But you’re so serious on stage! You too Sehun! God...you two are full of expressions.”  Donghae laughed. The two smiled.

“We learnt a lot from you, hyung.” Sehun smiled cutely.

Lay nodded. “Yup, gege has heaps more emotions then us.”

“Aigoo my special dongsaengs.” He hugged the two again. But before he could cherish the time with his dongsaengs, he was pulled back and instead, he was being hugged.
Donghae blinked. Once. Twice. Then jerked his head up, seeing the culprit. Who was none other than Lee Hyukjae.
Sehun and Lay blinked at their hyung who was being hugged.

“Who are they...” Eunhyuk mumbled, looking angry.
Donghae blinked at his boyfriend before laughing.
Everyone looked at him, utterly confused. Donghae broke free from his boyfriends grip. He tugged the two youths towards Eunhyuk.

“They, my jealous one, are my dear, beautiful and stunning dongsaengs. Lay.” Donghae pointed towards Lay, who waved slightly, a bit unsure on how to act. “And that is Sehun.”
Sehun, however, beamed and waved enthusiastically at Eunhyuk.

“And this, my young ones, is my boyfriend. Lee Hyukjae.” Donghae smiled.
Sehun and Lay gaped at their hyung, who smiled brightly.
...
.......
...........

“WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?”

“HYUNG YOU’RE GAY!?!?!?”

“WHAT!?!?!? GEGE! YOU SAID YOU WERE STRAIGHT!!!!!!!!!!”
They started to spout random things. That’s when it clicked.
Donghae mentally slapped himself.
He never told his dongsaengs who fuss over little things that he was dating one of the same gender.
__________
EXO APPEARANCE <3


-shot- 
I KNOW. IM CHEATING ON SUPER JUNIOR. IM SORRY. 

Btw guise I won't be able to update quickly cause school is starting again 

And so I only have three hours on the computer...how do I survive I do not know. 

But I'll try to update fast for YOU my wonderful readers I WUBBBB YOUHHHHHH 


Comment and Subscribe!!! For EXO and Super Junior :3

-superELFjunior AKA Nana